Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 am

Hey Bio, I got something sweet for you. You remember the thread you were posting in 2 days ago? About RE 5 and Chronicles? Here what the thead author replyed to me.
NinjaMasicist
La Duchesse
The main story of RE4 has nothing to do the storyline. It's only the side story of Wesker who has. And it's not the best RE game ever created. It kills almost everythings that I loved in RE. neutral

AGHHHHH!! Go die in a hole, RESIDENT EVIL 4 WAS BY FAR THE GREATEST GAME OUT OF THE SERIES other than one! you people must not be hard core RE fans, Wesker'splans Leak into RE 5, Damn You should effin watch ADA's REPORT on wesker and get it through your thick skulls!

Oh yeah, and he told you to read Ada's report, because you didn't obviously. rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:01 am

And poeple said I have a lot to learn. HAHAHA! THe thread author said a lot of bs. He said that Wesker injected the T-virus in himself. neutral

La Duchesse

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:22 am

They keep saying I'm not a real fan because of my opinions on RE4. Someone help me. I'm really mad. evil

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?

Edit: ah, he apologies at least...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 am

You might as well just post that in "I'm a noob" thread. What a retard that kid.

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 am

La Duchesse
They keep saying I'm not a real fan because of my opinions on RE4. Someone help me. I'm really mad. evil

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?

Edit: ah, he apologies at least...

I'd help...but the link's not working. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:41 pm

It's alright. I was really pissed this morning. I'm not too good in English so when I argue a lot, I always finish to lost my point. gonk

La Duchesse

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:56 pm

Hey, didn't we had a thread for Extinction?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:06 pm

La Duchesse
Yarp. There's a new sub-forum for all RE nonitneractive media.

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:46 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Yarp. There's a new sub-forum for all RE nonitneractive media.
Oh yeah. I'm too sleepy, I didn't even thought about it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:26 am

La Duchesse
It's alright. I was really pissed this morning. I'm not too good in English so when I argue a lot, I always finish to lost my point. gonk

I speak English very well. I live in America.. so if you gimme the link, I'll give him a good ol' red white and... poor blue, left out of the Umbrella colors D: asswhoopin', courtesy of Chris Redfield. I hate little shits like that and love rippin' them new ones. >D

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 pm

We'll bum rush them.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:20 am

Have any of you guys seen the new Umbrella Chronicles Trailer? It looks incredible. I am working through the summer painting houses so i can buy a Wii.

I think Umbrella Chronicles gives a more realistic view of the outbreak in Raccoon because the zombies are everywhere and there are loads of them.

Lisa Trevor

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:29 am

Thanks guys but I didn't saw them post again.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:53 am

Lisa Trevor
Have any of you guys seen the new Umbrella Chronicles Trailer? It looks incredible. I am working through the summer painting houses so i can buy a Wii.

I think Umbrella Chronicles gives a more realistic view of the outbreak in Raccoon because the zombies are everywhere and there are loads of them.
It still won't accurately portray the events that occured. They changed up the locations and everything for the RE3 scenario, Jill and Chris are together... It's probably meant mostly for fun factor, and only a small part for the storyline, particularly the new scenario.

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:21 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Lisa Trevor

It still won't accurately portray the events that occured. They changed up the locations and everything for the RE3 scenario, Jill and Chris are together... It's probably meant mostly for fun factor, and only a small part for the storyline, particularly the new scenario.

So will it be as cannon as RE Gaiden?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games