Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm
((it's a series by R. A. Salvatore.))
Niara started laughing when Angel started to lick her. Her sides started to hurt from the laughter, and she couldn't breathe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 pm
( ill have to look it up )
Angel stoped licking her face and started to purr some as he looked down at her, like earlier the beast was still in control even though it seemed like the human side was.  

SuperShitFace

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Niara petted the cats nose. "Good kitten." she says, smiling at Angel. She was glad that she didn't hurt anyone.
((it's an awesome series! and that's coming from a complete book worm!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:25 pm
( lol theres nothing wrong with that and i love books just i dont have any new ones atm... )
Angel nuzzled against niara a little before he started to lick her face again, the panther was taking a liking to niara for some reason the angel couldnt figure out.  

SuperShitFace

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 pm
She petted the panther again. Then laughed again when he started to lick her face again. "Thanks for cheering me up." she whispers, tears from laughing so hard rolling down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:34 pm
Sara finished drinking the glass of blood she had poured and wiped the corner of her mouth with her hand. She carefully cleaned the glass in the sink and put it away once she was done. She shivered once. Might take a while to get used to that..  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:47 pm
The panther grins right before angel changes back to his human form except now he was naked and breathing heavily " what just happened? " Angel asks only second before realizing he was ontop of niara but naked as well as something else he wouldnt dare imagine. geting up he covered his private area even though that was abit difficult, he was so embarrased his brain frozen and he couldnt think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:52 pm
"maybe it was reginald"  

copycat4756

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Niara covered her mouth, and giggled uncontrollably. She covered her eyes. She turned around, and took her jacket off. She tossed it back to him. "You became a panther, growled at me like I did something. Then you knocked me down, and started licking my face. Then you purred and nuzzled me, and then you started licking my face again. And then..." She giggled again. "You became human." She giggles again, she just couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 pm
"eh... " Angel said looking at every one else bearly able to talk as he used telekenises to pick up the jacket and cover his lower half of his body and so he could grab th jacket. He didnt realzie he liked niara like that and well that was gonna make things difficult with alice, even though angel was blushing like crazy atm.  

SuperShitFace

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 pm
Niara smiles. "Decent yet?" she calls back. She braves a look, so she turns around to find his lower half covered. She looks down to hide her blush. She liked Angel, but she knew that Alice liked him too, and she didn't want to hurt her little sister.
((I need to go. There's a thunderstorm going on, and we lose power first because of faulty lines. Should be on later. <3))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 pm
" yeah um... " Angel says before teleporting to his room leaving the jacket near niara. Jumping into the shower angel tries to relax himself as he tries to figure out how akward its gonna be leaving the room.
( hehe ok )  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:26 pm
Opening her eyes when a roar waked her from her sleep Haru sits up slowly before rubbing her eyes. Looking around sleepily she yawns before linking with Niara "Hey what have I missed while I was taking a nap" she ask's her through the link before she yawned again and rubbed her eyes again also to make the sleepyness go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:31 pm
((I'm back!))
Niara grabbed her jacket, and made her way to her room. She changed into something clean. She hadn't realized the the gear she was wearing was torn, and exposed skin. She blushes in her room, and changes into some crop pants and a tank top. She goes over to her window, and looks up at the moon. She sighs. The moon always gave her comfort when no one else did. Angel is back, and he changed into a panther for some reason. I'm back, as you can tell. G'night. she says back to Haru, then breaking the link off. She needed to be alone with her own thoughts for right now.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm
Not hearing a responce from Niara Haru sighs before laying back down on her back this time before closing her eyes before opening them again to look at the time. "midnight the perfect time to watch the moon and the stars" she say'sas she got up and walked over to the doors that led out to the balcony. She was one of the only people in the house who had a balcony attached to her room.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games