Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:10 pm
Devil may cry 3.... THAT GAME KICKS a**! its my friends favourite game and clsoe to my favourite its just so fun and cool lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:12 pm
damn you, kyalan!!!!!! gonk  

Easy Isac

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:15 pm
Dont make me hurt you with the scythtar i can play music while slicing you into twenty pieces. Anyway i need to rp with someone being alone suck curse you kurai you would have been perfect. Or should i say curse you kaylan i have not met you yet you have screwd me over well i guess first inprection matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:15 pm
How coem when i finally do decide to crash the lsumber party theres no girls tehre ? stare I smell a conspiracy  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:17 pm
*stares sort of awakwardly at Rai* ....O.o;;

Ok little Miss. Home-maker you!!!!! whee 4laugh

*squeezes cheeks*

Ahh... DMC 3... My two guy friends are obessed with it. @.@ I tried to play the first one but then i got side tracked again by Xenosaga. v.v  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:20 pm
uwasa: rp with the new girl. down at the courtyard. just.. don't take uwasa there, cause seth n susie are still kinda having a uh.. scene >.>;  

Easy Isac

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:28 pm
For the record, I am not gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:31 pm
xXrageofangelsXx: go look at my post
KuraiGekkou: a certain somone is still having troubles with his sentances Xp
KuraiGekkou: haha cant even take a joke XP
KuraiGekkou: darn i was hoping you wouldnt see that Xp
xXrageofangelsXx: its a big bouncing pink heart
xXrageofangelsXx: how could I not see it
KuraiGekkou: hahah XP

And yeah sure sure XP. So we shared some shaved ice. Its better then eating out of Mint''s sloppy shave ice eating habits XP.

Sugar + Gurls = retreat 10 feet away.  

KuraiGekkou

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:33 pm
I cannot not take uwasa he is my only character therefor i canoot rp near you guys with out breaking into a bloody rage wich might get me and uwasa in trouble. on a side note we never sai dyou were gay dude.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:34 pm
I know, but Kurai implied it with his big, bouncing, frikin' pink heart.

::STAB STAB STAB::

ninja  

xxrageofangelsxx

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:37 pm
Well im tired and i can resist the comfy... comfort of my bed no longer goodnight everyone see you tomorow  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:38 pm
weee ky!!! Of course your not gay because!!

...::stands proudly with Church Bell ringing:: Your going to marry Tiffy-chan someday!! mrgreen  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:46 pm
*Grabs tiff by the ear*Come on tiff we all know those two would kill each other long before they marry leave them alone and i met give you pixie sticks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:58 pm
Love will Prevail!!

Sinead:Your gonna have to accecpt it Joy-chan.
Joy:I know..it..its so hard though.
Sinead:There There..we have Mimi to look after..
Mimi:..ah?Me? redface
Joy: crying but who will be our mascot?
Sinead:well..I have a friend..
::brings in a gaint peanut man::
Joy:You weirder then me..
Sinead:Nani?  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:04 pm
For Seyla and Makie

I''m soooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!! I broke, yet, another promise *cries*

I was sooo busy today T__T!

First, i had my morning run this morning. I was only online for about an hour before going off to clean the cobwebs, vaccum, and kill spiders with a spray. Then i went swimming for about three hours..its was quite refreshing because it was soo damn hot and i think i got a burn *touches burn* anyways..i took a shower and iwas going to get back online but little as i knew i went to dinner again -__-;;
Then, when i got home my brother and my mom was hogging the computer so i fell asleep, but i was sleeping a little bit too long. And now i''m on the computer and no one seems to be online...but i was hoping someone who is at the slumber party would be online *sniff* I''m soooo sorry!! I''m such a bad host!!! *sits in a corner*

And right now i''m watching South Park just to cheer me up >.>;; which its not working >.
Oh! And those few boys who are trying to sneak into the slumber party..well this is your last night of living. Feena will kill you and nothing will hold her back!! NOt even Kurai''s holy powers!!! And she did almost kill three of my friend''s RP characters. SO beware!!!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games