Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 am
I would never do it for free. :3 I'm greeeeedy. cool

Mou's right though, there is no shame in art, so I /would/ do it for free.

Yeah, stupid punk-a** skateboarders. I ought've kicked their a**, but I was with a lady at the time. That's not very gentlemanly.

3:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:27 am
How did the date go?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:31 am
Ooh yeah~I'm curious too!

Uh I never said you would have to do it for free... modelling is actually pretty tough, so you should be given at least something for the efforts!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:17 pm
No! BAD MIND! Don't let yourself go crazy on what that something may be!! It could be something very not-like-that! Dont't do such a thing!

Right, inner dialogue... sweatdrop

Anyway, yes, how was the date, Tana-kun?

Also, Mou, nice pictures. If you want, I'd love to see your rendition of me. I've often wondered what this avatar would look like as a female. smile  

Trowa The Fearless

Mou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Lately this thread has been nothing but a bunch of pervs being happy together, lol!

I think we scared away all the younger ones xD

Hmm Trowa, it sounds interesting, but my time is very limited so can't promise much *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:10 pm
Speaking of dates: The update: I talked to that kid and he very politely turned me down so we're thoroughly back to square numero uno. *shrugs*

*Gets some epson salts for Tan's head*The perk is that most women find clumsy men cute and if you didn't react like an angry baboon she probably thinks you're the bees knees!

Though it's been said many times many ways, nice artwork Mou.

Electric Kool-Aid

Mou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:00 pm
Eeks... the pet shop business seems to make me more money than I could ever imagine. I just simply colored (and slightly edited) a pet that was auctioned off... and it got ABed immediately as the ABs were set... and I got more money out of it than I have gotten from any commission ever even when the owners took 25% off the price eek

*in utter shock*

Guess that means I made the right decision to go work for them xD *joy* Artartartartartart... *cough*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm
corruptio optimi pessima

Random dictionary look-up of the day.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:07 pm
Well if you really wanted to make some money and make friends happy at the same time you could set up a guild exclusive pet business that dosent charge exorbitant prices but still makes ends meet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:19 pm
we all have not been scared away real life has just become to bothersome to allow us to log in everyday and post *says alwyn as she dusts the cobwebs away*  

AlwynRowanwind

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:16 pm
We'll just say, I'm seeing Mary again tomorrow. :3nod'd:

3:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Mou's art looks kawaii <3. *drools*

Good luck with Mary, Tana!

On another note, anyone know vector calculus? XD That would really help me with my Calculus II class.  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:19 pm
I generally don't say this...but she's a keeper methinks.

Let's keep that on the down low. Hush-hush.

3:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:28 pm
Hmm... I gets to spend my Valentines Day with my best friend who happened to have been my first crush... AND, I get to head to where I'm camping, and dress up in garb, and such. I wonder if there will be many merchants there, this early. I need some more garb. Like an Obi for my kimono, and another top that goes with my Hakama... maybe some sandals.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:31 pm
I may not get to spend V-Day with anyone... TT-TT Stupid weather...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games