Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:13 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"When did I get here?" Berry looked at him. " I dont understand what is going on...."
"I borught you here. We both wanted to get away. Remember?"
"No I dont...."Berry was really worried now. Since she couldnt remember the Prince is her husband or anything."I dont get why you say I know you. I keep thinking and thinking and nothing comes to my mind...."
"Berry, how could you forget your own husband?"
"Husband?" Berry was shocked" Was I drunk or something? I am confused...." She sat down on the ground.
"No. Of course not. We were both completely sober."
"I dont remember any of this." Berry placed both of her hands on her head and held it. " I dont get this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:14 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"No I dont...."Berry was really worried now. Since she couldnt remember the Prince is her husband or anything."I dont get why you say I know you. I keep thinking and thinking and nothing comes to my mind...."
"Husband?" Berry was shocked" Was I drunk or something? I am confused...." She sat down on the ground.
"I dont remember any of this." Berry placed both of her hands on her head and held it. " I dont get this!"
He shows her the throwing star. "Does this look familiar at all?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"It is a throwing ninja star, ninjas and assassins mostly use them to make people die so whoever secrets are safe and sound." Berry looks up at him a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:53 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"It is a throwing ninja star, ninjas and assassins mostly use them to make people die so whoever secrets are safe and sound." Berry looks up at him a bit.
"Right. This was thrown at you. It hit you in the back. After that you fell asleep an I brought you back to our room."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:58 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Right. This was thrown at you. It hit you in the back. After that you fell asleep an I brought you back to our room."
"I dont remember being hit by anything like that, the last thing I remember is being hit in the back of my head." Berry started to cry a bit." I'm still really confused."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:45 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I dont remember being hit by anything like that, the last thing I remember is being hit in the back of my head." Berry started to cry a bit." I'm still really confused."
"Now even I don't know what's going on."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry sniffles and then looks at him"What is going to happen to me.....? I dont know what to do or anything...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:00 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry sniffles and then looks at him"What is going to happen to me.....? I dont know what to do or anything...."
"I don't know what's going to happen."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:04 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry shivered in pain and began to cough up some blood but this time it wasnt red, but it was red with some purple in it. Which was that color of the liquid in the throwing star.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry shivered in pain and began to cough up some blood but this time it wasnt red, but it was red with some purple in it. Which was that color of the liquid in the throwing star.
"What is that?" He said looking at the purple.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"How am I suppose to know?" Berry starts breathing very hard now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Are you okay?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Are you okay?"
"I dont know....."Berry's eye open and close." Im scared"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Are you okay?"
"I dont know....."Berry's eye open and close." Im scared"
"I think we'd better get you to a doctor."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 pm
"No....I dont want to go to the doctor..."Berry looked at him. "They scare me...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff