Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Masumi glanced over seeing something moving in the trees. She took out another arrow and fired it into the tree tops.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Kit heard the arrow fly and cought it doing a side flip. He stopped on a high branch and walked to the edge of it somewhat into the clearing. "May i ask why you did that?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:57 pm

Masumi saw the boy walk out of the tree tops and her face lit up red. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought you were a animal or something I..." Masumi then looked down and brought her hands up to her face embarresed.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Kit tossed the arrow to her and smiled. "The arrow landed directly 3 feet infront of her. "Dont worry aout it, just try and be more caerful next time. And what kind of animals jump through trees that are..." He looks at the ground to make a quick measurement. "....At least 50 feet up?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:00 pm

futashi came behind her and patted her on the shoulder. "well well. it seems you got a big one." he said, laughing.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:02 pm

Masumi jumped at the sudden pat on her shoulder. She got very nervious around new people. "I'm sorry..." Is all she managed to say.

Masumi H Dekata

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:04 pm

futashi looks at her. "you ok?" he asked, wondering if something happen he then look at kit and smirk. "hey! how about we have a match right now." he said to him, smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Kit smiled and jumped to Futashi's side. "So done drinking are we?" He leaned in and whisperd in her ear loud enough for Futashi to hear. "He drinks alot so watch out he can hurt people, dont worry i will protect you." He smiled and leand back standing straight up agin.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 pm

*brile entered and sat down on a rock and began to think about who else he could ask*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Kit smiled when he heard Futashi's challange. "I would say yes but......I think i am going to say yes." He walked to the other side of the feild making a large distance between them. And there he stood hands in pockets.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:08 pm

"Uh..." Masumi didn't know what to say. She then put her bow u and went to the sidelines to give them space.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:09 pm

futashi looks at kit and sighes. "kit....do i have to beat you down." he said to him with his soild black eyes. "lets just start our match ok?" he said, walking back 10 feet.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Lenon appeared in a loud flash of lightning
to the right of Masumi and stood, watching.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Kiyoshi appeared next to Brile on the rock. "Hello, hello." Kiyoshi laughed as he sat.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 pm

"For one." Kit yelled from across the grounds. "You can't beat me down. Beat me maybe beat me down......Never." He looked aroun and it started to rain. This was going to be climactic.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games