Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Sherriff of Nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:37 pm

Romyiom
User Image
I just through up a little in my mouth...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Sherriff of Nowhere
Romyiom
User Image
I just through up a little in my mouth...
It would be funny if you were telling the truth.

Romyiom

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:57 pm

It'd be funny if you would shut the hell up and stop posting annoying and stupid pics that stretch the page.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Thats it. You asked for it! User Image

Romyiom

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:01 pm

Romyiom stop being a d**k.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:02 pm

Dude, seriously, having to scroll over to see who's posting is really annoying.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:05 pm

Did I ask for it? Or was your feeble mind so disorientated by my comment that you reposted that obnoxious and horribly-drawn picture in an attempt to make a witty comeback when it was completely obvious to anyone with half a brain that doing so would only lead to more ridicule and resentment from the majority of us?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:07 pm

Masamune 5.0
Did I ask for it? Or was your feeble mind so disorientated by my comment that you reposted that obnoxious and horribly-drawn picture in an attempt to make a witty comeback when it was completely obvious to anyone with half a brain that doing so would only lead to more ridicule and resentment from the majority of us?
Word stare ...

Sherriff of Nowhere

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:07 pm

Masamune 5.0
DAMN STRAIGHT!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:08 pm

Seaphron
I was just playing around...but it seems whenever I do that I get mauled quickly. <_<

Romyiom

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:10 pm

Romyiom
Seaphron
I was just playing around...but it seems whenever I do that I get mauled quickly. <_<
Cause your playing around pisses everyone off.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:10 pm

Seaphron
Masamune 5.0
DAMN STRAIGHT!

LAWSUIT!

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:11 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Masamune 5.0
DAMN STRAIGHT!

LAWSUIT!
What now that Sauvie uses it all the time I cant say it? Cant we go back to bashing Romyiom!! gonk
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:12 pm

Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
Cause your playing around pisses everyone off.
But drawing a picture and posting it until I dont know when is not funny?

Romyiom

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:15 pm

I see that my response to your "witty comeback" has left you somewhat speechless. It seems that instead of facing my comment directly you turned to cowardice and quoted someone else as to change the subject in a fruitless attempt to spare yourself from looking like a complete idiot.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games