Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22242 22243 22244 22245 22246 22247 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
PAU
Hey ZK, how goes it for ya?

Naoya is insane.

You?
bored because I have nothing to watch, I need that link again for the site that had that anime you suggested to me, had multiple timelines in it, and something about the elixir of life.

also needing $25 bucks to get season2 part1 of FMA from FYE which is closing in the mall now sweatdrop

Here you go.

I wish I could help, but I'm broke at the moment. sweatdrop

Thanks, 8D I'll watch it a bit later. Doing something on pokemon that needs my attention.

Well one of the guys working there said they should be closing around the 27th so I just gotta hope it drops more than half off before anyone buys it gonk I only have $18 in my bank account.

You're welcome. I hope you like it!

D:
Here's hoping it works out for you.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm

I wanna see Defendor.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Man PSO is awesome.
Playing Ep.4 (blue burst) right now.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 pm

User Image
Allriiiight, I'm at Bowser's door.

5 HP, 45 FP, 30 BP.

One or two more level ups and I'll have to start adding HP, so I better sneak through the castle. ninja

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Mmm, chocolate milk, pocky, and orange cream yogurt. :3
Odd combo I know.
I feel sorry for lactose intolerant people. ( ' 3')
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

5 HP, 45 FP, 30 BP.

One or two more level ups and I'll have to start adding HP, so I better sneak through the castle. ninja

User Image

I remember my brother beating Paper Mario 1 and I think 2 aswell without ever upgrading the health bar.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Regulust
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

5 HP, 45 FP, 30 BP.

User Image

I remember my brother beating Paper Mario 1 and I think 2 aswell without ever upgrading the health bar.
User Image
That's what I'm going for; only it was too hard at 10 HP so I got Chet Rippo to down my HP to 5 so the danger badges were always in effect. XD I don't have a memory card, but I'm gonna borrow one and TTYD from my brothers on Wednesday and try the same thing.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

For the longest while, I always have a looming feeling that something feels wrong, horribly, horribly wrong.

Oh how I wish to be free of whatever's burdening me...

And now, bed.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Hashiri Kazemeijin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

Shiny Butt! Grab eet!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

User Image
Hahaha nice. I did what T said and my entry got featured in the 'All' section of the Arena spotlight thingy. xd

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Regulust
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

5 HP, 45 FP, 30 BP.

User Image

User Image
That's what I'm going for; only it was too hard at 10 HP so I got Chet Rippo to down my HP to 5 so the danger badges were always in effect. XD I don't have a memory card, but I'm gonna borrow one and TTYD from my brothers on Wednesday and try the same thing.

User Image

Cool.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:34 am

For like, five hours, I've had like, one nightmare that lasted like, twenty minutes and it just kept repeating. D: I probably won't sleep tonight. -sigh-
Always started with me not being able to speak.

Plus, I know it repeated, because it had a zombie theme around the end that would always start with two Chargers, no matter the setting. School, mostly a mall, and once a backyard. -_-

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:40 am

Harupiggy
For like, five hours, I've had like, one nightmare that lasted like, twenty minutes and it just kept repeating. D: I probably won't sleep tonight. -sigh-

Plus, I know it repeated, because it had a zombie theme around the end that would always start with two Chargers, no matter the setting. School, mostly a mall, and once a backyard. -_-

Played to much l4d i bet.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 am

Regulust
Harupiggy

Oh yeah. xD

Still. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with listening to RE: Your Brains all day. xD

I wasn't aware that nightmares could keep making you wake up into the same scenario though. D:
Too bad I couldn't do anything fun, since I knew I was dreaming after the third time getting charged. :/

I'm actually scared to go back asleep. I couldn't wake up, and I ******** hate nightmares.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 am

Harupiggy
Regulust
Harupiggy

Oh yeah. xD

Still. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with listening to RE: Your Brains all day. xD

I wasn't aware that nightmares could keep making you wake up into the same scenario though. D:
Too bad I couldn't do anything fun, since I knew I was dreaming after the third time getting charged. :/

I'm actually scared to go back asleep. I couldn't wake up, and I ******** hate nightmares.

Can't if you know you're dreaming like spawn s**t into the dream? So you could spawn a gun in and kill the zombies then BAM... dream is finished.

Anyways goodnight... User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22242 22243 22244 22245 22246 22247 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games