Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22301 22302 22303 22304 22305 22306 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Did you know that Jazz was originally called Jass, but people kept trying to be funny and removed the "J" from the signs, so the "S"es were changed to "Z"s?

LPS - You cant go up to some french guy and say, "Let me suck your d**k." You need to sing that one song. Oolay vooku shay ah veck muah or some s**t.

Owwin - Not all scientific terms are the same in each language. For music, if it sounds sad its sad. If its intense its intense. Sad music here isnt going to be happy music in Germany.

Well...

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Owwin

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Terara Drakon
Hey.
JazzMusic is the universal language.
NO! nucleic acids are the building blocks of all known life, and until you can build me a silicon based life form I will argue my point!
User Image
No you're wrong

Legos are the building blocks of life

Nucleic acids are made of Legos

User Image
I have been so blind. LEGO is life!

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Terara Drakon
Hey.
JazzMusic is the universal language.
NO! nucleic acids are the building blocks of all known life, and until you can build me a silicon based life form I will argue my point!
Define "life."

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Waynebrizzle

if 1=/=1, then

THE UNIVERSE IS BROKEN!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm

l-Kathulu-l
LPS - You cant go up to some french guy and say, "Let me suck your d**k." You need to sing that one song. Oolay vooku shay ah veck muah or some s**t.
User Image
You can go up to him, take off his pants, and start sucking his d**k though. Although that would probably only work in France.

And it's "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir". xd Roughly translated it means "Do you want to go to bed with me this evening". I could just be inviting him to a pajama party, you never know.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
l-Kathulu-l
User Image
You can go up to him, take off his pants, and start sucking his d**k though. Although that would probably only work in France.

And it's "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir". xd Roughly translated it means "Do you want to go to bed with me this evening". I could just be inviting him to a pajama party, you never know.

User Image
Are you implying Americans wouldn't let a random girl off the street suck their d**k?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
l-Kathulu-l
User Image

User Image
Even the French have some dignity... right?

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Terara Drakon
Did you know that Jazz was originally called Jass, but people kept trying to be funny and removed the "J" from the signs, so the "S"es were changed to "Z"s?

Jasshole.

l-Kathulu-l
Owwin - Not all scientific terms are the same in each language. For music, if it sounds sad its sad. If its intense its intense. Sad music here isnt going to be happy music in Germany..
That only applies to music without lyrics. Everclear.
And I am not talking scientific terms. I am talking DNA and RNA. AUU AUC and AUA make isoleucine. No matter what you call isoleucine it does the same thing.

@ nomega everything that has DNA and or RNA even the humble virus.

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Mmm, all this snow...

They even said on the news that there's so much, the White House was virtually invisible.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Terara Drakon

Jasshole.

Shut your Jass

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Terara Drakon

Jasshole.

Tee hee, a** Music.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Ugh, so tired... =.=

Terara Drakon

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm

A T that valentine was so sweet thank you. You know me so well.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22301 22302 22303 22304 22305 22306 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games