Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:14 am
" Alright, let's go. " He said standing up. He looked down at Leanne and said. " You're coming to, there's no one to protect you and I'm not having you here alone. " Leanne nodded and looked at Dulceri waiting to see where they were going. " Dulceri, just try not to be to scary when you attack, Leanne scares easy. " He said with a sly smile, it was an ironic thing coming from him, the man that massacred some of his assassins in gruesome ways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:04 pm
(( Um.....anyone here? ))  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:02 pm
((Will anyone um give me a recap? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 pm
((yeah...I'm around. I just need a massive recap. I'm out of school til next week and it'll probably be a week or so after that before things pick up, so I know for sure you have me for 2-3 weeks biggrin ))  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 am
((Idk where Brandon is but if he's not on by tomorrow, I'll progress the story...

Recap time..so um..okay let's see where this goes. Void and Ambrosia have allied with each other even more after Calisto, killed Void's son, Edward for his power of dimensions. Void "kills" Ambrosia as Ambrosia's essence/aura is housed inside of Dulceri. Calisto and Nephilis are working together and they manage to steal Rygor and Apollo before Dulceri could do anything. Calisto got a hold of Ambrosia's body as Apollo used his mind techniques to make her obediant to Calisto. Calisto then teleported Rygor to an unknown place keeping him hostage,forcing Nephilis to work with her. She then targets Helios and Shatara to join their forces. They soon defeat Helios and Ambrosia is in Tenshu fighting Shatara...I think that's about it))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 pm
(I'm here. Handling other things as usual. I go back to school next week so yeah. I'm ready again.)  

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm
"I don't doubt what isn't present." Ambrosia turned her back to the pulse Shatara launched and smirked. She backflips then teleports past the attack, appearing before Shatara. Her backflip she was still in went into an attack as she thrusted her legs back, both feet aimed at her chest.

~~~

"We're going to Tenshu right now." Dulceri said with fear trembling through his deep voice. "At least that way, we can dodge them and warn Zephyr. Maybe even get her on our side. Before we leave though, we need to find Kenji. He's the only one left. C'mon." Dulceri makes haste walking past Void to the door that he opens with a shaking hand. He knew he was afraid, but he did his best not to let it show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Shatara looked at Ambrosia as she grabbed Ambrosia's ankles, throwing her down into the ground with brute force. "Listen here b***h, I will rip your mind to shreds where you're nothing but a vegetable...Now who sent you?" she asked with a snarl, rocks began to float around her body ready to be fired at Ambrosia.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 pm
Calisto spat the debris from the ground that bounced upward when she was slammed. "Calisto, Garett and Kurai. Or to be technical, the Celestial King. They sent us who in turn sent me." Smirking, she turns over and whips her legs around attempting to swipe Shatara's legs from beneath her. "Soon, you'll be working for the same person!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:47 pm
((sorry brandon, I'll post when I get back,im going to go see my uncle in the hospital. Check out me,chris and elrics new rp,let me know what you think.))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 pm
((I thought Kurai was basically out for now. Is he technically better now or something? ))

Kenji crumbled up the letter he found in his hand with an angered yet sad look on his face. "Where did you go..." he whispered. The note he found from Amara made it sound like she was dead. Nephilis? Why did she go there? He never felt this sort of rage before as if he was blaming all this onto Nephilis. Maybe even his own brother. He was ready to leave this world to that place Amara took him a few years ago. Walking out of the bulb without a clue to what's happening anymore, he stared at the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:06 pm
(As a Celestial, Kurai could heal. It was slowed because Edward was alive. He's a-ok now.)  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 pm
" Alright. " Void said as he walked beside of Dulceri he looked towards Kenji looking at his angered appearance he said. " If you want to see her alive then come on, standing here in a flurry won't save anyone. " He looked towards Dulceri. " I hope you have a fast mode of transportation, and by fast I mean ridiculously fast. " He shot his hand up creating a pair of dark black metal doors, chains bound them tightly together. " Let's go see if we can't put Calisto in her place. " The chains rattled lightly then suddenly snapped falling to the ground with thunderous roars the doors flew open spewing wafts of black energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm
"He's right Kurai." Dulceri said as his hair and coat billowed in the gusts of energy that spewed from the doors Void materialized. "You more flashier than a strobe light Void...dark explosions, kids...now this. Doors to hell." He smiled and nodded his head. "I can ride lightning. I believe we're splitting for now?"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm
" I guess you could say that, I guess I do have a flashier side if you're going to make an entrance why not make it a good one. Please....this door doesn't lead to Hell the doors to hell are much bigger. " He said sarcastically. He looked through the doors and said. " If by splitting up you mean we're taking different modes of transportation to get to the same place then yes. These doors will teleport me to Tenshu, it's faster then moving in my mist form. " He said looking towards the door.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff