Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:17 am

"very well then tell lord hokage to meet us in a place he wishes" Zeramaru said this reeling the chain back and laughed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:19 am

To be imprisoned for life? Zann thought, sensing something fishy. Why on earth would Zeramaru want himself imprisoned? He did not ask anything though, and walked away without anyone noticing. For now he would take no part in this.

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 am

(( there are now thoughts flowing right...1 i could possibly be quiting the guild but i got soo much time and power why will i quit ... 2 i could be setting up an ambush but i let the hokage choose so this is wrong
3 I could be looking for peace riight. 4 it is a stage of zeramaru's insanity
5 PLAN 22!!! which one which one!))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 am

((1) If you're quitting then I want Zeramaru's body XD
2) you can go up to the hokage then assassinate him or something?
3) Hmm...tough chance
4) Hmm...higher chance
5) eh? ))

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:11 am

iZann
((1) If you're quitting then I want Zeramaru's body XD
2) you can go up to the hokage then assassinate him or something?
3) Hmm...tough chance
4) Hmm...higher chance
5) eh? ))

[1) we'll be free of control!
2)the hokage gets to choose someone remeber?....so he cant.....
3) yeah right
4)........meh
5)PLAN 22!!!!]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:38 pm

futashi appeared at the gates and then in a flash of lgihting, left. going back to rock.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Jedi watched over the gates as the commotion went on. "......." jedi slid his anbu mask on and vanished.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Raziel sat ontop of the large metal gates that led into Cloud. He had been bord doing nothing for the past several days, and he wanted to go somewhere.

Oni_Soul

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 pm

havockboy
"very well then tell lord hokage to meet us in a place he wishes" Zeramaru said this reeling the chain back and laughed.

Jake smiled, "a clone is already there......"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:59 pm

havockboy

jake suddenly recieved the clones memories, knowing where to go, he then turned to zeramura, "Valley at the end, he's bringing Reiko Aburame,"

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Susumu appears on the top of the great metal gates that surround the village her hair blowing fiercly in the wind, covering her face as the wind passes from behind her she whips her hair to the side as the wind dies down, keeping her hair in a prestine order. She looks out towards the horizon and deep forest the stretch's on for what seems to be forever.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:51 pm

"Hello Susumu, your back from your little vacation?" Raziel said as he looked out towards the horizon.

((sorry for the bad RPing, im out of it... gonk ))

Oni_Soul

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 pm

((its ok thats probably the best rp'ing i will be showing off tonight...im a bit out of it as well))

"Yes, Yes I am, How was the village while I was away?" Susumu plops down on her butt with her feet dangling over the edge of the wall.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Raziel looked at Sususmu as she sat down then he placed his golden eyes back on the sunset. "I was attacked by an S Ranking Assassin....he said something about theres a bounty on my head, a high one. He wouldnt tell me anything other than that and his name, Yami. I was about to fight him, when an ANBU came out of nowhere and scared him off. Do you think they are after the Sword?"

Oni_Soul

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 pm

"Most likely, that sword you know.."Susumu speaks softly without taking her eyes off the horizon. "..has a lot of prestige, Almost everybody in this world would die in order to get their hands on that sort of power. Don't worry though your not the only person with a bounty on their head." Just then Susumu takes her eyes off the horizon and towards Raziel.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games