Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"You sure?" Berry gently smiled at him. Then from out of the shadows someone throws a ninja star at Berry.
Prince catches it between his fingers. Then he looks in the direction from where it came. "Who threw this?!?!?"
"Huh? Berry turns and looks at him" What just happened?"
He shows her the throwing star. "Somebody tried to throw this at you."
"But why....." Suddenly three move stars come out from the shadows and one hits Berry in her back and she falls down. At a closer look at the stars is a sleeping liquid that puts people to sleep.
"Berry!!!" He takes the star out and holds her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"You sure?" Berry gently smiled at him. Then from out of the shadows someone throws a ninja star at Berry.
Prince catches it between his fingers. Then he looks in the direction from where it came. "Who threw this?!?!?"
"But why....." Suddenly three move stars come out from the shadows and one hits Berry in her back and she falls down. At a closer look at the stars is a sleeping liquid that puts people to sleep.
Berry remains knocked out with a bit of blood bleeding down her back. It wasnt much though, just most like a shot type of hole.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry remains knocked out with a bit of blood bleeding down her back. It wasnt much though, just most like a shot type of hole.
He cleans off the blood and picks her up. He takes her back to the room and lies her down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:17 am
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
He cleans off the blood and picks her up. He takes her back to the room and lies her down on the bed.
Berry wakes up four hours later with no memory of the Prince in her head. Apparently those ninja stars were suppose to put you to sleep so who ever though them could start taking your memory away. "Huh? Who are you?" Berry asked the Prince.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:26 am
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry wakes up four hours later with no memory of the Prince in her head. Apparently those ninja stars were suppose to put you to sleep so who ever though them could start taking your memory away. "Huh? Who are you?" Berry asked the Prince.
"What are you talking about Berry? It's me. The Prince."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"How did you know my name?" Berry memory was gone at least the memories of the Prince.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:48 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"How did you know my name?" Berry memory was gone at least the memories of the Prince.
"Berry, I've been with you this whole time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"What do you mean? If we were then I would know who you are." Berry gets up and looks at the window"Where am i?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:36 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"What do you mean? If we were then I would know who you are." Berry gets up and looks at the window"Where am i?"
"We're at the beach."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We're at the beach."
"When did I get here?" Berry looked at him. " I dont understand what is going on...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:53 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We're at the beach."
"When did I get here?" Berry looked at him. " I dont understand what is going on...."
"I borught you here. We both wanted to get away. Remember?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:59 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We're at the beach."
"No I dont...."Berry was really worried now. Since she couldnt remember the Prince is her husband or anything."I dont get why you say I know you. I keep thinking and thinking and nothing comes to my mind...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:03 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We're at the beach."
"No I dont...."Berry was really worried now. Since she couldnt remember the Prince is her husband or anything."I dont get why you say I know you. I keep thinking and thinking and nothing comes to my mind...."
"Berry, how could you forget your own husband?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"We're at the beach."
"Husband?" Berry was shocked" Was I drunk or something? I am confused...." She sat down on the ground.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:09 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Husband?" Berry was shocked" Was I drunk or something? I am confused...." She sat down on the ground.
"No. Of course not. We were both completely sober."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces