Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"Nngh...! Grr...! You think... You can just... turn around after I... break up with you... and be all happy?!" Ethan huffed and puffed as he continued punching the much taller man.
Fredrich had long closed his eyes until they were bold lines, and he pursed his lips so tightly that it was like they weren't even there. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head as the other tried so desperately to make him feel pain. "... Ethan, are you sure you're not just doing this for the sake of doing it?" he finally asked.
Ethan stopped punching and gave Fredrich a disgusted look. "For the sake of...? Fredrich, that's awful! Why would I want to punch you just for the fun of it? Because it's the last time? Because you let me when Lock punches me back? Psh! Do you even hear yourself?" he laughed and shook his head at the very thought, whereas another bead of sweat rolled down the detective's head.
Suddenly, the sound of Daniel's yells came from the distance and made the two turn around. Ethan blinked and tried to register what the boy was saying, but before he could even ask Fredrich what was happening he found himself getting attacked. "Wha-! Hey! What're you-? Stop it!" he whined and lifted the leg that was being attacked, trying to shake Daniel off. Although he smiled thinly, his eyebrow twitched with obvious anger. Oh yeah, he definitely was not going to miss this.
"Daniel, how many times do I have to tell you? His name is Ethan, and he wasn't hitting me, he was just playing." Fredrich gently scolded as he bent over and scooped Daniel up in his arms, strong enough to keep him from slipping unlike Ellery. He tried to soothe the boy and calm him down when he heard another familiar voice. Feeling his heart rate raise ever so slightly, the Austrian slowly turned halfway to look at the songwriter. "Ellery..." he breathed. Catching himself, he took a moment to clear his throat and offered a light, possibly nervous, smile to him. "Ellery, come here. There's something I want to tell you." he said loud enough for the songwriter to hear.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

The boy kept hitting the air until he was safely tucked away in Fredrich's arms. He sat up straight, turning back to stick his tongue out at Ethan before hearing that breathless name. Even as a kid, he understood what that meant. Setting his hands on the man's chest, he stared at Fredrich's face. "Daddy?" he whispered, blinking. He looked... funny.

Not far away, Ellery watched in silence as his son was picked up and quieted He wanted to go over and collect him, but it was Fredrich's time to take him, so he may as well return to the table and get Daniel's things. However, before he could do much other than turn away and take a step, he heard himself called for. The young man froze, closing his eyes and trying to blink away the tears. He couldn't handle this, not today, not now! But Daniel was right there, and he wouldn't want to let him see them fight. So, he smoothed down his shirt, straightened his jacket, raised a hand to tuck a lock of hair behind his ear while letting his bangs fall over his forehead and eyes, then spun on his heel and took the steps to get closer. He kept his head bowed, his left hand gripping his right forearm when he stopped several feet away. "What is it?" he asked, staring down at the grass. God, why wasn't his voice working?! He couldn't force that coldness into his tone right now, or that anger into his eyes. He just sounded, and looked, defeated.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Fredrich opened his mouth to speak but hesitated. What exactly was he going to say? 'I just broke up with Ethan, so let's go out!' No, that wasn't something he could just say. He closed his mouth and shifted his weight to another leg, suddenly feeling both stupid and awkward. He was so excited that he didn't think of anything to say.
Ethan looked back and forth from Fredrich to Ellery. If the tension between them didn't yell out lovers-in-a-rut then he had to be the dumbest person ever. He decided to wait for another minute, but after three seconds he found the awkward silence unbearable. "Jesus, I'll do it myself." he muttered to himself and looked at Ellery. "Look, Fredrich and I just broke up, so you guys don't have to do... this anymore." he explained, noticing the detective stiffen and blush.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"What are we doing?" he asked, lifting his head to look at Ethan, then Fredrich. "Fredrich, what's he talking about?" The name felt weird on his tongue, having not used it in quite some time. He'd... He'd missed it. The songwriter took a step closer, lips parting just barely.
Daniel turned to Ethan, hands urging him to do something.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:58 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Fredrich's blush deepened. "I... I don't know what he's talking about." he stammered. Damn, he had never been so... so uncool! This was the first time he had actually spoken to Ellery after realizing his feelings, and he was terrified that one wrong word would make him escape from his grasp completely.
Ethan sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Are you serious?" he drawled and looked at Ellery. "The tension? The way you two look at each other from a distance? C'mon, if Daniel and I can see this then why can't you two? You guys are, like, ridiculously oblivious."

