Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:26 pm

Her heels clacked against the broken concrete as she did a slow turn looking around her.
"A bit dolled up for a visit for memory lane, don't you think?" commented Negan.
"Says the man who still wears the leather jacket and gloves despite giving up the bat," she retorted, smiling over at him as she watched him readjust the straps on his gloves.
"My wife gave me the jacket."
"If I remember correctly, it was a jacket your purchased yourself that she ended up keeping because she couldn't return it." _____ walked over to Negan seeing the smile on his face disappear and the flicker of fire appearing in his hazel eyes. She gently putting her hands on his cheeks, "Honestly, with how messed up the whole history is behind the jacket, it is a bit endearing too. She knew how much that jacket meant to you even after all of the bullsh** that you put her through."
Negan glanced down at the ground before raising a hand to cover hers and looking her straight in the eye.
"You know it's hard being around you sometimes," said Negan softly. "At times you remind me of her so much, I almost think I imagined the whole thing and she survived."
"She does survive." She moved her uncovered hand down underneath his leather jacket to sit over his heart. "She lives on in here. And in the stories you share with others."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:30 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:40 pm

User Image

Haha... yeah...

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Ugh... I'm getting annoyed with this resident constantly inquiring what time it is every couple minutes and claims he's waiting for his sister to bring him stuff, though I haven't heard back from her for the voicemail I left yesterday. Hopefully he won't be sitting down here for too much longer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:47 pm

User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:48 pm

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:57 pm

I don't know if it's just me... but it feels like I'm having better luck finding eggs as I get into higher up levels in this Easter event than I did at first. Seems counterintuitive to me. That it should be easier in the beginning and then more complicated as you get higher leveled.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:04 pm

I find their heart life system odd too. Like if I found stuff in the level I completed, I should be able to keep going on that life until I'm unable to find something.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:39 pm

Well... I'm a third of the way done with digging eggs. And almost done collecting the hunt items. So... hopefully I'll be done with everything before the event is over.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:03 pm

User Image

"'I see what you are feeling,' replied Charlotte. 'You must be surprised, very much surprised - so lately as Mr. Collins was wishing to marry you. But when you have...'" Negan sighed before looking up over at his wife. "Mama."
"Hmm?" answered Lucille.
"This book sucks. It's killing me." He shook his head. "I-I-I- can't - I can't do it."
"You're the one that won't let me watch James Bond," said Lucille, smirking before kicking at the book in his hand with the leg she had draped over the chair's arm. "Read."
Before Negan could continue, they heard a walker snarling outside of their house and rattling the fence as it pushed against it. They both turned towards the direction of the sound, the cheerful atmosphere dissipating at once.
"You gotta take care of it," stated Lucille.

User Image

Negan stared into the flames as Lily pulled out the books she had grabbed at random during their last raid. After glancing through them, she pulled one from the group and flipped through the pages to a random spot.
"Let's see what grandiose advice Miss Austen has for us," joked Lily, as she shifted into a comfortable position. "'I hope you will be satisfied with what I have done. I am not romantic, you know; I never was. I ask only a comfortable home, and considering Mr. Collins' character, connection, and situation in life, I am convinced that my chance of happiness with him is as fair as most people can boast on'... - Well... it's no sage advice... but it certainly hits home."
Negan glanced over at her but said nothing.
"I mean... back then, back at the Sanctuary, some may have not considered you the ideal person to become aligned with. Especially those who considered themselves enemies of the Saviors. But... I think I got lucky crossing paths with you. I managed to survive this long because I found you. Because you took me in and brought some light into my life after such a long time of... well..."
Lily closed the book and stuffed her loot back into her bag.
"I don't know if happiness is what I would've called that," commented Negan quietly after a moment.
"You made me happy," retorted Lily. "The other ladies may have only agreed to take on the title of 'wife' for the sake of saving their pretty little behinds. Because you know as well as I do, they wouldn't have stayed alive any other way. They didn't have the guts. But me? I have always been independent. I know how to look out for myself when I need to. But humans aren't meant to be on their own. They need someone to be with. Maybe not on a romantic level but at least a social level. Not just any one will do. It's got to be a special someone. A soul mate to an extent. And that's what I found in you. Someone I could connect on a different level than I could with anyone else."
"Yeah?" said Negan, before a faint smile appeared on his face. "I would be lieing if I said I didn't feel the same about you."
Lily smiled before lightly punching his arm causing him to shift sideways. "Come on, cheer up! We came away with a good haul. Considering how long this whole mess has been going on, I consider that a major win."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Don't mind me. Just passing time until I can play some more egg digging.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:36 pm

Half way done with egg digging.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Alright, I'm heading off. Later.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:52 pm

Hard to make any progress in the egg digging game when I keep getting interrupted when I start a new level, so a whole life is wasted because of the time it takes me to do something.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games