Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:34 pm
I'm saving all my gold for housing. I may not get a house, but I'd rather have the money and not get one, and want one and not have it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:40 pm
Elainya
I'm saving all my gold for housing. I may not get a house, but I'd rather have the money and not get one, and want one and not have it.

Yeah, me too. Except I probably will want a house but won't buy one because I have to hoard.

I almost bought new pants today!

But then I didn't.  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:47 pm
Well...hmmm...I was feeling better, then my mom cam in and said "I bet I know why she broke up with you." unto which she proceeded to tell me every single reason why I was a terrible boyfriend to her. And she ended it with "Hell I woulda broke up with you a long time ago."

P.S. I know this sounds mean but it is in her nature to just say what is on her mind without thinking and she does do this out of trying to help. So I am not mad at her but it just made me think that maybe she is right. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:28 pm
My mom would say things like that. She didn't like my first girlfriend, and told me so. But then, when I got one she liked, she made sure that I treated her right. Moms are wierd like that.  

Zach McClure

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:36 pm
Haha my mom is so traditional that when I told her I had a girlfriend she said: What? No that won't work out you'll have to break up with her and wait till you're 18. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:44 pm
SYFFER
Haha my mom is so traditional that when I told her I had a girlfriend she said: What? No that won't work out you'll have to break up with her and wait till you're 18. xd

Lol my mom thinks it is weird when I don't even like someone. And I know she feels bad that this girlfriend broke up with me because she really liked her. (She was convinced we were going to get married. She would tell me everyday too. xd )  

Onoj

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:48 pm
Onoj
SYFFER

Lol my mom thinks it is weird when I don't even like someone. And I know she feels bad that this girlfriend broke up with me because she really liked her. (She was convinced we were going to get married. She would tell me everyday too. xd )
get married? haha xd I'd love for my mom to be like that. So trusting. And when my older sister found out, she was all like: "Remember to use protection, you see when a man and a woman..." like I was 7. I just sat there laughing on the inside wondering when she'll shut the hell up xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:26 pm
SYFFER
Onoj
SYFFER

get married? haha xd I'd love for my mom to be like that. So trusting. And when my older sister found out, she was all like: "Remember to use protection, you see when a man and a woman..." like I was 7. I just sat there laughing on the inside wondering when she'll shut the hell up xd

Yeah I have ever had the sex talk with my parents because they trust me so much. (Not my sister...at all...not even a little bit) I have always been the voice of reason when my friends get together. No sex, no drugs, no alcohol.

And with the married thing my mom talked about it so much I think I started believing it myself which is what is making this so hard, because I have always wanted to marry young as in get into college if not still in High School. Because I love being with a person all the time and I LOVE kids. Being a stay-at-home dad is my dream job. Lol  

Onoj

Gornwen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:31 pm
Onoj
And with the married thing my mom talked about it so much I think I started believing it myself which is what is making this so hard, because I have always wanted to marry young as in get into college if not still in High School. Because I love being with a person all the time and I LOVE kids. Being a stay-at-home dad is my dream job. Lol

People like you make me happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:33 pm
Wow already? I want to be a dad and a husband too but not so soon biggrin I think I'll wait till maybe 24. My bro is 27 and he still didnt get married so I don't wanna end up like him. I bug him about that so much xd
You two are almost the same age, maybe you should think about that wink  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:09 pm
Gornwen
Onoj

People like you make me happy.

Thanks. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:32 am
I don't know how my mam would react if I told I had a girlfriend. I have never had a proper one..well one that I would tell her about anyway. wink  

Thaxul

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:45 am
"Hey mom, I have a boyfriend!"
"Is it Gabe?"

Yep. That will be her reaction. Is it Gabriel. 9_9

My parents are so trusting. Really. I want my friend to sleepover, and my mom asks where we're gonna sleep. I say in my bed, because my new bed is big enough. She tells me she doesn't like that idea, because we're both 16 and sleeping under the same covers...
My friend was a girl.

On the subject of my bed, when shopping for it, I said I wanted a double bed. This sparked debate as to wether my room was big enough for it, etc. Then my dad says, out loud, in the middle of the store
"It's not so much the fact that she wants a double bed that I'm worried about, it's who she'll have in the bed with her!"
Hey, thanks dad!

xp

EDIT: And since we're on the subject of marriage/children - I'm probably only going to go through with a civil union, as I am uneligible to get married in Catholic/Christian churches. If I ever get married at all. As for children, I despise them, so it's very, very, VERY unlikely that I have any.

DOS EDIT: I love my job.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:15 am
Trust dad;s to embarass you like that. xp

*saves the picture* It's great!  

Thaxul

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:28 am
How's everyone today? I'm gonna be so busy. I have work in two hours then I have to go to a hockey game right after. Then I'm coming back home and doing a whole bunch of stuff sweatdrop A teenager's life is so complicated xp  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games