Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:33 am
Why wont they open the letters!? :gonk'd:
Utter blasphemy!
At least I had a good day with Mary. :3nod'd: We went out to this really cool pub for a couple hours.

3:<

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:38 am
I wish you luck with your role-play. This tends to be the time of year when no-one is around. ?:

:3

Tanakietsu

Wishingstarz

1,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:39 am
Thank yooou. :3

Ohrly? Drat.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:07 pm
ooh. Collectables  

Wishingstarz

1,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:13 pm
Wishingstarz
but that sub-ether dreams things looks cool. :3 You're still accepting applications, right?

Why, of course!

I'll check your roleplay out later.

On collectibles: I don't think I'm going to fork over the dough for this month's collectibles. They don't really appeal to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:17 pm
Monthly collectibles = huuuge let down.

Tanakietsu

chaosbringer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:10 pm
Hello all. I figured I'd might as well use the short amount of time I'm on this computer to introduce myself, seeing as I am new to this community. I am chaosbringer, a role player who has sadly been without any good role plays for a very long time. I was told about this guild from a few friends of mine at school and found it in my best interests to join.

I'm happy I was accepted seeing as after a quick look around this guild it seems like quite the safe haven for role players or all sorts. A thank you to my friends (they know who they are) for recommending this guild to me, and a great thank you to the guild masters for accepting my application.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:02 pm
Tanakietsu
Mhmmm. wink

Dammit Gale! :gonk'd: I wanna play Brawl. No faaaaair! :cry'd:

>:3

DUDE, it was like, everything EPIC at the same time.

The Final Smashes were all EPIC WIN (Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Lucario and Toon Link Smashes are sexy).

Then we had EPIC Failures that were still hilarious, like when we were playing Ice Climbers Stage, and my friend playing Falco uses the Smash ball to summon his tank, IT GOT STUCK SIDEWAYS LOL. And then we were all staring in awe at jigglypuff's final smash, but then we were like: eek scream WTF?! THAT DID NOTHING!!!!  

Gale OverDrive

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:26 pm
For some other cool news:

College is offering summer sessions abroad, and they seem really cool, but also expensive at the same time.

The one I can take now, is a communications class, offered in Sweden, but costs about $4000-$5000 to go.

Or, I could wait a couple years and go to Italy for a 'comic spirit' class and a class in Italian language and culture.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:57 pm
Mmmm, Italy. How delishus.

I heard that the ice climbers stage blew major a**. And apparently if used correctly, jigglypuff's final smash will use rest after it's finished. Definitely a character for "advanced" players. Fox, Falco, Wolf final smash = horrendous fail. Same with Samus/Zero Suit Samus. The whole ZSS was a terrible let down when I learned that Zero Suit Samus is not like the Zelda/Shiek. And if you use ZSS's final smash she turns back into Samus? EPIC fail.

My new top five: Star Wolf, Wario, Lucas, Lucario, and Captain Olimar.

Epic new characters, I wont be using Fox ever again it seems - my handle character for both Super Smash and Melee.

:3

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:19 pm
Gaaale... Please post in Shin'o...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:28 pm
<.<
>.>
ninja  

Phaeton 2

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:37 pm
Played Devil May Cry 4. S'good but not enough enemies and combats too simple. I also got Gormenghast on dvd. not seen it in years and it rules. Likin my new hairstyle got a couple o peeps for orion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:49 pm
I'll try to draft up a profile for Orion on Saturday, after I get back from Katsucon. If not, I'll do it Sunday.  

Trowa The Fearless

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:52 pm
Ah, Towa's joining. Should be interesting. so far my testosterones outnumbered by oestrogen.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games