Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22347 22348 22349 22350 22351 22352 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

[Kegan]
Clearly remake in kangaroo just means sequel.

It's all just a big misunderstanding.
A+

@Sasha: the only merit to remaking that game that I can see personally is letting you get the pokemon from that generation into the new games.
Don't get me wrong, Gold was an awesome game, and I'm sure the remake will be just as good, but it's not a big revelation or anything. Not nearly as exciting as a sequel.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Zephyrkitty
Regulust
Isn't Heart Gold just a stupid remake of Gold?

Remake, yes. Stupid, not so much.
Especially since the internal battery for the original G/S/C cartridges dies after six years or so. Having a copy that can actually save would be nice.

THANK YOU!

Sir Codin

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Nomega
[Kegan]

A+

@Sasha: the only merit to remaking that game that I can see personally is letting you get the pokemon from that generation into the new games.
Don't get me wrong, Gold was an awesome game, and I'm sure the remake will be just as good, but it's not a big revelation or anything. Not nearly as exciting as a sequel.
Good for those who want to play the originals but had their carts s**t their battery pants. Also it means that there's a possibility of a Celebi event which would mean I would have every single legit event legendary.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm

...Now I'm concerned about the state of all my battery-backed GB games. User Image

My MM Battle Network 3's battery thingy already died on me...

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Awesome Tree
Nomega
[Kegan]

A+

Good for those who want to play the originals but had their carts s**t their battery pants. Also it means that there's a possibility of a Celebi event which would mean I would have every single legit event legendary.
Everyone smart who still wants to play that game has emulated it by now, seriously.
And legendaries are useless. Just novelties; for show.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm

LOL

Sir Codin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Nomega
Awesome Tree
Nomega
[Kegan]

A+

Everyone smart who still wants to play that game has emulated it by now, seriously.
Smart people don't buy games.

That's for stupid people.

What a bunch of dumb asses.

Paying the people who entertain them.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Nomega
Awesome Tree
Nomega
[Kegan]

A+

And have the Australian branch of Nintendo sue me for 1.5mil? No thanks lol.
And I know. Gives me a sense of accomplishment though.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Anybody else watch the opening ceremonies?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 pm

[Kegan]
Nomega
Awesome Tree
Nomega
[Kegan]

A+

Smart people don't buy games.

That's for stupid people.

What a bunch of dumb asses.

Paying the people who entertain them.
If you owned the game and the internal battery ran out? That seems like a reasonable time to start emulating.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dino Pakkun
Anybody else watch the opening ceremonies?
I did. Damn man, those Canadians are hardcore fiddlers and tap dancers.

Awesome Tree
Nomega
Awesome Tree
Regulust
Isn't Left 4 Dead 2 just a stupid remake of Left 4 Dead? Isn't Bioshock 2 just a stupid remake of Bioshock?
Um, no?
A sequel is a remake with minor changes here and there.

A sequal isn't a remake. If you layed either the Bioshock series or the Left 4 Dead series you'd realize they ain't remakes.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Regulust
Awesome Tree
Nomega
Awesome Tree
Regulust
Isn't Left 4 Dead 2 just a stupid remake of Left 4 Dead? Isn't Bioshock 2 just a stupid remake of Bioshock?
Um, no?
A sequel is a remake with minor changes here and there.

A sequal isn't a remake. If you layed either the Bioshock series or the Left 4 Dead series you'd realize they ain't remakes.
/late and ignoring the fact that I said that because I am a fanboy and I didn't have an argument.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm

User Image

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22347 22348 22349 22350 22351 22352 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games