Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm
Makira could hear her lover crying in the quest room.

"Misty... I don't think it's a good idea for you to be with me... Maybe you should find another host" Makira told her. She trusted Misty, but if KoTari didn't, then she had to let it go.

"I understand... You guys did go all the way to Angel Springs to get rid of me... I didn't exactly expect you to let me stay either... But thank you. I'll leave now, but my powers will stay with you. It's a part of you now, just like I used to be." Misty said. After that, everything went silent, and a soft silhouette drifted away from Makira. Makira sat there, against the wall next to the door of the guest room and waited for him to come out, but she fell asleep after a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:30 pm
After a while KoTari's tears stopped, but he didn't move. He had serious considerations now. He knew he wouldn't be the only one in Makira's life anymore. He was well aware that she wanted that thing to stay. So before things got worse...they had to separate.
KoTari stood up and quietly went to the window. The window was already open since there was no wind today. He looked upwards at the sky and his wings sprouted from his back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 am
Misty phased through the wall to the other room, but she was invisible. She had some energy restored, but not fully. She then saw KoTari about to go and gasped. Being inside Makira's head for such a long time made her learn about how much Makira loved KoTari. She forced the window close and jammed it so that it couldn't be opened. It was the least she could do for Makira. She then drifted off into the dark sky.

Makira laid there asleep in front of the door to the guest room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:01 am
KoTari saw what the ghost had done, and suddenly realized that there was an error in his ways. He collapsed at the window quietly, "Why are you doing this to us...?" He said with tears running down his face anew, "What made you change your ways?!" He demanded and hoped the spirit was still there. He knew that Makira had accepted the spirit, and that he had forced this on them. So he was making things worse for Makira by forcing her to get rid of that ghost, "...Please go back to her..." He said with a fragile voice.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am
Misty could hear KoTari's voice. She turned around and looked down at KoTari in the window. She appeared behind KoTari. "...Why would you want me to do that?..." She asked. She was transparent, and she looked like an almost exact replica of Makira, except with glowing red eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:44 am
"It would be selfish of me if I forced you to go...It was Makira's decision, so please go back to her..." KoTari said, not moving, "If you can promise that you will not abuse her, then you can stay..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 pm
"...I promise." Misty said and faded away. She appeared again next to Makira and looked down at her. She touched Makira's cheek and turned into a smoky mist that drifted into makira's mouth.

Makira awakened. She had been told in her dream about what Makira had done, and about KoTari's decision. She got up and opened the door, a tears running down her face. "You tried to leave me?..." She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm
"I'm sorry Makira..." KoTari said. He didn't make a move from where he sat on the floor. He wasn't going to leave now.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:51 am
"... I'm sorry too..." Makira apologized. "I should have asked you before I let Misty come back. I should have considered your feelings too. But I didn't, and I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 am
"It's okay Makira. As long as you are okay then it's fine," KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:49 am
"I trust her... and it only minorly affects me while she's here." Makira told him. "Why don't we get something to eat, maybe we'll feel a bit better after a nice meal." Makira had stopped crying and smiled lightly. She held out her hand to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:00 am
KoTari took her hand and gently pulled her down to him. He hugged her tightly and wrapped his wings around her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 am
Makira was surprised, but then smiled and hugged him back. "I love you, KoTari." She told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:20 am
"I love you Makira..." KoTari said back, keeping her close. He was so afraid for her. Would that spirit keep it's word? He hoped so.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:43 am
Makira let go slowly. "Come on, a nice meal would be good for you."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games