Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22437 22438 22439 22440 22441 22442 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Zephyrkitty
Lady Psycho Sexy
Zephyrkitty
5ir Psycho 5exy
User Image
Wahay!

I missed my own glow, but I caught Anthony's!

@ZK: That is not even the end of it. This account and another mule are both full of hoard crap too. I'd like to be rid of it tbh, I never have money for things I actually want. :/

User Image

Just start selling stuff and see how long it takes to get through it all?
User Image
That might be a plan. I didn't want to because I KNOW it will go up in price later, but so will anything I buy to wear, really. xd There's no reason for me to tuck away things I'm not even using.

Guess I'll start with these 15 Classilkes. >>

EDIT: @Reg: Oh, I've only played RB1 without DLC. Well, I guess that's cool. One Hot Minute would be a fun album though.

User Image

What gen are the Classilkes?
User Image
Some 1st, some 7th -- holy crap they're 120k now. They were 75-90 last week when I bought all these xd

User Image

O_O
I really need to invest in EIs.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Zephyrkitty
O_O
User Image
Last gens are the big moneymakers imo. They usually match any other gen in price once they finish, but they start out at like half of the price. xd

Take Mizuchi's Jewel for example. Only evolved once and already a 75k gap between 1st and 2nd.

EDIT: Also thanks for suggesting the go phones, I like this lots better c:

User Image

Cabron the Swan

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 pm

I am still wishing I held on to my Lusty Scoundrel for a bit longer.

They had gone up to around 90k when I sold mine, but look at it now.

I could only think of on possible reason why they've become suddenly popular. Then again I may be wrong...

On the other hand, a good majority of the avis I see it equipped on are of a particular type..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 pm

TtheHero

I could only think of on possible reason why they've become suddenly popular. Then again I may be wrong...

On the other hand, a good majority of the avis I see it equipped on are of a particular type..
User Image
I can think of one. Valentines' Day.

But yeah, it really took off. I wish I hadn't sold mine, even though the oily skin looks kinda cheesy on its own, it looks good when you combine it with an ice skin or something.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:43 pm

User Image
Hey if anybody wanted to make a quick buck on a Nartian Rock, there's one at the bottom of a 30k pricing gap right now.

MP link

I don't have the gold. XD

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
TtheHero

User Image
I can think of one. Valentines' Day.

But yeah, it really took off. I wish I hadn't sold mine, even though the oily skin looks kinda cheesy on its own, it looks good when you combine it with an ice skin or something.

User Image

I had 4. I sold them when they were back at like... 9k
I was like "Stupid item. So cheap. wasting Space SELL SELL SELL SELL"
FFFFF

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Zephyrkitty
O_O
User Image
Last gens are the big moneymakers imo. They usually match any other gen in price once they finish, but they start out at like half of the price. xd

Take Mizuchi's Jewel for example. Only evolved once and already a 75k gap between 1st and 2nd.

User Image

Two words: Gogh Reed
Mine cost less than 200k, but I like the thing too much to sell it. ^^;;

EDIT: No problem. I'm glad it works for the avi.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Ewww. A&W is gross. I had onion rings there once and the breading just fell right off the onion. Errrrrghhhhh.

I like their burgers though. c:

User Image

I never have their onion rings. Dairy Queen makes the best onion rings.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Zephyrkitty
Lady Psycho Sexy
Zephyrkitty
O_O
User Image

User Image

User Image
I missed my chance on that guy. User Image It's alright though, cause each time I pick one up I realize I hate the layering.

I did that with the Dainty Porridge today and now I can't sell it. mad I'm thinking I'll just trade it for a Reve 3rd or 4th.

EDIT: @Reg: Don't. They are thick and have gross spices on them and the onion probably isn't even cooked all the way through. I like Wimpy's onion rings best. They know onion rings.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Zephyrkitty
Lady Psycho Sexy
Zephyrkitty
O_O
User Image

User Image

User Image
I missed my chance on that guy. User Image It's alright though, cause each time I pick one up I realize I hate the layering.

I did that with the Dainty Porridge today and now I can't sell it. mad I'm thinking I'll just trade it for a Reve 3rd or 4th.

EDIT: @Reg: Don't. They are thick and have gross spices on them and the onion probably isn't even cooked all the way through. I like Wimpy's onion rings best. They know onion rings.

User Image

As far as I know this Wimpy's doesn't exist in the West.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 pm

I bet if I didn't log on for a week I'd still have the highest post count in the cult. xD
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 pm

User Image
It's more of a diner than a fast food joint. But they specialize in burgers and stuff like that. Their burgers are like six inches long, I am not even kidding you. You'd have to fold the damn thing over to fit it in the bun.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:53 pm

******** ******** piece of ******** s**t on a ******** toaster, the stupid ******** drying machines in my ******** dorm hall are all ******** occupied. I don't want to ******** leave my ******** clothes in all ******** night so they get ******** moldy, I got ******** class tomorrow. I don't give a ******** if the people occupying them have to as well, they need to ******** remember to take out their ******** clothes around 15 to 30 ******** minutes after they've dried, not forget about them and retrieve them after 2 hours instead. My ******** God!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Ooh, after all this time the figurine I ordered last year is still ready to ship.

I guess I'll go on ahead and turn in.

Till tomorrow.. Or, later today!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Lord of Armageddon

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22437 22438 22439 22440 22441 22442 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games