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:11 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

Ellery tried to understand, the Texan's meaning escaping him. He shook his head, quickly stepping closer and taking Daniel from Fredrich. "I don't know what's going on exactly, but it's almost Daniel's naptime." Setting the boy on the ground, he knelt down to adjust his small jacket. "He hasn't even finished eating yet. Please... Don't torture me much more than you already are."
"But Mama, it's true!" he cried, silenced with a look. Suddenly, an idea occurred, and he ran to grab Ethan's hand. "Come on, you can eat the one Mama made Daddy. He always makes one for him just in case!" The boy tried to tug Ethan to the table, leaving them alone.
Ellery stood completely still, only a few feet from Fredrich now, and the detective's presence was greatly intimidating, even though he seemed so nervous. "So... Why did you and Ethan break up?" he finally asked, swallowing hard before raising his eyes to Fredrich's. "I thought you loved him."

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Ethan wasn't willing to go with Daniel at first, and he was suspicious over why the boy suddenly wanted to play with him when he was usually screaming about how he's fat and smells. Unlike Fredrich and Ellery, though, he wasn't completely oblivious and was soon onto the boy's plan. "Uh... Yeah." he nodded and followed him over to where the food was. He had to admit, he was starving!

Fredrich felt even more tense when the two left, leaving him alone with Ellery. This was the best chance he had and yet... Dammit, his mouth would not work! It was perhaps the most frustrating thing he had ever gone through.
Hearing the question about his relationship statue, Fredrich gave a slight start and looked sharply at Ellery. He had been so stuck on his predicament that he completely forgot his situation right now!
"Oh... Umm... I... Yes, I did love him, but that was a long time ago." he said and looked, his eyebrows furrowed nervously and his gloved hand lifting to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "It turns out that I was in love with someone else this entire time." he said quietly.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

Daniel stopped at the table, reaching into the bag and pulling out a black bento box. "Here," he said, sitting and starting to eat. "We don't have any forks. Can you use chopsticks?" he asked.

Ellery took a deep, but shaky breath, stepping just a little closer with his hands clasped in front of him. "And... Can I ask who this person was?" he whispered, stopping when he was within arm's reach of the detective.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Frowning at the sight of chopsticks, Ethan gloomily picked them up and glowered at them. "Nope." he answered.

Fredrich flushed and was tempted greatly to retreat a step, but that remaining amount of manly pride forced him to stay his ground. "Umm..." It's you. God, how badly he wanted to say that! So why, oh why, wouldn't his voice work?! "Ah..." Unable to speak, especially with Ellery so close, Fredrich looked away, a blush visible on his face.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

The boy handed the Texan his training chopsticks, little fingers gentle as they adjusted his grip. "There. These are easy to use, and better than nothing." Looking up, he gasped. "Look at 'em!"

Over to the couple, Ellery took another step closer. He was pretty sure he knew what the detective was trying to say, but this strange shyness was quickly overpowering him. He wasn't like this with Ethan, so maybe Ellery was reading it all wrong, but it was better to try and be rejected than to never know. "Fredrich," he breathed, raising his shaking hands to the Austrian's cheeks, looking up at him. "I... I..." He tried to make himself be bold, unable to finish his sentence. So, instead of continuing to speak, he let his body do the talking, leaning up and tugging the man down to tenderly press his soft, sweet-tasting lips to Fredrich's in the sober kiss that he'd longed for for so long. After a few seconds, he pulled away, a tear rolling down his cheek as he opened his green eyes to see Fredrich's expression.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Ethan had long given up on even attempting to learn chopsticks and was secretly sneaking his other hand to the bento to get a handful of rice when he heard Daniel. He followed his gaze at the nervous couple and rolled his eyes at them. "Lucky them." he grumbled while looking away. He didn't want to see them get a happy ending. He wanted a happy ending. He wanted to kiss Lock again, but he was sure that if he did that then he would just be yelled at. Or punched. Or questioned. Or all of the above. Ethan furrowed his eyebrows and stuffed his mouth with rice.

