Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

He rolled his eyes, feeding the fish to the Texan. "Not like you could make it any worse," he commented. "He's so annoying, all sad and whining. I wanna hit him a lot now, and Mama has to make him get out of bed." Daniel sighed, pursing his lips. "I wish you'd make him stop. But looks like you're too scared."

Ellery was silent as he drew in the comfort of this moment, of this perfect, beautiful moment. Suddenly, he laughed, pulling away a bit and smiling up at Fredrich, lips just barely touching the detective's. "Did you know, Lock made me promise not to fall for you when he first told me about you," he related, hands tenderly rubbing the man's chest through the coat. "Strange, isn't it?"

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Ethan opened his mouth to protest being scared, but paused. He seemed to think about something then gazed downward. "Yeah. I guess you're right." he said before a grimace crossed his face. "This tastes gross."

Fredrich chuckled as he ran his gloved fingers through Ellery's hair. "Sounds like reverse psychology to me." he said. It was then that he remembered something. That's right, Lock. Fredrich looked up and searched for Ethan, finding him moping around Daniel. "We should get them back together." he murmured.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"Thats because there's no orange," he deadpanned, picking up a small piece of what looked like an orange. "Here, try this. It's an orange." Daniel glanced to his parents, then back to Ethan. "If you want, I can get you back with him. You got my parents together, so it's the least I can do."

The songwriter followed Fredrich's gaze, leaning his head on the man's chest and sighing. "But how?" he wondered aloud. "Lock won't even speak his name, although Pillow-Ethan is cuddled every night. He even made me put those gold swim trunks that Ethan wore before the tour into storage. Poor thing sits up, occasionally reading fanfiction about him and Ethan that fans wrote, except I have to get on before him and put blanks for Ethan's name. He's heartbroken and angry at the same time." Ellery looked back up to Fredrich. "Just an apology won't do it. Lock's too much of a woman for that. He'll need a grand gesture."

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"Yeah? And what could you do?" Ethan grumbled while taking the orange into his hands. He gave it a discerning glance then took a bite out of it, winding up with a quirk of an eyebrow. "This tastes funny." he commented and looked at the fruit curiously.

For a short second Fredrich's stoic face was ruined by the twitch of an eye. Pillow-Ethan? He wasn't sure whether to be disturbed or unsurprised. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose thoughtfully. "Well, I know Ethan's the same way. I walked in on him watching a concert online, then I was delivered a poster of Han that he bought online. He's turned into a hermit now." he sighed. "But what can a shut-in do to impress a psychopath?"

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"Thats because you're stupid," he insulted once more before giggling and poking at the orange. "But seriously, it has a bit of soy sauce on it. Anyway, there's not much you can do, other than propose."

Holding back a laugh at Fredrich's words, he thought about the situation. "There's got to be something. Maybe... Maybe he could... Does Ethan have any talents?"

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Ethan's eye twitched. "You're stupid." he grumbled. As he took another hesitant bite of the orange, he gave Daniel's words some thought. "Propose, huh? No way. He'd totally throw it at my face like I did to him." he mumbled miserably. That, and he couldn't afford high-class things like Lock - and, well, everyone else - could.

Fredrich pushed his glasses up thoughtfully. "I wouldn't call it a talent, but he's very proud of the fact that he can eat three oranges in less than two minutes." he drawled.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"I don't suppose you have any other ideas?" he raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Look, you want him to take you back or not?"

He laughed, emerald eyes twinkling. "I don't think that will impress Lock, but I can try to work with it." Suddenly aware of the man's hands, Ellery reached down and pulled one up to his lips, kissing Fredrich's fingertips sweetly. An idea flickered through his mind, and he smiled beautifully. "You still play that violin, right?"

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"Well, no, but... Look, I want him back more than anything, but nothing I can think of will make him bat an eye." the brunette sighed and started drawing circles in the dirt.

Fredrich raised an eyebrow at the glint in Ellery's eyes. "Yes. Why?"

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:52 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"Then just do what Mama does," he said, pointing up to the loving couple. "Hug him, cry, and kiss him. Tell him you love him. That's all he really wants, I think."

The songwriter smiled, pulling away to pull a small piece of blank sheet music from his pocket. "Set the mood, of course! I'll write the music, you play it, and Daniel can lure him in to see the set-up. All Ethan has to do is look pretty and say he's sorry." The devious pop star winked at his detective, giggling adorably.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"No amount of begging and crying can make him forgive what I did." Ethan said dully without looking at the loving couple. Not after he yelled 'Screw you!' at Lock and told him to shove all his comments up his- Well, there's not point going into detail.

