Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:53 am

The only thing I liked in RE4 was pressing them damn buttons sequences to dodge those lasers in the hallway and the knife battle with Krauser. Everything else? ...*splat kapoot* Even rum is better than that D: <3

@Biohazard: ROFL. Just... LOL. You seriously did rape 'em good. This just makes me want to post 'LOL' and see their reactions.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 am

The reaction thing was good. But the lasers are another thing too over the top. I mean, is Capcom running out of creativity that they're borrowing ideas from the movie?

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:39 am

Lol, yeah. I thought the movie wasn't that great, and when I saw Leon dodging the lasers, I had to fart. x_O But wait... If they didn't teach Leon how to pick locks at the agency... They taught him how to dodge acrobatically? ...Whoa. I'd like to know what that agency is rofl
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:58 pm

Like I said, I think Leon accidentally went to Clown College instead... Either that or US Government Training and Clown college are the same thing...

Also, shouldn't Ashley's last name be Bush? I know it's like we're supposed to pretend that this is some President Graham... But look at her ears, that's a definite Bush resemblance right there.

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:22 pm

Her ears? ...Hmm, i wonder who's hotter, Bush's actual daughters - or this pixelized female? o.O Well, as far as I know, the daughters don't... scream every 5 minutes Dx
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Blasphemer!
Resident Evil 4 had great graphics and gameplay mechanics. And Wesker. Nothing more. Crappy enemies (mostly) crappy, irrelevant plotline, crappy new characters.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Bio. Did I say it was the best RE game? No. I just said I found it to be a good game despite how much it derives from the RE we know and love. But to be honest, I still like Code Veronica X more. :3 It will always have a place as my fav RE game in my heart. XD

Basically, what I'm trying to to say is that despite the fact that it really doesn't fit it's title as a Resident Evil game on several aspects, I found it to be a good game nevertheless.

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:14 am

Yes, because of the gameplay mechanics as I said. When it comes down to it, yes, it's really damn fun to play RE4.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 am

Indeed. Especially 'The Mercenaries'. Killing them all with Hunk's Neck-Breaker is like ballerina (sp?) Dx

Kobo-chan

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:51 am

Man, I just looked at the City Times topic and laughed at all the things about Resident Evil 4. You know, I'm still waiting for that XBOX version.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:12 am

I was at my local store when i spotted a game magazine hosting the tittle '100 BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME' and guess what was at #2?

Resident Evil 4!

The remake was #86!

Lisa Trevor

Bacillus Anthracis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:51 am

That would be because they rate games on the game-play. Not the standing in the series. I think that we've agreed it did well enough as a game, but didn't deserve the RE title. That's why it was #2.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52 pm

Vash Thompson
Man, I just looked at the City Times topic and laughed at all the things about Resident Evil 4. You know, I'm still waiting for that XBOX version.

There will never be an RE game on the XBox, RE5 is the only RE that will be on the 360.

FoxyAreku

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:57 pm

Gamer_404
Vash Thompson

There will never be an RE game on the XBox, RE5 is the only RE that will be on the 360.

And that's why I plan on getting a 360 sooner or later. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:02 pm

Xenomina
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson

And that's why I plan on getting a 360 sooner or later. 3nodding

Well, since RE5 won't be coming out til 2009 apparently, you have plentty of time to get one. ^^

Vankala

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Gamer_404
Vash Thompson

Really quickly, they said Resident Evil 4 would be a GameCube exclusive. But it obviously isn't.
My point is, it's possible that they come back and say, 'We're remaking Resident Evil 4.....for the XBOX."
And that was line from my post was more sarcasm than realism. If you would go back and read the thread, you'd find that it was said it was going to be ported to the XBOX.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games