Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:21 am
Should I click the links? I'm a little scared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 am
I post random things in here when no one is on because I don't want to spam the main forum. ^^;
Generally speaking, there's really nothing wrong with them.
The last one might be considered a bit risque, but it's not really bad.
The second is just a little comic, nothing bad about it at all.
The first one is a really silly alphabet that some cartoonist came up with.
Nothing much bad about it, just extremely silly.
I don't usually put bad things up, and if I do, I have a warning with them most of the time.
My Stumbles aren't very adult in content, haha, they're mostly just comic. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm
finally online!.. it's been 1 freaking prob after another today and not little things.... car, internet, work, still can't access my goram money... rawr...

at least i semi got kiatka back on gaia... to log on as me earlier and sent neko the gaia cash pin... but she did for me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:09 pm
Haha, that comic about the laundry was a tad amusing. I only got through G on the Alphabet one, though, because I'm lazy, spoiled, or don't know what they are xD

Also, I think I'm special, because when I saw that picture of the Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood I thought...."Mmm...a big strong wolf might be nice to mess around with." confused  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:33 pm
Sorry I wasn't on earlier this evening...
I went to the Mac lab in the arts building here to work on a project even though my class was cancelled.
I worked for, like, three, four hours straight or something? >>;
I dunno, it's something I know and that I'm really good at, so I'll just sit there and work without noticing time go by...
Sucked walking back, though, it's snowing hardcore here. >>;
I was gonna go home this weekend, but, uh, snow, yeah, I'm staying on campus, haha.
I'm going to have a friend bleach and dye my hair pink within the next few days, so maybe I'll steal a camera and get a picture up? c:
I plan to cosplay~
But, oh, crud, I need a camera. DB
Hmm... *going to coerce boyfriend's sister into bringing my mum's old camera to the con for me* >>;
I'm so weird, but I'm kinda excited, instead of angry like I have been lately, sooo, yeah!
I love being bipolar with very short cycles. >>;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:53 am
Cool. At least you're sunny right then....lol....I don't know about now.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 am
I hate having a morning class on a Friday. DB
Especially since no one will be on since, unlike me, most of you are in school at this very moment. >>;
And I've learned something.
Gaia hates the internet connection I'm using, I have to fight it to get it to load.
And my F key doesn't wanna work. ]B
But I'm in a rather good mood today, yay. c;
Hm... I need to figure out an avatar to go with Nogitsune and what color text I'll be using once I change from my usual green...
Dunno what I should do about the art in my intro post once I change since it won't exactly be me anymore, but I think I'll be keeping some items the same, so...
Eh...
*obsessed with aesthetics of things*
.__.;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 am
I see that. I wish you'd keep your lime green, though, but I'm just used to it and think it's a nice difference from all the usual fonts. That and I may have a preference for this type of green. Speaking of which, I bought a Fugi camera yesterday, it's 12 mega pixels....and uh, I don't remember anything else. I might use it during the vacation I'm taking in a month with my best friend and parents to Disney World, Epcot, and Universal. So anyway, they had the camera color in black and lime green only, and I chose black...but I felt pressured to choose that one. I wish I had chosen the green >.> oh well....I was thinking of how good the camera color difference would look among the other standard colors in my room (the exception of my note books, which are cluttering up my desk space)....although the camera may very well be in the case.

I'm off today....xD....I'm downloading the new version of messenger now  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 am
I'm having a really hard time getting things to load on this connection, so I'm really sorry if I take forever.
Maybe I can figure a way to make lime green work with Nogitsune, I'll see what I can do. c:
12 megapixels?!
*falls over*
Oh my GOSH, is that STANDARD now?
That's six times the megapixels my old camera had!
Fujis are good, though.
That's what my mum's old camera is that I'm trying to get from her.
She uses a Kodak now, and it's pretty good, but I'm partial to xD cards, so I want her old camera so I don't have to buy new cards. >>;
She said she'd give it to me and I planned on getting it when I went back this weekend, but since I'm not going back... Yeah, haha.
I think I was going to say something else, but I left my computer while typing this and forgot, so I'll just end it here. >>;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 am
Well it was an interesting paragraph nonetheless xD

I don't know if that's the standard. I know there were lots of other ones that were 6, 4, 2 mega pixels, and one was higher than 12 I think. I got it at Costco.

There was an Olympus there, too. I forget if it was you or Lore who owns one, but I remembered as soon as I saw "Olympus."

I got the msn to install. Hopefully I won't have to reinstall it when I restart my computer since everything gets lost and I'm logged on to a default account. My computer programs/ tools are the exception though, which is why msn would always work. That MSN was installed before the computer problem, though, so I don't know about this one. I think it will be fine, though, because it wasn't the program that was deleted and a new one set up...it was just modified. So, I should be fine.

For the text....do as you wish lol, I'm just partial to your lime green right now. We could go through a color trial and see which one we like best...but of course it's YOUR font ^.^  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am
-whines- "I miss my Olympus." ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 am
I miss my Olympus, too, Tomei. :c
I think when I have the money, I'll buy another.
They're the only brand that still makes cameras that use xD cards, so I don't much have a choice if I actually get a new camera. .__.
2 megapixels isn't bad if you really know what you're doing with it/if you're only taking pictures at, like, family gatherings and whatnot.
The images are smaller, so there's less detail and they're more likely to be blurry, but I have a really steady hand, so it works. >>;
Mine was two megapixels, and I did fair well with it, though I also know a lot of editing techniques, sooo, yeah. ^^;
3.2 megapixels is what most cell phone cameras are anymore. >>;
12 is nice, but the pictures are gonna be humongous, just so you know. >>;
More detailed, too, but humongous.
My cousin, whose entire living is her photography business, uses a camera that, at the least, is 12 megapixels, but may be larger, I'm not sure, but the images are gigantic, a single image can take up as much as 8 megabytes of space.
But the detail is AMAZING!
Okay, nerd photography rant done. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm
NO. Nerd photography rant WANTED....I got clarification on the mega pixels. Yay, thank you :C  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:04 pm
Haha, you're welcome, then.
Basically, megapixels just tells you how many pixels will be in the images your camera takes, so the higher the megapixels, the bigger the picture.
But, with bigger pictures comes greater detail because it has more space in which to store color information.
That's the basic gist without all my nerd-ness shoved in, haha.
Oh, and I can make green and red together work because I'm super special. >>;
I mean, I think I did, what do you think of my new outfit? xD

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:12 pm
It's....interesting xD...at first a bit odd, then again so was your other avatar and I grew to like it just fine. I think I will grow to like this one too, if you so choose it. I mean, it fits with your personality.

And yay summary  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games