Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:51 am
Insects don't have sex, they make love. Hahaha. But really, they procreate.

3:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:37 am
According to him fish have sex too... if you think about it that's even more unlogical. Fish don't even touch eachother when they reproduce.

He also uses drunk students having one night stands as a metaphor for random mating... -___- (or was it inbreeding xD lol!)

The stripper Tana looks smexy <3 I'd let you undress to corny music in front of me anyday!  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:37 am
Mou
According to him fish have sex too... if you think about it that's even more unlogical. Fish don't even touch eachother when they reproduce.

He also uses drunk students having one night stands as a metaphor for random mating... -___- (or was it inbreeding xD lol!)

The stripper Tana looks smexy <3 I'd let you undress to corny music in front of me anyday!

Illogical, sweetheart. And you're right, fish pretty much stay away from each other when prcreating.
*used to be a drunk student having one night stands all the time*

I'd love to undress to corny music for Mou, but she doesn't feel the same way Tana does.

3:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:29 am
To each their own, my friends. I have never had but a single 'one-night-stand' and it was with an old girlfriend. Wasn't my best moment, but it happened. Still, as I never have gotten drunk, or partied, that is likely the reason I have not been with a woman that I at least at one time told "I love you" to and actually meant it.

Mou is highly desirable, but I gave up that infatuation shortly after it began. She is a world away from me, and not likely to go for people my age or level of perversion. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:49 am
Thank you for correcting me... thought it sounded wrong when I wrote it too :3

I shall keep you all in the dark about my one night stands.

Oh wait... damn.

Not a whore like Tana though xD I'm an innocent little angel really.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:51 am
I would have gladly been a whore like Tana . . . but I was not loaded, didn't party or drink, was physically unattractive, and in a small town. Those are bad ingredients individually, but as a group, they are deadly.

eek Wow Mou . . . did you make that siggy's art?!  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:18 am
No... unfortunately I did not... I'm showing off some pictures I've gotten. Thought it was kind of a shame to let them rot in my private gallery :I

It's a random sig, so which one did you see? The Harkem one probably? (it's the green outfit with Yumi holding up her katana)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:29 pm
Mou

Alas, Tana-kun isn't my kind of stripper. And he's not a whore.  

Trowa The Fearless

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:32 pm
Incorrect! Tana is a whore... but a male one xD

(Tana don't take any offence please, I'm only calling you a whore because you called yourself a whore :3 )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:36 pm
Oh, so I'm the sinner of the Refuge. I get it. Fine. I'm a whore(that doesn't get paid...), I drink, I've had a slew of women that could fill up about the entirety of a large harem building.

I'm just thinking Mou to likes toy with my emotions. D: So I think I'll give up with that, either that or she thinks I'm joking. But regardless, I'll just live a single life forever filled with meaningless relationships that make me feel better about myself.

Now I wont do anything for anyone in this guild. Ever. Not even the guild itself! gonk As it pretty much rejected those love pics I took for it! How dare it! I took time out of my vacation to take some love for the guild and the guild didn't give me anything back but: nothing!

I'm pretty sure everyone here wouldn't like me in person, so it's best that I keep my egotistical, cocky self away, here in Italy (Referring to Talon's mention of "world's away from each other"). This way I don't give the impression that I think I'm better than everyone. I hate being an egomaniac, but it's just so addicting - this is why it's better not to compliment me! You're just feeding it.

*prepares a noose on a platform*

3:<

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:44 pm
If I had some golden laurels, this avatar would be complete!
3:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:52 pm
*sits in Tanas lap and hugs him* There there~

And you will always have Rose <3

Remember I'm a sad single too? But you're right ~ I play with peoples' emotions... I've been blamed for it before too. Just thought you'd be one who'd understand... but looks like I'm wrong, again. Last time I was wrong it had very nasty consequences that I will not talk about here, but let's just say I've lost my belief in online relationships forever and ever because of it.

And if you think the guild has given you nothing back then I think you're wrong! Look how many people love you in here! *feeds the ego*  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:02 pm
Oh I understand alright, I was just a little taken aback, and this wont change the flirting that goes on. I don't dive deep into personal relationships anyways. So it was like, half joke, quarter serious, and like quarter just plain Dom being hisself. I wont always have Rose, she'll be leaving me once she's of age and she'll live her own life and I'll just be a miserable old man by the time that comes along. Basides, I'm too old for you anyway. D;

People only love me here because they don't have to deal with the personality disorders the people I talk to face to face have to deal with.

Dom still <3 Mou *flirt flirt flirt*

3:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:13 pm
*has joined Tana in semi-nudity* I figure since I don't do this in real life, why not on gaia huh?

Tra la la...CSS profiles are the devil.

Electric Kool-Aid

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:13 pm
Dom is still unhappy ;___; I feel guilty!

To cheer you up I'll tell you a secret, it was supposed to be a surprise but... you will be recieving a little gift at some point. A little pet to remember me by <3 Someone to forever share your emoing with *hinthint* Eeeeh you get it when you see it xD

I saw them and thought they were cute... so I ordered some for me and one for Tana~ because I felt like it. I know pets might not be your thing, but it's the thought that counts, right?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games