Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:44 am

I hope they come out with a samurai champloo movie! That was a good anime!

Oh lol I just remember something funny. Ok well me and some of my friends were outside once the movie ended. Basically waiting for our parents to pick us up. Anywho, this one chick drove by and she was like "ooOOoooo, you guys are sexy!!" I was like "ok, lesbo much, lay off the alcohol dear." lol pretty funny
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:46 am

You really like Samurai Champloo, Joy? xDD. I've seen a few episodes on Adult Swim.

Tiff, I already passed Drivers Ed, I just need to take the actual test. When I get my liscence, I want to go on a Road Trip and take some friends. xP.

Man, its been raining for a week now, I'm kind of worried.

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:14 pm

It's been raining for a week, Ai-onee sama?

O.O

Same here, kinda. It's been raining from Tuesday to Friday. Today it was kind of a light rain shower...

AND GAWD!

MY TAP COSTUME---!!!! gonk gonk

My tap costume is pretty and all, but it feels like I'm dancing in a shirt and my underwear. I hate body suits.... In ballet it's not so bad, because you have a skirt, but for tap, we have a mini fringe skirt, fishnets and a body suit.

>.>

Gah.
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:18 pm

Yeah, it has been raining for a week. I haven't had one Lacrosse game or practive all week. DDD:

By the way, Makie. I'm almost done with your commissions! I just have to do your chibi. xDD

Ai`
Crew

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:22 pm

It's raining here, too. Agh, I just tried painting. When I paint, it ends up super weird looking O_O
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:26 pm

Awwwe. That's sad, but I'm sure it's just the rain!

Lots of people feels upset, or under the weather or don't do as good as they can when it rains. True story. <3333

Oh!!

WHEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I CAN WAIT!!!!

>.<

heart heart heart

Just take your time though, I can wait. ^.^

And ello RazzleDazzle!!!!!

Sincerely Sunshine

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:28 pm

Actually, I feel happy when I see the rain. No clue why, but I love it. As I told JoY, I just go out in the rain sometimes and just...stand there.

Hi, Makie!
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:35 pm

xDDD. Yeah, but some odd reason. I feel sad when it rains but when theres a thunder storm, I get really hyper. xDD;;

Ah! Don't worry! I took a break from my comissions and started to doodle something else. >.>;;; Its a Rayearth picture for a contest. I promised her I would enter.

Then after school ends and temporaily close my slots, I'm going to start the auction pictures from way back. xDD;; Been a busy girl.

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:40 pm

WHEEEE!!!!!

>w<

Well Makie will be close by, ninja-ing around your thread...

That is after I take my break on Gaia.

I doubt I'll be on Gaia much around the end of May and around exam time...

The school board was being idiotic so--- No midterms, just ONE BIG final at the end of the year. And Grade 7s, including me, have no clue how to study, when to study, or how to do exams. Most likely I'll be studying the week before. DX

Really, during thunder storms, I just play video games... I dun't like thunder storms. Black outs, however, are fun! I get really hyper when there's a black out during a storm, I get to run around the house going 'OOOOOOOOOOO' to every one like a ghost. And when I get a candle, I'd set it down on a table and try to catch the fire. It's fun stuff. <3333

So, how are you two doing today, Rina-onee sama and RazzleDazzle?
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:48 pm

Hohum!

Truffles was a lazy boy today, and he shouldn't have been. He needs to be packing for his trip.

sweatdrop

Oh well.

Samurai Champloo is a fantastic anime. (Jin rocks!)

And Peaches are yummy.

By the way, It has come to my attention that people are associating my name with mushrooms. You know, I didn't even think about that at the time, though I am quite aware of my fungus counterpart.

I was eating the yummt, smooth, oh so good, chocolate candy truffles when I made my name. They come in pretty blue foiled wrappers.

I know. Creative I am not. xD

Truffles Unwrapped

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:56 pm

I thought Truffles were those yummy chocolate covered chocolates. O.o

My friend makes heavenly Truffles. -drools-

That's what I thought truffles were, I didn't know they could have been a type of fungus/mushroom. O.O

But mushrooms sound funnyful and are cool.

Like my Mushroom shirt. >w<
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:01 pm

Mushroom shirt? xD

Truffles are very yummy black mushrooms that look really odd... In fact, they look quite disgusting... but they aren't!!! Anything made with them is good! *nodnodnod*

And that is the truffles lesson of the day! xD

Truffles Unwrapped

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:08 pm

Yesh, a mushroom shirt. It has all the mushrooms from the mario games on it!

>.<

O.O

I've never had those kind of truffles before. Sankyuu so much for the truffle lesson! XD

So, how ish thou doing Truffles?

Truffle Shuffle.

XD

I loved The Goonies. It was a good movie.
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:15 pm

*shuffles*

I am alright I suppose. I just noticed the summer play sign-up sheet. Liuz as an actor would be quite funny.

I'm sure he'd be very good at it, barring his physical limitations. eek

I tried to CG a picture for my shop... that didn't go too well. *sigh* If only I could CG! *weeps*

Truffles Unwrapped

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:19 pm

AWWWWWE!!!!

LIUZ SHOULD GO FOR IT ANYWAYS!!!!

SHOW THEM HOW AWESOME HE IS DESPITE HIS PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS!!!!

U.U

As for Makie... >.> She'd probably freeze up in front of judges unless she was dancing.

XDD

As for the CG-ing thing. I can't CG either. I tried, I failed. >.>
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games