Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 pm
(yay)
Angel opened a link to niara im sorry about earlier i didnt realy know how i felt til... yeah.... he said to her in thought as he layed there on the bed in blood stained shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 pm
Till what??? I...might be able to understand... she says back to him. She was sitting in her window seat, looking outside at the moon and stars. A lonely tear rolls down her cheeks. I miss my parents...I remember when we would star gaze together....  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 pm
I transformed... the last immortal i had to kill was a lycan...im sorry if i upset u Angel said fealing some kind of emotion in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 pm
Oh...Ok...I understand. No, you didn't upset me... she says, another tear rolling down her cheek. She looked down, the feeling growing more profound. She slowly started to sob silently. She hadn't done that in a long time.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 pm
ur crying... do u mind if i come over? Angel asked her he realy didnt like the sound of her crying but he wasnt gonna do anything that upset her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm
Doesn't matter... Niara says. She hugged her knees to her chest, and sobbed quietly. She hadn't thought of her parents in a long time, and she didn't know that it would open a whole up in her heart that she had thought healed.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Angel teleported into the room shirtless as he cause he had telepathicaly started talking to her after he was half wat dressed. " whats wrong? " he asked wraping an arm around her trying to comfort her, he had grown bulkier ever since he first transformed and wasntly realy noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 pm
"I miss my parents..." she says, laying her head on his chest. Her emotional wound throbbed, but was smaller. "I didn't know...that remembering them...would open the whole in my heart again!" she whispers, the tears flowing freely.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm
" physicaly they may be gone but but they'll always be in ur heart " angel said kissing her head as he wraped another arm around niara gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm
"I know." Niara whispers. She stopped crying, and just sat there, her bottom lip trembling, and the tears flowing. She took a deep breath, and the tears stopped flowing altogether.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:05 pm
"good and im sorry but i cant resist anymore " Angel said apologeticly as raises naira's gaze up to his and kisses her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm
Niara is shocked, but she kisses him back. She was glad that he was back. She hadn't realized how much she had missed him until this moment in time.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 pm
pulling away angel smiles looking down at her before he started kissing her again. he was the one that wanted to kiss her but the panther was the one that made him go through with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:26 pm
Niara let him kiss her again. She layed her hands on his bare chest. She felt safe and warm in his arms, no matter who or what was in control.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 pm
" i realy have missed u niara i just regret not being able to watch u grow into the woman u are today " angel said kissing her neck.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games