Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:25 pm
The Famima (think 7-11, but with japanese food instead) near our college closed down . . .so they had like a 50% off sale. Pocky for like 80cents to $1.10. o.O It was awesome. We bought so much. The Ramune went quickly though, because it was at 60cents a bottle. Weird how there were lots of left over Bawls bottles, though. I don't drink soda myself, so I bought lots of Calpico bottles.

I had lots of men's pocky and marble pocky and strawberry pocky, for like the entire week. I go through boxes of em like mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:30 pm
*looks around* I love Pocky... My friend has thousands of boxes hidden in her basement, so when I go over we rent horror movies and eat Pocky! I remember this one time the movie was really scary so when we ran out of Pocky and had to get another box we were fighting over who would have to go get it XD Her room is in the basement and the lights aren't accessible from her bed (and I'm afraid of the monster under the bed) *cuddles teddy bear* crying  

xXSuimitsuXx

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:53 pm
*huggles Sui in Tana's stead* There, there... We'll protect you from the monster under the bed.

Tell the monster that lives 'neath your bed... to go somewhere else instead, or you'll kick him in the head...

heart Voltaire  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:18 pm
*gluggles Sui* I think that 'monster' and I can negotiate a non-aggression treaty to you, dear Sui . . . if not, I can use the Banhammer on him for any bed you need me to. 4laugh

eek eek eek Somebody besides me knows of Voltaire?!  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:44 pm
One of the many DJs of Radio KoL introduced me to his music. I've loved it ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:48 pm
I know only two of their songs, but the combination of gypsy music and evil rock makes for a unique and wondrous sound to mine ears. I might have to pull it out and start listening again.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:42 am
Voltaire is NOT music! gonk It's an a*****e philosopher! Have you never read or even heard of Candide ?! >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:59 am
Voltaire was the one who said "I may not agree with what you're saying but I'll fight for your right to say it."  

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:30 am
Ummmm Sui? I know of a band called Voltaire, and like their music. I don't know who you are referring to . . . just teh music. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:34 am
Voltaire the philospher  

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:57 am
This topic grew 36 pages in 8 days! This edition of Yoder's uber-catch-up post is going to be absolutely huge!
*gluggles everybody possible*

Welcoming New Members
ShaydenPanda
RomeosjulietXD
Wishingstarz
[Small-Wisper]
chaosbringer

*likes Tana's gender-corrected avatar* 3nodding
*needs to detox from all the caffeine he has had during the past week* I also have loads of sleep to catch up on for the same reason.
*will probably participate in the Valentine's event* I should probably catch up on movie quests, too (though I'm sure the items aren't all that special).
The new starter sets aren't anything special, but the new hair is fun!
The donation items aren't even worth buyign this month. I don't like the girly outfit and the horses with weapons are lame (and don't match current gaia avatar style well).
*wishes Merri Mala woul post back in FE* I can't blame her, seeing as I took a while to reply to her last post. Still, it leaves me ancy.
Happy V-Day/SAD to one and all! neutral

Some motorcycles look so awesome, but then common sense kicks in and tells me that they're more dangerous than cars...

People often say that your teenage years are the best of your life, but that's only the case for those that "fit-in" back then.

*gluggles Trowa and Tana for mentioning him during his absence* heart

March 9th is SSBB! *has already pre-ordered*
*gazes upon Gale's luckiness with envy*
Sonic will be my most-used character once I unlockj him (which isn't that hard, considering you only have to beat the Subspace Emissary once on any difficulty). *Sega fanboy*
*BRAINWAVE* When SSBB finally comes out to America and Europe, Tana, Gale, and I should all brawl online! 3nodding

*uber-gluggles Alwyn* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:06 am
eek  

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:25 am
sweatdrop

*gluggles EKA*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:18 am
Welcome back Yoder!!

Motorcycles are more dangerous than cars, but it just adds to the thrill. Besides you're more in touch with the road and can feel the movement better *shrug* You can get killed at any point so what's the point of worrying about stuff like that? I mean people get run over right in front of your eyes, s**t happens.

Did you know horseback riding is actually one of the most dangerous sports in the world? Simply because people get very serious injuries easily from it, like being paralyzed for life. In a sense it can be compared to driving motorcycles. Geez, now that I think about it, I loved the adrenaline kick you got when you were thrown off the back of the horse or when they started suddenly running at full speed because they got scared of something. Thrilling!

I don't know about the teenage years being the best of your life *shrug* I think I'm currently living the best time of my life... I simply love university life to bits. Then again the year before turning 18 was really thrilling too, avoiding the police, always being a bit on the edge, seeing if your fake ID will fool the bouncer... ahhh~ it was so fun!

I pretty much hated life around the age of 14-16, it really sucked bad. Teenage angst extraordinaire... locking myself in my room, being completely unsocial outside school. Constant emoing... uh, not fun! I was completely controlled by the computer back then... I started living again when our internet router broke and I had to be without internet for over a month. How sad is that? I'm just so happy it did break though, my life suddenly did a 360 turn and I discovered my social butterfly side.

Bah... trips back memory lane. How nostalgic.  

Mou

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 am
Thanks, Mou! *gluggles*

Yeah, we all are destined to die, but I'd rather not purposefully increase my chances of it happening sooner.

Yup, I had no social life too... and still don't! rofl
I must say that I am glad that I never went through too heavy of an emo phase. The angst I had was enough for a lifetime. talk2hand  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games