"Hmm..." Fredrich scratched his chin at the thought, then a faint smirk showed on his face. "Instead of just apologizing, why don't we make him sing it?" he countered and looked at Ellery. "Han's a pop star, after all. What's more romantic than his lover singing him a love song?"

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"You won't know if you don't try," he recited his mother's words, sticking out his tongue at the man. "Come on, don't be stupid, Auntie Ethan. Just try it."

"And he can sing that song that Lock wrote for him before they broke up! I still have the music for it. He never recorded it, so it should be relatively unknown." He stepped closer, setting his hands on Fredrich's chest and smiling up at him. "Fredrich, it's perfect! They'll be back together in no time! And then we can all of us be happy for once." He smoothed down the detective's front, eyes on his strong chest. "Everything will be just as Daniel's always wanted. And... as I've always wanted." His eyes glanced upwards, sparkling.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:50 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Feeling a vein pulse at the side of his head from being called stupid again, Ethan huffed at Daniel. "Fine, but when I get yelled at - and probably beaten up - you'll owe me, uh... another orange!" he challenged. He'd try for more, but it didn't feel right taking everything from a little kid, be it a jerk or not.

"We should go tell him before Daniel bullies him anymore." Fredrich chuckled until he noticed Ellery getting closer. He glanced down at him and listened to him then gave him a soft smile. "I won't be going anywhere anytime soon." he assured and wrapped his arms around him lovingly.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:11 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

He rolled his eyes once more and pulled a green apple from his bag. "Fine, whatever. Hey, cut this for me." Daniel handed the elder male the apple, along with a plastic knife. He then pulled a small Baggie of orange slices out and opened it, looking back to watching his parents. "Thanks, by the way," he said quietly. "Mama and Daddy haven't been happy for a long time, and Daddy even wanted to really kill Mana just before we left. I think that's why we left. But now... Now they're happy, and it's all 'cause of you. So... Thanks."

"Forgive me if I can't quite believe this is really happening," he said, beautiful green eyes staring up into those clear navy ones he'd fallen in love with first. "I never thought you'd ever feel the same for me, that you'd love me. I would dream of it, I even prayed at one point, just wishing that you would feel even an inkling of emotion for me. And after that bout in the bathroom... Well..." He lowered his gaze, tears prickling at the corners of his eyes. "I'm so sorry, Fredrich. I really didn't mean to find out about you. I always had my suspicions, but I never dared to try to confirm it after I realized I loved you. Then Liam practically forced the information down my throat and you almost destroyed him, it wasn't like I could just ignore it. I honestly thought you knew I knew about it. I would never have exposed myself otherwise." Teary eyes gazed back up at Fredrich, regret bounding through them. "I shouldn't have ever said anything about it. I'm so sorry."

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:26 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Ethan was slowly growing more and more frustrated with the blunt knife's inability to cut the apple when he heard Daniel's wholehearted thanks. He glanced up at him and smiled softly at him, though he thought he meant that Ellery and Fredrich got into a quarrel instead of Fredrich literally wanting to kill him. "It's okay. I've known Fredrich's been in love with Ellery for a long time." he said. The only reason he went out with Fredrich was because he needed a place to stay, and the detective understood that.

Fredrich's face turned serious at the mention of his secret. "It's fine, but you must know the complexities that come with this." he said. "I know you won't tell anyone, but I'm not entirely sure about Liam. If anyone knows about this then I will be forced to leave. I don't want anyone targeting you or Daniel because of me." Something flashed across his face and he closed his eyes, resting his forehead against Ellery's while sighing through his nose. "I'm sorry, too. I overreacted when you told me about that. I put a gun against your head, for God's sake...!"

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:57 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"Everyone did but them," he said, toying with an orange slice. "Daddy hasn't always loved Mama, I know that. But it didn't take long after I started living with them to see it. They way they look at each other when the other isn't looking is what made me see it." Daniel chuckled a bit. "Even the way they fought made me see it. They're the greatest parents in the world, Auntie Ethan, even if they don't seem like it sometimes."

Ellery set his cool bare hand on Fredrich's cheek, his thumb rubbing the skin gently. "In all honesty, it was when you put your hand around my neck that really affected me," he tried to joke, smiling despite the thing he spoke of. "I understand why you reacted as you did. It's nothing to apologize for. Let's just agree to put it into the last, where it belongs. As for Liam, I made him sign an agreement to keep the secret under the agony of a sweet, painless death. Trust me, he won't be exposing you anytime soon. But I want you to know, Fredrich, that if you are found out, Daniel and I will follow you until the ends of the earth." He gently combed through the ends of the Austrian's hair with his slender fingers, a loving gesture if any. "No matter the darkness, the blood, the sadness, I will follow," he vowed, closing his own eyes.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games