Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 pm

Lisa Trevor
Biohazard EXTREME
Lisa Trevor
Have any of you guys seen the new Umbrella Chronicles Trailer? It looks incredible. I am working through the summer painting houses so i can buy a Wii.

I think Umbrella Chronicles gives a more realistic view of the outbreak in Raccoon because the zombies are everywhere and there are loads of them.
It still won't accurately portray the events that occured. They changed up the locations and everything for the RE3 scenario, Jill and Chris are together... It's probably meant mostly for fun factor, and only a small part for the storyline, particularly the new scenario.

So will it be as cannon as RE Gaiden?

This is closer to cannon than Gaiden. As it takes you through real-ish events. As in everything actually happened, just differently.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:39 pm

Let's just say it will be as Cannon as RE1, the original. Since the REmake virtually rewrote the storyline, added new places, characters etc. RE1 has a lot of continuity problems by today's point, so a lot of it can't even be considered cannon.

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Muahahaha! So, Duchesse, I'm executing my own plan. Lately I've been in the gaming forums, basically insulting the hell out of RE4, trying to fish out these little noobish maggots. Little by little, it's working.

Grab your popcorn and enjoy the "uber pwnage"

EDIT: Also, notice how after my post, they shut up for quite some time, probably trying to think of a way to dig themselves out.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:14 pm

Actually, after your post, that one guy seemed to shut up completely.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:16 pm

Well there you go. The other one started flaming, which I love because it's against the rules. And I wasn't even the one to report him. Put that b***h in his place.
And the third one was forced to admit that I'm right on those things, so I just kicked some a**.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:00 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Muahahaha! So, Duchesse, I'm executing my own plan. Lately I've been in the gaming forums, basically insulting the hell out of RE4, trying to fish out these little noobish maggots. Little by little, it's working.

Grab your popcorn and enjoy the "uber pwnage"

EDIT: Also, notice how after my post, they shut up for quite some time, probably trying to think of a way to dig themselves out.
The destruction was almost orgasmic.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:24 am

I know it is funny to see noobs squirm but it is still a bit mean. But i guess Bio knows best.

Resi 4 is a suger rush and is easily completed. I hate it when people say the Resi games are bad and don'y play the games but as soon as Resi 4 came along people said they were huge fans but just played Resi 4.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:42 pm

Hey. I wasn't rude. I simply stated the facts. If they wanna turn red like lobsters and piss themselves out of anger, then flip out and start a flame war... Then I laugh at their anguish.

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:09 am

I was not trying to say you were rude but sorry.

So what did they flame with you with?

Did they try and outsmart you with their 'superior' Resi Knowledge?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:11 am

This happened to me on AIM once.. someone from Gaia saw my name in the forum, got my AIM, and talked to me.

n00b: "ur name is chris redfeld?? WOW COOL ur from re! ...wich 1?
Me: "Um.. firstly, Redfield not Redfeld.. and RE1/REmake and Code: Veronica X... and soon to be RE5 according to screenshots by Capcom..
n00b: "lolo u wernt in re1"
Me: "...I was one of the main characters."
n00b: "no u wernt omg stfu i kno re better then u"
Me: "So what games was Leon in?"
n00b: "RE4!!! smile "
Me: "...He was in RE2, too.."
n00b: "GOD UR SO GHEY RE4 IS TEH BESTORZ RE2 FSKIN BLEW CUZ LEON WASN'T AS COOL!!!!!! god i hate ppl who think re was bettr then re4 cuz it wasnt cuz it was soooo cool"
Me: "Have you even played RE2?"
n00b: "no cuz it suks so much all the res be4 re4 suked cuz they suked"
Me: "That's a good argument. "They sucked 'cause they sucked". Mind elaborating?"
n00b: "OMFFGGGGGGG STFU UR SO GHEY 4 D-FENDN THE RES GOD UR DUM RE4 RULZ SO STFU AND DIE FSKN b***h"

Then he signed off before I could own him further. D:

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:38 pm

Lisa Trevor
I was not trying to say you were rude but sorry.

So what did they flame with you with?

Did they try and outsmart you with their 'superior' Resi Knowledge?

Hah... No... He called me "******** STUPID" in those exact words and then typed some more poorly grammatically structured words that can't even be considered into sentences repeating the same points that he said before.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:03 pm

Canas Renvall
This happened to me on AIM once.. someone from Gaia saw my name in the forum, got my AIM, and talked to me.

n00b: "ur name is chris redfeld?? WOW COOL ur from re! ...wich 1?
Me: "Um.. firstly, Redfield not Redfeld.. and RE1/REmake and Code: Veronica X... and soon to be RE5 according to screenshots by Capcom..
n00b: "lolo u wernt in re1"
Me: "...I was one of the main characters."
n00b: "no u wernt omg stfu i kno re better then u"
Me: "So what games was Leon in?"
n00b: "RE4!!! smile "
Me: "...He was in RE2, too.."
n00b: "GOD UR SO GHEY RE4 IS TEH BESTORZ RE2 FSKIN BLEW CUZ LEON WASN'T AS COOL!!!!!! god i hate ppl who think re was bettr then re4 cuz it wasnt cuz it was soooo cool"
Me: "Have you even played RE2?"
n00b: "no cuz it suks so much all the res be4 re4 suked cuz they suked"
Me: "That's a good argument. "They sucked 'cause they sucked". Mind elaborating?"
n00b: "OMFFGGGGGGG STFU UR SO GHEY 4 D-FENDN THE RES GOD UR DUM RE4 RULZ SO STFU AND DIE FSKN b***h"

Then he signed off before I could own him further. D:

I just ignore the n00bs. It's a good thing I have msn instead of aim, they'd drive me nuts. rolleyes

Javanomicron

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:23 am

Wow you guys ownt those n00bs XD I lol'd at Bio's because they guy left after knowing he got owned.And same I use MSN. I argue with my real life friend often about that. He's beaten re4 about 3 times.But when I try and make him play the others he gets bored after 5 minutes says it sucks and goes back to re4. neutral I also got in a arguement on youtube about re4. I should shut my mouth sometimes. sweatdrop *cough* for the recored re2 is way better than re4.*cough* mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:38 pm

Baby Oil
Wow you guys ownt those n00bs XD I lol'd at Bio's because they guy left after knowing he got owned.And same I use MSN. I argue with my real life friend often about that. He's beaten re4 about 3 times.But when I try and make him play the others he gets bored after 5 minutes says it sucks and goes back to re4. neutral I also got in a arguement on youtube about re4. I should shut my mouth sometimes. sweatdrop *cough* for the recored re2 is way better than re4.*cough* mrgreen

To be honest, I found Resident Evil 4 to be an excellent game, despite the fact that it derived from what we consider "true Resident Evil fashion." I found at least some aspect of every RE game (except for Gaiden, I have no experience with that game) to be likable. :3 To be honest, we need a comeback of the Hypnos Tyrant; that had to be one of the greatest Tyrant designs in REdom in my opinion.

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:44 pm

Blasphemer!
Resident Evil 4 had great graphics and gameplay mechanics. And Wesker. Nothing more. Crappy enemies (mostly) crappy, irrelevant plotline, crappy new characters.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games