Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22433 22434 22435 22436 22437 22438 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

-Dessynea-
I just spent the last hour folding three baskets of laundry. And I have at least two more baskets.

This sucks.

You're a slow laundry folder.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I can put away my laundry in five seconds.

Open drawer, dump basket, close drawer.

cool

5ir Psycho 5exy

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Ribbin
-Dessynea-
I just spent the last hour folding three baskets of laundry. And I have at least two more baskets.

This sucks.

You're a slow laundry folder.

It was mostly matching socks for my entire household, nobody has put away any laundry in the last two months.

If it were only mine and Wylr's I would do like LPS, but it is us, my three siblings, and my mom.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
-Dessynea-

This sucks.
User Image
I never got the point of folding laundry. You unfold it to wear it anyway, why not just stuff it in the drawer?

User Image

Because most people have enough clothes to the point that they don't fit in a drawer when stuffed.

Which is why I have two baskets. I just pull stuffed clean clothes out of one basket, and then toss it in the other basket when done with it for the day.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 pm

User Image
Matching socks is a waste of time too. Who cares if they match? Nobody ever looks at your feet, and if they do chances are you are wearing shoes anyway.

This is why I can't be a housewife.

@Hash: Yeah I do that sometimes too, but sometimes I mix up the clean and dirty and end up re-washing both baskets. xd

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
-Dessynea-

This sucks.
User Image
I never got the point of folding laundry. You unfold it to wear it anyway, why not just stuff it in the drawer?

User Image
Space. Folded laundry is easier to fit into a drawer. Take it from the man who has trouble closing his shirt drawer.
I once took the time to do all the calculations and discovered that conventional clothing-folding methods are in fact the most efficient way if storing them.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

I actually don't wear matching socks generally, mostly cause I lose socks so often, but since I had to pick mine and Wylr's clothes out of everyone's, I figured I might as well match any I could.

And since I am nice and loving I didn't just pull all our clothes out and put the rest back in baskets, I separated everyone's.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 pm

I don't have more clothes than I can carry on my back, and I hang everything up. Fast and easy.

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
-Dessynea-

This sucks.
User Image

User Image
Space. Folded laundry is easier to fit into a drawer. Take it from the man who has trouble closing his shirt drawer.
User Image
I guess, if you don't have, you know, a closet... xd

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 pm

I don't have a dresser. o: I only got a closet this year, thank god.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Anyway, I am going to sleep now.

Wylr finally figured out that working my a** off at the daycare and at school all day while he does nothing might making me resentful of having to do all the cooking and laundry as well. He is supposedly going to fold the last two baskets.

If only this knowledge could continue, but unfortunately I will be back to doing all cooking and laundry by Friday at the latest.

Sorry for bitching (my true bitchy side comes out)...

Good night cult!

Edit: Just so everybody knows, I do love Wylr and think he is awesome. I am just cranky and wish he would pick up some of the slack.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
-Dessynea-

This sucks.
User Image

User Image
User Image
I guess, if you don't have, you know, a closet... xd

User Image

I have a closet, but I make a point of not putting things I like into it because I know they'll never be seen again. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Imah go to bed now. :3
See you all tomorrow. ^^ *hugs everyone*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 pm

PAU

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Bedtime for sexy, sexy Bonzo.
See you all tomorrow. ;D
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22433 22434 22435 22436 22437 22438 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games