Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:36 pm

Miyuki sighed.
"Yes. It's alright. I didn't mean offense. I like water." She said aclmly, playing with her food.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:37 pm

[[lol "Klara" sweatdrop I don't know much about china. names, traditions in that time, foods. I'd be way outta element.]]

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:40 pm

[[Lawl sorry. It's bascially like Japan since naturally, Japan came from China. :/
Just different names. Go in Wikipedia and look up Chinese names. At the very bottom they have sites where you get names.]]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:47 pm

[[Hmmm. I'll try to think up a profile then. Wow, they're all so young.]]

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:56 pm

[[Oh! Bound. I think I read that....it was like a chinese cinderella right? Did you like it? If so, you might wanna read a book called, "blue fingers", I think it was...it's about a boy who becomes a ninja. It was really good from what I read but I had to return it before finishing it cuz it was really late lol.]]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:58 pm

" You like to swim then?" Kimmora kept on staring at her.. But this time with a confused face, she didn't understand what she meant.. about how she liked water.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Miyuki laughed.
"No..." She said.
"I almost drowned in my parent's pool. No.." She repeated, then placed her hand over the cup of water she was drinking. She moved her hand up and down towards the glass. Ripples were sent through it, then it turned violent and Miyuki stopped.
"Nothing more though."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:48 pm

[[HAha... LAWL called Haru "Klara"
Strangely.. I'm laughing. >___>? rofl ]]

"I'm pretty tired I guess. I don't know why. I'm not too tired though.. or exhausted.. just sleepy I guess." Lilli said, and shrugged.
Smiling, Lilli leaned toward him, and kissed his forehead.
"I love you." She reminded him.

[[Sorry Ori. I feel braindead... T____T]]
-----

Ben thought about it for a moment, then said, "It'll probably just come to you on it's own."
The manor was in sight now. A few hundred meters away.
Nubo... He's probably asleep by now. I'll have to thank Daisuke for this. We kind of just dumped Nubo on him...
"I wonder how Daisuke delt with Nubo. Keita doesn't really like kids... Daisuke though is usually fine with it." Ben's thoughts continued, though he spoke them aloud instead.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:24 am

Tuesday rolled on top of her, careful not to hurt her. His hands moved down to the side of her waist, where he pushed on the bed to keep himself up.
He kissed her neck, leading down to her collarbone, then up to her jaw.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 am

[[Ehhhh Miyuki Has Powers? @_@ Ohh Emm Gee I Thought She Was Human... No Powers..]]

Kimmora stared at the water, and shook her head to get the image out of her mind.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 am

Klara stretched her arms behind her back, arching her back slightly to stretch that as well.
She felt good, healthy and strong. She had finally eaten something fresh.
She wasn’t very tired in fact; she might not have been tired at all yet.
How could she be? So much had happened.
She had lived through the night, (Something she wasn’t so sure about.) she had the guilt of the life she’d drained on her mind, and she acquired her vampire ability, which was at present the focus of her thoughts.

Klara smiled thinking about Nobu.
“Nobu’s a good kid. I’m sure they’re fine.”
Klara didn’t know really anything about Daisuke or Keita but if Ben trusted them with Nobu she would too. “He sleeps an awful lot though.” Klara commented, her voice hinting at concern.

Boys Nobu’s age should be running around being absolute terrors, instead he slept all day. He had to go through a lot recently too. It wasn’t healthy for him but when Klara tried to involve him in some sort of activity he seemed to shut people out even more so. Klara sighed involuntarily.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 pm

[[Nah not really...]]

Miyuki smiled.
"It's a trick my father tought me. I have no power at all." She said bluntly, takinga bite of her noodles.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:38 pm

"Oh really? How do you do it?" Kimmora put her hand above the glass of water, and rased it, up and down. She seemed a little frustrated that the water didn't move what-so-ever. Kimmora got herself a glass of water also, and put her hand over the glass; where you drink from, and looked concentrated on the water, trying to use light powers to somehow make the water glow.

[[Ehhh Idk If Vamps Can Have These Kinds Of Powers. xD Hope It's Okay~]]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:48 pm

"Tuesday," Lilli said softly.
"Are you afraid of getting me pregnant?" Lilli asked as he kissed her neck.

[I think they've already talked about this but.. oh well.. XD]
Lilli didn't hear him say anything. He must be debating it.
"That's why you were so cautious the last time, isn't it?" Lilli asked.
Ever since what happened with losing Toshi, Lilli wasn't sure if she ever wanted to have kids herself.
It'd been hard enough losing one... she didn't want to risk going through that again.
-----

"He is a good kid. I feel bad, him having no one his age at the manor to play with. That's probably why he sits around and sleeps all the time. I wish I could help him... but I've never had kids before.. I didn't have many friends growing up other than my sister, Rosalie.. and that's the thing.. Nubo doesn't have any siblings either. I feel like a bad father because of it." Ben said.
They were now, a few steps from the door.
Once inside, Ben could hear the faint chatter coming from the living room.
It wasn't as loud, it being so late. Most people were probably sleeping. It was pretty late.
As they ascended the stairs, Ben tried to remember which room was Daisuke's.
It was a couple hallways off from his own...
He'd remember it when he saw it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Tuesday laid on is side, pulling Lilli on top of him. He murmered against her neck.
"Did you see yourself those days after? I took one look at you...One look was enough. I couldn't stand to see you like that. Why did you think I was gone for such a long time? And even before, when you and Klaash...After you gave birth, you and him looked like a family. It looked exactly how I thought it would. I kept thinking, if only that were me. I made myself believe I loved Amane." He stopped, taking a deep breath. Speaking of Amane was one of the chinks in his though guard. "When she died I didn't think I had anyone to turn to. She died with my child." He said, exhaling. His sweet, cool breath unsettling dust. He opened his mind to her, thinking of those times, the way she looked with Klaash, the way Amane looked before she died, pale and sickly looking. He thought of everyone's apologetic and sympathizing looks towards him. "I remember Daisuke thinking of me, how I looked. He used the words 'Burning Man', Like I was on a stake, burning for those days. How I looked." He said, holding his breath. He never had to breathe out, but he liked keeping his scent, so eventually he exhaled.

Miyuki laughed at her frustration.
"You move the table underneath." She said simply, preforming the trick again.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games