Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:16 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
:becomes curious and clicks the link:: um..what does zaush look like?
* laughs* you cant miss him... big cannine, on the front page sucking a glow stick blaugh ...mmmmmmmmm glow sticks....

::blink blink:: yea..um....hm..  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:17 pm
berjy.... if you want...i can pm you a link to some of zaushes work ... ( 99.9% of it is yiffy... and if i remember correctley, most of it is ether M or M/M )  

stoarm_fox

Husqi

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:18 pm
Glah...how long have i been asleep? *flys over to beach*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:19 pm
not much to really see...::looks around then comes back to the beach:: soo...what do ya'll wanna do?  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:20 pm
Jake Jeckal
not much to really see...::looks around then comes back to the beach:: soo...what do ya'll wanna do?
there is a good amount of stuff.... its just hard to find if you dont know your way around the site.... luckley enough tho.... i do...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:22 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
there is a good amount of stuff.... its just hard to find if you dont know your way around the site.... luckley enough tho.... i do...
why dosen't it let me in the gallery?  

Husqi

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:27 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

erg...im not sure if im bi-curious yet..so..im kinda reluctant to look around...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:32 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

erg...im not sure if im bi-curious yet..so..im kinda reluctant to look around...
its not all gay stuff..... and iam onley furry bi curriouse,.... i can safeley say there are no human males that i think are hot, onley furrys...  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:32 pm
is it just me or does anyone else feel like there in the middle of mating season?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:33 pm
MadMax1.0
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
why dosen't it let me in the gallery?
the gallery isnt up yet.... gonk it will be eveentually.... if you want to see some of adam wan's work, i can pm a temporary gallery of his...  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:33 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

its not all gay stuff..... and iam onley furry bi curriouse,.... i can safeley say there are no human males that i think are hot, onley furrys...

yea same here...i've seen a few gay furry things..and they were actually pretty hot...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:34 pm
Jake Jeckal
is it just me or does anyone else feel like there in the middle of mating season?
...not really..... sweatdrop  

Husqi

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:34 pm
Jake Jeckal
neutral who?....  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:36 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

yea same here...i've seen a few gay furry things..and they were actually pretty hot...
aha so you agree with me ^^.... so untill there are real furries walking the streets of our world, iam strait as a pin ^^  

stoarm_fox

Husqi

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:48 pm
gah i gtg...*walks off*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games