Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:11 pm
"Oh. Ok then. Well while you're up you should practice more." Lee realized he was still holding Kilies down. He got up quickly, helping her up while he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:36 pm
She let out a laugh as he helped her up. "Is that all you ever think about? Training?" She gave him a smile and went into the training room. She took a seat off by herself. "But if that's what you wish then I'll train more."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:15 pm
"It's not ALL I think about. I'm male aren't I? I do think of my looks, girls, and food. All of the usual stuff, though since I'm still mostly demon, that stuff doesn't have as much pull as training." Lee said with a shrug. He walked over and sat next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:05 pm
"I'm not going to be a demon for long. I don't like drinking blood." She looked over to him. "Sorry I've caused you so much trouble."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:50 pm
"Alright then. Well, if you think you can get past me in training, then good luck." Lee said. He then stood up and left. He disappeared into the darkness. He was slightly mad, which was odd, because he wasn't supposed to have his emotions back yet. He didn't leave the darkness, but instead sat down and started to train again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 pm
She blinked as he left. With a sigh she started her training once more. Kilies closed her eyes and pictured herself as she once was. Long dusty blue hair and green eyes. As she focused she started to shift. Her hair when from it's now raven black color to a bright flaming red. Her eyes turned from a milky white to a brownish yellow.

Kilies sloly stood up as she worked to hold her looks. "I did it..." She muttered softly to herself. "Even if it's not right I still did it." But just as quickly she turned back to her demon form. She dropped to her knee as she sobbed to herself.

"I will be human, one way or another."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Lee was far along in his training than before. This was most likely due to the fact that he was now using his emotion to control the dark orb. He was almost the entire way through now and he knew he was ready for the test. He disbanded the orb and stepped out of the shadows. He was in the training room, but without a word he walked out and into the dark lab across the hall for his test.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 am
She had pasted out on the training from floor. Her time spent trying to change shapes had taken a lot out of her. But as she slept she still held some of her human features. Her eyes where blue and her skin looked smooth, even if it was still an off color.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 am
Half an hour later, Lee came out of the lab, smoking a bit, or what seemed like it. He smiled and brushed himself off. He saw Kilies asleep on the floor in the training room and walked over. He knelt down and ran a hand across her cheek and through her hair. "Looks like someone over did it." He said with a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:28 am
Her eyes slowly opened as he touched her. “Morning” She said with a yawn. As she sat up she rubbed her eyes and stretched some. It took her a minute to realize that she was still in the training room. “Didn’t mean to stay here all night.” She said with an embarrassed smile.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 am
"Morning. It's alright." Lee said with a smile. "You should really try not to use so much power at once. Try working on doing certain things first, like skin color, until it stays and doesn't switch back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 am
"I didn’t think about that. Ok I’ll try that next time." She replied as she stood up. "So what's all on todays list of things to do?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 am
"Well not much really. There's not much to do around here other than work and train." Lee said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:06 am
“That will just have to change then. All work and no play makes life no fun.” She took Lee by the hand and started out of the training room “What can we get into...”  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 am
"Huh? What do you mean?" Lee asked as she led him. He blushed lightly at the feel of her soft hand holding his.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games