Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22255 22256 22257 22258 22259 22260 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
That poor Tank controller must have cried...
He was being dumb, he knocked somebody down and was trying to kill them instead of downing everyone. So I thought, hey why not, and frying panned him. I know tonfa is faster, but I called frying pan ever since I knew there were melee weapons.

@ mizu. I am not really an achievement hunter most of the time. I wanted BOTW but otherwise I just kinda play. Also I hate the grenade launcher. I mostly get my achievements joining teams that have achievements as their goal.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:22 pm

I live for the hunt....of chievos.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
He was being dumb, he knocked somebody down and was trying to kill them instead of downing everyone. So I thought, hey why not, and frying panned him. I know tonfa is faster, but I called frying pan ever since I knew there were melee weapons.

@ mizu. I am not really an achievement hunter most of the time. I wanted BOTW but otherwise I just kinda play. Also I hate the grenade launcher. I mostly get my achievements joining teams that have achievements as their goal.

My first Tank run was my greatest kill of all time.

I was ALONE on my team with no other humans, and I incapped all 4 of the human survivors from full HP. One tried to bait me into attacking him by standing still with a Molotov, but as soon as the throw animation started, I jumped down into the bleachers to dodge, and then I flanked him and proceeded to turn him into paste.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm

moar brawl tiem

l-Kriel-l

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

Ah. Ok.
Dismemberment Plan was kinda luck, because I came across a bile bomb and a grenade launcher at the same time.

And 'Stache Whacker I did because I felt like it. xP
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

So far I've gotten Mizu 5 achievements he didn't have. 7 if yu count the ones he started and I finished.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin

I was ALONE on my team with no other humans, and I incapped all 4 of the human survivors from full HP. One tried to bait me into attacking him by standing still with a Molotov, but as soon as the throw animation started, I jumped down into the bleachers to dodge, and then I flanked him and proceeded to turn him into paste.
I hate being tank but I am alright at it. Got a team with a single dumpster once, but that wasn't any skill on my part. Just dumb survivors.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

I hate being tank but I am alright at it. Got a team with a single dumpster once, but that wasn't any skill on my part. Just dumb survivors.

I like being Tank mainly because I have these soundpacks installed on my comp.

They make vs mode so much more fun. Now I just need to get my own copy of L4D2 and have a 1 man, 3 bot vs match against Mizu.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Who suggested Excel Saga? What the ******** is this s**t? What am I watching?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

I like being Tank mainly because I have these soundpacks installed on my comp.

They make vs mode so much more fun. Now I just need to get my own copy of L4D2 and have a 1 man, 3 bot vs match against Mizu.

rofl Oh that Hunter... it sounds just plain awesome when he attacks like that.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Owwin
Who suggested Excel Saga? What the ******** is this s**t? What am I watching?

LPS posted a link to it in that thread about the pitfalls in Zelda/Metroid.

I gotta get back to watching it.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

PAU

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Zephyrkitty
PAU
YOU! You suggested Excel Saga(didn't you?). What the hell is this!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

I finally got around to converting the Baccano! episodes I downloaded.
And after 15 anxious minutes, I watched it...
And it's the english dub! Yes!

l-Kriel-l

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Owwin
Zephyrkitty
PAU
YOU! You suggested Excel Saga(didn't you?). What the hell is this!

it is AWESOME

Baccano! is also great, if confusing as s**t for the first few episodes.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22255 22256 22257 22258 22259 22260 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games