Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22235 22236 22237 22238 22239 22240 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Elemental Draconis
The Rawk Hawk
digi734
l-Kathulu-l
Go Saints
YEAH!

YEAH!

ninja
Go streakers!
If there is anyone willing enough to do so...

@ Rara:
I am now actually. So, don't worry. xD I didn't before because I was busy, and yesterday, I REALLY needed to get outside.

*looks up at cat* ;_; Do you grant wishes kitty? Like a shooting star?
Hah, okay. ^^
Just as long as I get it within the next couple of weeks. We're gonna finish our current campaign and move on to the new one with this character.

He's a magical kitty! He grants wishes~ :3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Super Bowl?

Moar liek, STUPID BOWL, AMIRITE?

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm

J of The Wind
Super Bowl?

NOURWRONG
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm

J of The Wind
Super Bowl?

YEAH I KNOW

Terara Drakon

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm

The Rawk Hawk
J of The Wind
Super Bowl?

NOURWRONG

NO U
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Terara Drakon
Elemental Draconis
ninja
Go streakers!

@ Rara:
I am now actually. So, don't worry. xD I didn't before because I was busy, and yesterday, I REALLY needed to get outside.

Hah, okay. ^^
Just as long as I get it within the next couple of weeks. We're gonna finish our current campaign and move on to the new one with this character.

Alright then. I'll try to finish it soon. I mean, I prefer doing my drawings on one day, because if I don't, I know I won't finish until 'later'. So, I'm trying for today.
Also... his hair. You said short, but that didn't really give a style idea. like.. short scruffy (messy straight hair, spikey-ish, or kinda like the avatar picture I drew you except male version)? Or tidy (straight hair most likely)? Also, would he have bangs? In or out of his face? Covering his eyes slightly if it is in his face, or kinda next to them.

Oh kitty, can you turns into a dragon then?

@ J:
I with you on this one. I'm not into Football. Though, I hope you aren't being sarcastic.
It gets better when there is someone willing enough to run across the field naked though. xD It makes it oh-so-much funnier.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 pm

J of The Wind
Super Bowl?

GO TEAM MARDI GRAS GO!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 pm

I HATE FOOTBALL

BUT I LOVE THE WHO

l-Kriel-l

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 pm

l-Kriel-l
I HATE FOOTBALL

BUT I LOVE THE WHO
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

l-Kriel-l
I HATE FOOTBALL

BUT I LOVE THE WHO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
heart

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Terara Drakon

Elemental Draconis
Terara Drakon
Elemental Draconis
ninja
Go streakers!

@ Rara:

Hah, okay. ^^

Alright then. I'll try to finish it soon. I mean, I prefer doing my drawings on one day, because if I don't, I know I won't finish until 'later'. So, I'm trying for today.
Also... his hair. You said short, but that didn't really give a style idea. like.. short scruffy (messy straight hair, spikey-ish, or kinda like the avatar picture I drew you except male version)? Or tidy (straight hair most likely)? Also, would he have bangs? In or out of his face? Covering his eyes slightly if it is in his face, or kinda next to them.

@ J:
I with you on this one. I'm not into Football. Though, I hope you aren't being sarcastic.
It gets better when there is someone willing enough to run across the field naked though. xD It makes it oh-so-much funnier.
His hair is short and straight. Sorta like how you drew it on J on that one picture of both of us. So yeah, he'd have bangs in his face. They'd stop above his eyes though.

He can, but I don't want him to, because he can only grant one wish. D':
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Elemental Draconis
Terara Drakon
Elemental Draconis
ninja
Go streakers!

@ Rara:

Hah, okay. ^^

@ J:

Nah, I like watching football, but only the Eagles. xd

Im just not interested in the Super Bowl this year. But I do agree, streakers would make the game HILARIOUS. XDD

@ Digi- SCREW THAT, THE PURPLE PENGUINS FTW!

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Im gonna cry.

The Who is performing at half time, thats when my dad is taking me home
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm

J of The Wind
Elemental Draconis
Terara Drakon
Elemental Draconis
ninja
Go streakers!

@ Rara:

Hah, okay. ^^

@ J:

Nah, I like watching football, but only the Eagles. xd

Im just not interested in the Super Bowl this year. But I do agree, streakers would make the game HILARIOUS. XDD

@ Digi- SCREW THAT, THE PURPLE PENGUINS FTW!
BE CAREFUL, I ACTIVATE A FOUL THAT STOPS YOUR PURPLE PENGUINS FROM GETTING A HOME DOWN.

MaverickDrifter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:35 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Im gonna cry.

The Who is performing at half time, thats when my dad is taking me home

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH D:
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22235 22236 22237 22238 22239 22240 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games