Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 pm
She shook her head no as she called forth all the strength she had left in her. She wanted to be human again. Or at least look it. Her flesh slowly smoothed out and changed into a pale creamy color. Kilies looked fully human even if she didn’t look the same from when she was first human. The amount of energy it took existed her dry. She dropped to her knees and was breathing heavily. Her body was trembling a** he turned and reached for her bottle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 pm
"Congratulations. Unfortunately you wont be done until you take the test when you have your energy back. You will soon revert without wanting it and have to redo it to practice. When you can do it without using so much energy, return to the dark lab you entered earlier."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 pm
She quickly drank down most of the bottle as she turned back into the demon like thing she was before. She looked to Lee then down at her hands. “ok.” She said simply. “Is that all for the day?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 pm
"If you want." Lee said. "I would suggest that you rest up for now. If you need more blood, it's labeled in the kitchen."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:38 pm
She nodded to Lee then went to her room and slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:42 pm
Zetsumei was utterly confused, but turned and entered the building. He went into his room and layed down on his bed. He was quickly asleep, though he hadn't been tired. Oh well, such was the world of Zetsu.
Lee went back to practice. He had to learn to make an orb of darkness and control it without using copies to help.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:17 am
Kilies woke to a raging hunger. She grabbed the bottle but it was almost empty. Still half asleep she grumbled softly to herself and crawled out of bed. She was still dressed in her nightgown as she made her way to the kitchen. She lokked throw a few things before finding what she wanted. "Aw, much better." She said with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:29 am
Lee had fallen asleep during practice. The small orb was still floating around. Somehow, even in his dreams he was practicing.
Zetsu was also having power dreams as well, though naturally his were much more childish. He had filled the room with small bunnies with fur that was pure white. They hopped around until one landed on Zetsu and he awoke with a start as all the bunnies disappeared.
Lee's orb was changing shapes, taking the form of people, places and things of a darker nature, though not too dark. Ravens, wolves, bats, vampires and so on.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:47 pm
Now fully away and feeling better after eating she started on her daily walk around. At first she jsut walked bu the training room with out stopping. But something caught the corner of her eye. She backed up and looked into the room. Kilies was shocked to see Lee asleep while training. "Lee..? " She called out softly, not really sure if she should enter or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:01 pm
Lee twitched a bit in his sleep, hearing his name, but remained fast asleep. The orb just continued to float around, growing in size slowly yet surely. It would take a few hours to grow large enough for Lee to start to lose control. It took the form of a word. 'Train' was the word.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 pm
She looked at the ord then back to Lee. "Um Lee ?" Kilies called his name out again. This time she took a step into the room. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:19 pm
The orb began to grow and multiply. Lee was loosing control. He awoke with a start at her question and the orbs began to explode like grenades, but the fire was darkness. Lee darted and tackle Kilies, taking her out of the room as thousands of explosions went off inside. "Ever heard of, let sleeping men lie?" He asked as he held her down.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:03 pm
sweatdrop "No." She replied as she looked up at him. "I'm sorry about that. I'll clean up the miss."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:07 pm
"What mess?" Lee asked. The room was completely clean. Other than a small amount of damage to the floor, everything was normal. "Thankfully, darkness doesn't do much damage to nothing, so yea. What are you doing up?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:09 pm
"Got hungry. I ran out so I went to the kitchen. Then I couldn't sleep so I thought I would walk around. That's when I spoted you."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games