Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:24 pm

"Born in New York, and hopefully, ending up somewhere in Europe, I took a good liking to England. However, I've also fallen in love with this place!" Drew walked over the bar and took a seat, "It's not too hard for me to get places...I can get a free room pretty easy." The skulf giggled and blushed slighty.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:30 pm

"Oh really? And how would you go about doing that?" Tae giggled.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:31 pm

"The same way I do almost everything. A few well timed kisses and a small peek under my skirt~" Drew smiled.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:44 pm

(I actually giggled out loud when I read that :p)

Taes eyes traced down the skulf and back up again. He started blushing again, "I bet that works every time!"

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Watching Tae blush, Drew giggled a bit more, "Well, I could always demonstrate how well it works~" Grinning, Drew slowly made his way over the ferret, hips swaying lightly.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Tae gulped and stood as still as he could, trying not to get any thoughts that could get him into trouble.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Drew wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, "Don't worry hun, I don't get too crazy" Giggling, Drew started to lick Tae's neck.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 pm

"Mmmm" was the only sound able to escape the ferrets mouth. He took his paws from his pockets and ran them across the skulfs hips and up his back, pulling him closer.

Pulling the skulf a bit away from his neck Tae leaned over to the soft ears of his embraced skulf, and gently nibbled from the bottom of the ear to the fluff at the top.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Murring happily, Drew eye's closed slightly. Just touching his ears would set him off, but the feeling of the ferrets teeth on them, was heavenly to him. Drew's paw quickly found their way to Tae's rear, which he began playfully grabbing.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Tae pulled away from one of his favourite pass times (ear nibbling) and went face to face with Drew.

"Now now, you didn't think you could just get a free grab without having to pay for it somehow?" the ferret chuckled. He grinned for a half second before entering a deep kiss with the skulf, his tongue swimming around as deep as he could make it.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Drew's eyes widened for a moment before resuming the partially closed state. In response to the ferrets tongue, Drew allowed his to do the same. Drew slowly coiled his tail around the two embraced furs.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Tae finally broke the kiss before grabbing the other furs paw and taking a seat, leading the skulf to sit next to him.

"You do know that you can stay here as long as you want, and you won't even have to use any of your tricks. You can stay out here in the main entrance area or if you would prefer I could give you a key to one of the empty rooms upstairs." Tae spoke softly before planting a kiss on the skulfs cheek.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:24 pm

"Who said these were tricks? I could just be having fun~" Drew giggled, "But as long as the offers out there...I suppose I'd like my own room, for the safety of everyone else." Smiling, the skulf snuggled against the ferret, enjoying his soft fur.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:32 pm

"Well I am going to go stop by my room for a while, so here is your key. It is the one right next to mine. If you get bored or what not feel free to come by my room and knock on the door" Tae smiled brightly as he dropped the keys into the skulf lap. He give him a quick peck on the cheek and energetically sprinted up the stairs to his room.

(Ill be away from my computer for a little while - talk to you later biggrin )

00Shoe
Captain

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:50 pm

"Hey everyone!" Dimitris came in very happily and sat down at the bar with a nice burger in his hands.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games