Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand groaned and got to his feet sitting her on the couch herself. He put a hand to his head. "You will fit into a dress just fine but hun don't you see? I can't allow you to talk to Veronica at the moment at all. You can try any means you feel are necessary to try and convince me that you need or have to talk to her but I can't allow it at the moment. I forgot that she was once a human girl and would have suspected something right away from possibly knowing the signs." He paced around the room a bit and then stopped to look at his future wife. "I don't want to rush into this marriage but as of now we really have no choice. I would have wanted to wait to give you the wedding you deserve. I think I still can. Veronica can come Madeline but she must not touch you or get too close to you. Conversations must be kept under a minimum of ten seconds. She cannot stay long and neither can most of the guests anyway. The ceremony will be quick and there can hardly be much of an after party. Do you understand? I wish it did not have to be this way Madeline but I have no other choice. If you must, then talk to her through a phone but tell her nothing no matter how much she begs. If she asks to come over or meet her anywhere say no. This is just as important to me as it will be to you." He went over and kissed her forehead and handed her the phone. "Hunter's number is programmed into the first spot. Do you want me to stay or go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm
||I'll get to it, Demo ^o^||

Ravin Black

User Image

"Then we should hunt some more," she advised. "Hunt until you're so full that you can't take anymore blood. Would you like to?" Ravin felt his hands creep down her back. She laughed. "You are very frisky." She kissed his nose. "Save that for hunting."

She headed towards the forest, not pausing to wait for him. Ravin caught the scent of a deer and fell onto all fours. She ran through the forest and chased after the deer. She managed to not get any blood on her new clothes when she ripped into it. The burning faded from her throat once she was completely full. Licking her lips, she rose to her feet and looked at the forest around her.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter was shaking, almost as if he were having a seizure(sp?). He was shoving into Veronica and she held him tightly, feeling awful for him.
"Shh," She hummed. He was screaming and his face was pressed into the pillow. He was coughing horribly and blood was soaking the pillow. Veronica felt like crying but she bit back. Hunter was looking up at her and eventually he passed out.
She let out a huff and stroked his back gently. Why did David have to leave?
She needed to call Ravin.
Veronica dug through the blankets and found his phone. She located Raye and hit send, biting her lip. She walked out of his room and leaned against the wall, even closer to tears. She hated that she had to call someone to help her with him. She should be able to take care of him dammit!

||right. i knew that but i was checking that it really was a hallucination. (: ||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"That sounds pretty amazing. But thats a lot of people beautiful." He chuckled. "Being frisky while hunting sounds distracting." He smirked.
Dylan followed her, catching up easily. She was attacking a deer. That was not his favorite. Sure, it tasty good but human blood was the best he had had so far. He sniffed out a larger animal, not pausing to see what it was before attacking it. After he drained that one he went after another, and another, and another until he was completely full.
And somehow, by some miracle, he had managed to stay fairly clean.
He was laying next to a small stream, deep in the forest when he heard a sound, like a phone. But it was distant and he didn't bother with it.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin breathed in and out. Dylan's scent came to her from the north, towards the school. Somewhere in the east, a phone rang. It was from their house. Ravin darted towards the house in half time that it would take a person. She burst into the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"This is Ravin. Who is speaking?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:01 pm
occ; Ravin is being called.  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:30 pm
||lemme edit||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 pm
4laugh

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica breathed slowly. "Its uhm, Its Veronica. I need your help Ravin." She paused, "Hunter is really sick and its worrying me. He's shaking and throwing up blood and coughing its really bad." She wiped her eyes, making sure she wasn't crying yet.
"And he looks awful. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but its really.. I dunno what to do." She let out an exhausted sigh. After all the fighting and now this. She was way too tired for her own good. And thirsty. Really thirsty already.
But Hunter was her top priority.

||sorries. fell asleep =/ ||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:14 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

"I'll be right there."

Ravin rested the phone in the cradle before rushing off to Hunter's house. It was only a few blocks away, up north and closer to the school. She leapt into the yard and barged right in through the back door.

"Veronica?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica went back to his room and set the phone down somewhere.
She laid down next to his sleeping body and pulled him close to her again. "I love you," She kissed his warm forehead again.
"Up here!" She said, not very loudly though. She knew Ravin would hear her though. She didn't want to wake up Hunter.
He was finally asleep. Not that he looked rested.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin flicked her head towards the stairway. She darted up the steps and found the room in which she had heard Veronica speak. She smiled slightly. Her hearing was very good.

"Now," she breathed, glancing down at Hunter. "What seems to be the problem? Rather, what is happening to him?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:33 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica swallowed hard, the burning wasn't too bad yet but it wasn't exactly a comforting feeling.
Ravin busted into the room and she sighed. No door. It was almost ironic to think that just under an hour ago they had been fighting and he was breaking doors.
Now, he was far from that.
"Just what I explained on the phone." Her voice was soft and pained. She hated this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:37 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin gave her a look. The girl didn't describe much. She then strolled over to Hunter where he lay on the bed. She kneeled on the floor and examined the blood, the coughing, and the screaming she had heard on the phone. It locked in her brain.

"It's just a blood bug," she explained. "It hurts. Like ******** hell, but it fades only after a day."

Ravin bent over Hunter and pressed a hand to his forehead. "Hot..." She ran a hand down his skin, very calm in her observations. "Clammy and cold... That's to be expected." She glanced over at Veronica. "Get me a bucket or something of the like, will you?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"What? Thats whats going on. He's burning up. He's sick. He's throwing up blood. I mean, whats else do you want me to say?" Okay, Veronica was edgy to say the least.
"A blood bug. Okay, after a day." She nodded, still laying next to Hunter. She hoped her coolness would help a bit.
"Yeah sure." She got up and went to find a bucket. She brought it up to Ravin quickly and handed it to her before perching herself indian style at the bottom of the bed. She just watched, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games