Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Dawn's voice is so annoying! Even May was better!
Eh, I dont mind it, I like her more then May so far. When I pick up my Diamond version tommarow i will be playing as her out of the two.
I picked the girl on Leafgreen because they made the guy look so... babyishly small. (babyishly is not a word)
The girls in general are just better in my opinion.

@Wayne - Too true.
=0 The second episode is getting interesting.
Okay so listen up. Ash meets up with Brock, they get pikachu, there is the trio team now. They meet the new rival, they battle, end of movie.

Seaphron
Meta Fish
I liked the episode aboard the SS Anne a lot.
Where they sink into the ocean? If so that is one of the better ones. That and the Squrittle Squad

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron
Meta Fish
Where they sink into the ocean? If so that is one of the better ones. That and the Squrittle Squad
Yeah, and Ash trading his Butterfree, the fight between Starmie and Raticate (LOVED it for some reason) and when James gets a Magikarp. xd

Also, the big Pokemon island on is GREAT.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:48 pm

Meta Fish
Seaphron
Meta Fish
Yeah, and Ash trading his Butterfree, the fight between Starmie and Raticate (LOVED it for some reason) and when James gets a Magikarp. xd
Also, the big Pokemon island on is GREAT.
Oh the memories! Those were the best, i have a website with a bunch of them on it XD I am considering actually watching some.

OH I forgot about gaint pokemon island! Where they get lost right, and the pokemon have subtitles?

Seaphron

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:48 pm

I miss the original season of Pokemon. crying
I also like the SS Anne episodes, and the one after it on the giant Pokemon island. I think I had the video of them among a few other episodes.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:49 pm

Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Dawn's voice is so annoying! Even May was better!
Eh, I dont mind it, I like her more then May so far. When I pick up my Diamond version tommarow i will be playing as her out of the two.
I picked the girl on Leafgreen because they made the guy look so... babyishly small. (babyishly is not a word)

@Wayne - Too true.
Okay so listen up. Ash meets up with Brock, they get pikachu, there is the trio team now. They meet the new rival, they battle, end of movie.
I know. I watched the Japanese episodes with sub-titles on Youtube. ;D

Romyiom

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:49 pm

Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom

@Wayne - Too true.
I know. I watched the Japanese episodes with sub-titles on Youtube. ;D
rofl
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:50 pm

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS

Walamanchee

Lavableman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:50 pm

I hated the epsiode where Charmander almost died and when Ash's Butterfree flew away.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:51 pm

Lavableman
I hated the epsiode where Charmander almost died and when Ash's Butterfree flew away.
I almost cried when I was like... 6 whent hat Butterfree one came out. D:

LifelessFawkes

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron
OH I forgot about gaint pokemon island! Where they get lost right, and the pokemon have subtitles?
Yeah. xd

AND JESUS CHRIST, ASH'S NEW VOICE IS TERRIBLE. IT ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE THE VOICE ACTOR IS FORCING HIMSELF.

Oh man, catch the Pidgey Hoothoot "Starly."

Remember the episode where Ash leaves Pikachu too be with the others?

Seaphron

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:52 pm

Lavableman
I cried an emo tear for Charmander. =(

Meta Fish
Seaphron
Yeah. xd

AND JESUS CHRIST, ASH'S NEW VOICE IS TERRIBLE. IT ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE THE VOICE ACTOR IS FORCING HIMSELF.

HAY GUYZ *shits pants* IT R STARLEY.

Waynebrizzle

LifelessFawkes

Meta Fish
Seaphron
Yeah. xd

Link plz.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games