Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:18 pm
Kirenai Yuki
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki
❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira Beauchamp❞

I don't remember them getting married yet >_>

LOOOOOL OBVIOUSLY I NEED SLEEP

A-yep.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 pm
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki

A-yep.

lol all fixxed  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:41 pm
Kirenai Yuki
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki

A-yep.

lol all fixxed

So I saw, though I figured you just forgot to remove the quote and OOC from last time, I didn't expect you to go full shipping razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:53 pm
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki

A-yep.

lol all fixxed

So I saw, though I figured you just forgot to remove the quote and OOC from last time, I didn't expect you to go full shipping razz

Lol the Akiva ship sailed XD  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:03 pm
asbloodrunscold

I have decided that Solaris' concert will end at around Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning IRL. In case Mel won't be able to make it through the concert, they can still meet in Amour de la Mer during the next day change. Would that be ok for the plan B?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:16 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
asbloodrunscold

I have decided that Solaris' concert will end at around Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning IRL. In case Mel won't be able to make it through the concert, they can still meet in Amour de la Mer during the next day change. Would that be ok for the plan B?

Yep! Solaris can expect a bigger basket though if she does & a lot of apologies.
Hoping I can at least have her catch the last number, but if not yeah she'll show up at Solaris' work to apologize.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:26 pm
asbloodrunscold

Yep! Solaris can expect a bigger basket though if she does & a lot of apologies.
Hoping I can at least have her catch the last number, but if not yeah she'll show up at Solaris' work to apologize.

Planning to have five to six songs to perform for the violinist at the concert. That may give Mel some time (that is if Carmen and Artie have almost recovered from the fiasco at the candy store. Poor them).

She'll feel awkward at the size of the basket, but she would accept it nonetheless. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:52 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
asbloodrunscold

Planning to have five to six songs to perform for the violinist at the concert. That may give Mel some time (that is if Carmen and Artie have almost recovered from the fiasco at the candy store. Poor them).

She'll feel awkward at the size of the basket, but she would accept it nonetheless. XD

Lol yeah Mel's gotta make that right as best as she can before going to support her good-friends endeavor!

At least she could share it with her co-workers and friends XD She'd certainly have enough candy to do so for awhile.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:58 pm
asbloodrunscold

Lol yeah Mel's gotta make that right as best as she can before going to support her good-friends endeavor!

At least she could share it with her co-workers and friends XD She'd certainly have enough candy to do so for awhile.

Her candy stash will indeed last for a long while. She'll also receive a gift from Xavier, the male who enchanted her on stage during the concert.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:06 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
asbloodrunscold

Her candy stash will indeed last for a long while. She'll also receive a gift from Xavier, the male who enchanted her on stage during the concert.

All the gifts for the violinist!
At least it'll be memorable. Getting a giant basket of candy and sweets, and meeting a man at the concert while she was playing. Seems like a success!  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:31 pm
asbloodrunscold

At least it'll be memorable. Getting a giant basket of candy and sweets, and meeting a man at the concert while she was playing. Seems like a success!

But yeah, she's now flustered at him because of his charm. She'll go to his manor after the concert.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
asbloodrunscold

But yeah, she's now flustered at him because of his charm. She'll go to his manor after the concert.

Indeed. Quite the charmer she's run into. Mel's met him, was quite a charmer at the store as well. If she makes it she'll wish her the best of luck there as well.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:20 pm
asbloodrunscold

Indeed. Quite the charmer she's run into. Mel's met him, was quite a charmer at the store as well. If she makes it she'll wish her the best of luck there as well.

So expect Solaris to be daydreaming about him sometimes. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:48 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
asbloodrunscold

So expect Solaris to be daydreaming about him sometimes. XD

Lol luckily for her Mel has no way of knowing that and or mocking her XD
But Lelwani does!  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:14 pm
asbloodrunscold

Lol luckily for her Mel has no way of knowing that and or mocking her XD
But Lelwani does!

RIP my poor violinist. XD  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games