Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:16 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
*watches Stoarm play the XBox* Whatcha Playing this time?
halo agin ^^ , nothen better to do really... damn i hate mondays....
*laughs* Yeah, mondays suck ^_^
true true... man.. i wonder what brej is up to today... we keep getting ne wpepole in the afg every day... and this guy.... ya , he is deffinitly one of rena's friends ^^
Yeah I can tell ^_^
* shuts off the xbox and stretches out on the couch, * that kid iss strugleing with his bi curiousity.... i dont think its that big of a deal, but he is takeing it really hard.... we should try and help him out.... he thinks that he has to choose one path or the other when he really dosent.... man looks like we have another case on our hands neote ! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uhm...I don't think I'll get in on that one...I am taken after all ^_^
........???... oh no! i dont mean hook up with him ^^ , i mean just help him out is all * laughs and hits neote in the arm * , its like how a new problem arises in the afg like every damn day and its our ( and every one elses) job to try and fix it !!, ( like me and raven, me and rena, drifter and gothey, and all the other problems that have arisen in the past month and we helped solve ) .... iam taken as weel dude ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:17 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
true true... man.. i wonder what brej is up to today... we keep getting ne wpepole in the afg every day... and this guy.... ya , he is deffinitly one of rena's friends ^^
Yeah I can tell ^_^
* shuts off the xbox and stretches out on the couch, * that kid iss strugleing with his bi curiousity.... i dont think its that big of a deal, but he is takeing it really hard.... we should try and help him out.... he thinks that he has to choose one path or the other when he really dosent.... man looks like we have another case on our hands neote ! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
........???... oh no! i dont mean hook up with him ^^ , i mean just help him out is all * laughs and hits neote in the arm * , its like how a new problem arises in the afg like every damn day and its our ( and every one elses) job to try and fix it !!, ( like me and raven, me and rena, drifter and gothey, and all the other problems that have arisen in the past month and we helped solve ) .... iam taken as weel dude ^^
Ohhh...*laughs* yeah your right, though this is kind of a problem you can't help but so much, it's not like love and stuff  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:22 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
Yeah I can tell ^_^
Ohhh...*laughs* yeah your right, though this is kind of a problem you can't help but so much, it's not like love and stuff
ya i gues.. * puts his arms behind his head and sinks down in to the couch a bit * i just want him to relizez that he dosent have to choose a path... he can take the middle road as well.... but for some reason he just dosent get that.... well i did onley talk to him once....  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:26 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
Yeah I can tell ^_^
ya i gues.. * puts his arms behind his head and sinks down in to the couch a bit * i just want him to relizez that he dosent have to choose a path... he can take the middle road as well.... but for some reason he just dosent get that.... well i did onley talk to him once....
Well, alot of people want to take one road or another, but sometimes they decide to flip flop, but it's what they consider right at the time.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:29 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
Yeah I can tell ^_^
Well, alot of people want to take one road or another, but sometimes they decide to flip flop, but it's what they consider right at the time.
......hmmm..., well one of the real reasons i want to help him is that he basicley asked me for help.... and I hate to see a fello fur go through sometin like this.... plus he is a nice guy and i wouldent mind makeing a new friend here and there...  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:33 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
Yeah I can tell ^_^
......hmmm..., well one of the real reasons i want to help him is that he basicley asked me for help.... and I hate to see a fello fur go through sometin like this.... plus he is a nice guy and i wouldent mind makeing a new friend here and there...
*smiles* Well bro, he came to you for help, not me...all I can do if help you when and if you ask me. Can't help him directly since he didn't ask me to or tell me anything himself. I approach people if I sense they have a problem, but I leave it for them to decide to actually use me or not. I don't force my services on others, no good healer does.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:34 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
Yeah I can tell ^_^
*smiles* Well bro, he came to you for help, not me...all I can do if help you when and if you ask me. Can't help him directly since he didn't ask me to or tell me anything himself. I approach people if I sense they have a problem, but I leave it for them to decide to actually use me or not. I don't force my services on others, no good healer does.
ya i guess your right... man he leaves the beach at the worst possible times... i thought i was on a break through yesterday and he up and left ...  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:36 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
Yeah I can tell ^_^
ya i guess your right... man he leaves the beach at the worst possible times... i thought i was on a break through yesterday and he up and left ...
Well sometimes that just happen...  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:47 am
man.... iam out of school now so thats why iam here... but then agin florida got off earley..... i hope rena, berj, kuri, and fog come back here tonight..  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:48 am
stoarm_fox
man.... iam out of school now so thats why iam here... but then agin florida got off earley..... i hope rena, berj, kuri, and fog come back here tonight..
I know, and I am sure they will *gives you a noogie*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:21 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
* returns the noogie and laughs*

[ sorry it took so long for me to reply... i was takeing some new pictures of myself to post in the phot thread mrgreen ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:22 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox

[ sorry it took so long for me to reply... i was takeing some new pictures of myself to post in the phot thread mrgreen ]
*laughs*

(ok, no prob Stoarm)  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:39 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox

*laughs*

(ok, no prob Stoarm)
* laughs back then glomps him * twisted ,

( ok i posted theam, check um out if you can ^^ )  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:42 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox

*laughs*

(ok, no prob Stoarm)
* laughs back then glomps him * twisted ,

( ok i posted theam, check um out if you can ^^ )
*is glomped*

(i did ^_^)  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:08 pm
*comes stumbling out of room in t-shirt and boxers, hair is all mussed up* Mmmph.........morning.........or is it afternoon? confused

Found my missing wallet today..............at school. We got out last Friday, and it went missing over the weekend.........turns out it was in my counseler's office. redface  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games