Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:06 am
Even Angels Cry.....
wiim
xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
xoxCharlenexox

haha,,,my family says i'm overweight too....and they also think i'm short ...
Awwwwwwww..... xp My friends think I'm short lol.

i'm taller than most girls i know in Florida that are my age...but i guess i'm considered short for a chinese...
How can you be short for a Chinese girl if you're taller than most Floridians? Chinese girls (mostly) aren't that tall. This leads me to believe that Floridian girls are all short. razz Hahaha. Am I on the mark? blaugh
I agree with wiim. Chinese girls aren't that tall, although, my friends, who are Caucasians, think I'm short but the Asians reckon I'm tall :3
Oh BTW wiim, so I was correct about gomen nasai? W00t!

@Fong: Heyaz! Love-ly pic! biggrin

I agree with Wiim too. Most traditional Chinese families don't like their girls to be too tall. Around about 165cm is the average height Chinese girls usually max out at. I know a few Chinese relatives who are like 175 or even 180 cm. They are way taller than most of the guys they try to find. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:52 am
Xavier-qiu
TokyopopSamurai
User Image

User Image

User Image

redface

surprised !
your one of my friends! <3
User Image

I see somebody has been following that new Crase with the photoboothing and the picture frame thing. I took a couple of those too, with my cousins. (A COUPLE OF YEARS AGOxd)

Or you just website taxd biggrin  

Flammable Bait

` Xavier Qiu

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:11 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Xavier-qiu
TokyopopSamurai
User Image

User Image

User Image

redface

surprised !
your one of my friends! <3
User Image

I see somebody has been following that new Crase with the photoboothing and the picture frame thing. I took a couple of those too, with my cousins. (A COUPLE OF YEARS AGOxd)

Or you just website taxd biggrin

ehh...
they're cool,i guess.
It just makes me look important
n.n;

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:18 pm
Yesir.  

Flammable Bait

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:03 pm
Minielf
Even Angels Cry.....
wiim
xoxCharlenexox
Even Angels Cry.....
xoxCharlenexox

haha,,,my family says i'm overweight too....and they also think i'm short ...
Awwwwwwww..... xp My friends think I'm short lol.

i'm taller than most girls i know in Florida that are my age...but i guess i'm considered short for a chinese...
How can you be short for a Chinese girl if you're taller than most Floridians? Chinese girls (mostly) aren't that tall. This leads me to believe that Floridian girls are all short. razz Hahaha. Am I on the mark? blaugh
I agree with wiim. Chinese girls aren't that tall, although, my friends, who are Caucasians, think I'm short but the Asians reckon I'm tall :3

I agree with Wiim too. Most traditional Chinese families don't like their girls to be too tall. Around about 165cm is the average height Chinese girls usually max out at. I know a few Chinese relatives who are like 175 or even 180 cm. They are way taller than most of the guys they try to find. xd

well maybe not short for a chinese but my mom just keeps telling me that i need to swim more so i could get taller...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:38 pm

Swimming makes you taller?

~.:*User Image*:.~

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:01 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Minielf
Even Angels Cry.....
wiim
xoxCharlenexox

well maybe not short for a chinese but my mom just keeps telling me that i need to swim more so i could get taller...

Why do you need to get taller? How tall are you now? If you become too tall then all the boys shorter than you might have problems dating boys who are shorter than you. blaugh

And I don't think swimming makes you taller. If it did, I'd swim much more often. But I think playing loads of basketball probably does.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:56 pm
Minielf
xoxCharlenexox
Minielf
Even Angels Cry.....
wiim
xoxCharlenexox

Why do you need to get taller? How tall are you now? If you become too tall then all the boys shorter than you might have problems dating boys who are shorter than you. blaugh

And I don't think swimming makes you taller. If it did, I'd swim much more often. But I think playing loads of basketball probably does.
Haha, that is so true.
Swimming makes you taller? Well, I know for sure that it heaps decrease asthma...
Yeah, I think basketball makes you taller.

@wiim: W00t!

Even Angels Cry.....

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:04 am
Even Angels Cry.....
Minielf
xoxCharlenexox
Minielf
Even Angels Cry.....

Haha, that is so true.
Swimming makes you taller? Well, I know for sure that it heaps decrease asthma...

Swimming makes you taller? lol I'm sure there are a lot of other health benefits as Even Angels Cry... said. I would imagine that swimming is just plain beneficial unless you can't swim, like me. biggrin

EDIT: Oops, getting off-topic.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:52 am

So how'd we start talking about sports and their benefits?

User Image

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:28 am
Lol maybe. We keep changing topics every couple of pages and go off-topic all the time. Hell this particular thread as lasted for quite a while. xd

btw: is that a totoro you've got in your bump thingy?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:29 pm
wiim
Even Angels Cry.....
Minielf
xoxCharlenexox
Minielf
Even Angels Cry.....

Haha, that is so true.

Swimming makes you taller? lol I'm sure there are a lot of other health benefits as Even Angels Cry... said. I would imagine that swimming is just plain beneficial unless you can't swim, like me. biggrin

i'm only 5' tall,,,and all my relatives says swimming gets you taller...so i don't know...  

[Monchhichi]

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:33 pm
Minielf
Lol maybe. We keep changing topics every couple of pages and go off-topic all the time. Hell this particular thread as lasted for quite a while. xd

btw: is that a totoro you've got in your bump thingy?

I do believe it is a totoro.
But we always go off topic!
And that makes it fun.
3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:03 pm
Oh how cute! 4laugh  

Meijosui

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:41 pm
xoxCharlenexox
wiim
Even Angels Cry.....
Minielf
xoxCharlenexox

Haha, that is so true.

i'm only 5' tall,,,and all my relatives says swimming gets you taller...so i don't know...

But you're only 14 and there's at least two more years of growth left in you. So by the time you're 16 you'd have grown even more even without 'growth increasing exercises like swimming'.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games