Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22254 22255 22256 22257 22258 22259 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm

So I decided to bullshit the entire thing and find the song that was stuck in my head.
Apologies if you don't like it, it's all I can really think of other than Spoonman.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:40 pm

l-Kriel-l
digi734
l-Kriel-l
Damn, looking through music to try and find something is hard when Soundgarden won't leave your head.
What, no Modest Mouse recomendations?

I'm trying not to start with Modest Mouse. Also I don't really see Kay as a Modest Mouse person.
Hey Kay do you like Modest Mouse at all?
I think I've heard a couple of their songs. I might be?

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm

l-Kriel-l
So I decided to bullshit the entire thing and find the song that was stuck in my head.
Apologies if you don't like it, it's all I can really think of other than Spoonman.
Are you a masochist? Why are you listening to Everclear. All their songs are sad as hell. Not even new emo head down sad. They are crying sad sad. 105.7 has a long running joke that listening to everclear kills some kid's puppy somewhere.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Man, now I miss my Izzy doll that I got in Atlanta.

I went there during the Olympics back then to see my aunt, and I got that Izzy doll. He came in so many sizes! Oh how I loved that blue... whatsit.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I feel accomplished now.

Bridge over Trebled Slaughter get.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Owwin
l-Kriel-l
Are you a masochist? Why are you listening to Everclear. All their songs are sad as hell. Not even new emo head down sad. They are crying sad sad. 105.7 has a long running joke that listening to everclear kills some kid's puppy somewhere.

Weeeeelllll
I grew up on them and I really really like their music. >_>

Kay: Well, you've probably heard Float On, but if you haven't, give it a listen. In fact, listen to it if you have heard it. There is nothing about this song I do not like.

Except maybe the video. Go ahead and...uh...don't watch it.

l-Kriel-l

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
I feel accomplished now.

I have only tried it a few times, but how the hell did you manage that. I used adrenaline the whole time and didn't stop once, and still didn't get that achievement.

@ kriel. I do like their music, but it is still sad.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
I feel accomplished now.

I have only tried it a few times, but how the hell did you manage that. I used adrenaline the whole time and didn't stop once, and still didn't get that achievement.

Yeah, I agree. Their music is sad as hell. Great music though.

l-Kriel-l

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
I feel accomplished now.

Shotgun, Melee, Pipe Bomb, and Adrenaline are the equipment of choice.

I killed off two bots at the round start while waiting for the Bridge, keeping one as a distraction. Kept to the left and when the first mini wave of like 10-12 were dead, I took the Shot and ran while meleeing everything that came close. When the giant street slab goes up, go up it and grab a second shot. I hung to the right when the Tank music started playing until I reached Concrete Dividers in the middle of the street, where I went to the far left again. Totally ignored the Tank and climbed the Gas Rig and just ran past him, leaving Nick to fight and get killed by him. Once I dropped down and the helicopter alert showed, I took the second shot and ran all the way to the Chopper and got it as the sole survivor.

Gotta constantly restart though until yu get the lone Melee weapon and one of the shots before the Bots do, and also restarted with the bad luck of any Special Infected pinning me.

Didn't need to use it, but if yu ever need to get the Commons off yu, toss the Pipe Bomb off the Bridge and they'll freeze and swing at the air because of conflicting AI that says Chase the Bomb and Don't fall off.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Ah, so kill two of the bots off before you start. That is a good idea.

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Owwin

One exploit yu can use unrelated to the Achievement is if yu hit the Tank in Melee and then ditch him and win the map, he'll die when the bridge blows and yu'll get Tank Burger.

Also, one of those two dead bots better not be Coach. He's my chara and he's coo'
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin

One exploit yu can use unrelated to the Achievement is if yu hit the Tank in Melee and then ditch him and win the map, he'll die when the bridge blows and yu'll get Tank Burger.

Also, one of those two dead bots better not be Coach. He's my chara and he's coo'
I got tank burger in a vs match and I use coach.

Owwin

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

DINOSAUR PARTY
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin

I got tank burger in a vs match and I use coach.

That poor Tank controller must have cried...

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Owwin, you don't have Dismemberment Plan or 'Stache Whacker?

Those are fairly easy.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22254 22255 22256 22257 22258 22259 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games