Hearing the gentle voice call out his name, Fredrich was helpless and turned to see his Siren. His eyes widened as the hands held his face, pulling him closer. His heartbeat grew faster the closer they came to each other, and the easier he could see Ellery's features. Even with that veil of sadness was the songwriter an ethereal beauty. The way his hair curled around his face perfectly, the smooth skin, his clear eyes that could never hid his emotions. Fredrich was completely bewitched and allowed their lips to connect.
The kiss was chaste, yet it conveyed Ellery's emotions quite well. Fredrich slowly opened his eyes - he didn't even know he had closed them during their kiss - and gazed down at the songwriter through half-lidded eyes.
Then, as if his body had finally learned what to do, his gloved hands gripped Ellery's arm and pulled him back into another kiss. This one was much more reckless yet passionate, as well, as if he, too, wanted to so desperately to convey his emotions.
Stopping himself before he did anything he'd regret, Fredrich broke the kiss and rested his forehead against Ellery's. His breathing was heavy from the two unexpected kisses, and as he slowly opened his dark blue eyes to stare into the beautiful songwriter's face, he whispered so quietly,
"I love you."

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"You know, if you want to see Uncle Lock, Mama and I are going to get him later," said Daniel, using his big boy chopsticks to poke his food. "You know, ever since you broke his heart, he hasn't left South Korea." Looking up at him, he smiled softly. "I think he misses you."

Ellery let out a quiet sob, hands on Fredrich's chest as his green eyes closed and he bowed his head. "Please, please don't lie to me," he begged, not sure he'd be able to take it if he was just being strung along. His heart was already broken from all this time seeing his love with Ethan, now he was being kissed and told that the previous relationship was a mistake? Of course he couldn't believe it!
Opening his eyes, he gazed up at the man and licked his lips, breathing softly. "I've loved you for so long, Fredrich," he whispered, voice thick with coming tears. "And so much... So much that it hurts not being by your side. Don't let me feel this hope without being completely sure of your intentions." Swallowing back another sob, he tightly gripped Fredrich's lapels in his shaking fists. "P-please don't... Don't break my heart again."

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Ethan miserably chewed on his rice until he heard Daniel's offer. South Korea? Oh yeah, that's right. Ever since then Lock moved out of not only the dorm, but the entire country! He hasn't heard from him since, not by mail, not by phone, and definitely not in person. The closest he had gotten to seeing him was through livestream concerts, and even then he couldn't bear to look Lock in the eyes.
It was when Daniel talked about Lock missing him that Ethan came back to his horrid reality. He shook his head and chuckled bitterly, "No. I'm pretty sure he's happy without me holding him back and doubting him so much." He dug his free fingers through his brown hair. Why? Why did he always distrust Lock? Was it that he really didn't trust him or was it that...
I was so scared of being the only one that really loved him. And it was because of that that I lost him, he thought. He could feel his eyes water with the tears he had been more than accustomed to. No. No, stop it! Now wasn't the time to cry or break down! Not in front of Daniel! If Ellery could stay strong, then so could he!

Fredrich quickly wrapped his arms around Ellery's waist and held him tight. He looked down at the songwriter softly and moved one hand to gently caress his cheeks. "I won't, I promise." he whispered. He pulled Ellery in closer and hugged him, the hand moving from the cheek to the back of his head. "I promise I'll always love you." the detective said while burying his face into Ellery's shoulder.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"I wouldn't say happy," he cheerfully chirped, using his chopsticks to pick up a piece of salmon. "I mean, Uncle Lock's spent the past few weeks sleeping with a pillow that has one if your shirts on it. Won't even speak to anyone other than Uncle Bae and Mama. He's really sad, Orange." He lifted the salmon to Ethan, blinking. "Say 'ahh'!"

He let out a small cry as Fredrich held him tightly, arms wrapping around him as he squeezed his eyes shut. "Fredrich," he breathed into the detective's neck, the shaking if his body calming as he relaxed into the stronger man's embrace. He tried to stop crying, but couldn't. He was too happy, too overjoyed. Finally, all that waiting had paid off. "I love you with so much of my heart, that there is none left to protest it," Ellery whispered into the Austrian's ear.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Although the information about Lock sleeping with something that reminded him of the brunette made him blush, Ethan still wasn't convinced. "I don't think I'd make things better for him. Especially not now." he mumbled under his breath until he saw something out of the corner of his eyes. He glanced up to see some food being held up to him. He wasn't in the mood to eat any food, but he figured he should to keep Daniel from throwing a tantrum, so he opened his mouth and did as he was told.

"I love you too, Ellery. I love you so much." Fredrich whispered while breathing in his scent and memorizing his touch. He was indescribably happy, because for once he felt everything come together perfectly. He was with the man he loved, ready to take his family back and brave whatever Fate had in store for them.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games