Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:13 am
"I mean there has to be something fun around here. Like a pool or ball court, anything"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:19 am
"Well there's not anything that we made, but things can be. Why? You want a pool or something?" Lee asked.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:44 am
Kilies just gave Lee a wicked little smile as she walked out of the building and looked around. “There” She said as she pointed to a cliff not to far away. With out saying another word she slowly slipped her hand away from his and started running. Once to the edge she spread her arms and leaped off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:01 pm
Lee quickly did a small movement that caused a wall of darkness to catch Kilies on. "What on earth are you doing?" Lee asked as he walked over. "You want something to do why not just ask for me to make a pool?" He turned and walked to a large empty spot. Using small movements he carved out a section of the ground. He then removed it and summoned demons to install the actual pool part of it. "Give it an hour." He said more to himself as he lay down.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 pm
"You should have more faith Lee." She replied. Kilies turned and walked back to the edge of the cliff. At the base was a large spring and a small waterfall. She looked back over her shoulder as if looking for Lee and sighed. "I wounder what has happend to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 pm
"Faith in a girl I just met, who detests what I've changed her into and thinks that jumping off a cliff into a spring is fun." Lee responded. His voice resonated to where she was, which wasn't all that far, but she wasn't in sight. He just continued to lay there.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:36 pm
She looked around when she heard the Lees voice. “It is ok for me not to like it. It’s not like I’m trying you kill you or myself over it.” Not seeing him she just shrugged and jumped off the cliff side once more. There was a soft splash as she landed in the chilled water below.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:45 pm
Lee sighed and stood up. He walked back into the building and went back to reading in the library.
At this time Zetsu started to wake up. He stretched and looked out the window. He saw the demons working on a pool and clapped happily. "Yay! I love pools!" He said and ran outside. Thankfully he slept in his clothes. He watched as the demons worked, just waiting for the chance to swim in a pool. He hadn't gotten to go swimming in a pool in ages. He'd been swimming in rivers and lakes, but they weren't the same as the controlled area of a pool to him. He floated around, just waiting for his chance.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 pm
“Hello Zetsu, how are you today?” She asked with a smile. “Did you see Lee is making a pool for us.” She swam and splashed around for a while then looked back to Zetsu. “May I ask how long you have known Lee? Has he always been so… distant?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:06 pm
"It's been a couple of months. He's sweet inside, but he has to keep his distance. He's been hurt badly in the past from what I've heard. Not to mention the training... he's already failed the final test once." Zetsu said, kicking at the ground. He'd read through Lee's past in his mind.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 pm
“Oh I see. I know how much that means to him. Maybe I can help him train. I know I’ll never pass the last test but I’m sure he can.” Kilies said to Zetsu. “I think we should go and help him right now in fact!” She claimed out of the water and started back to the building. She was half way there when she paused.

Kilies you have been a very bad girl what have you done to yourself. A full demon? Now how am I to torment you now? A voice rang out in her mind. She looked around but could only see Zetsu. You know what you have to do Kilies. You know what your job is. Do you really want me to hunt you down? The seductive voice said in her mind.

She shivered as she wrapped her arms around her body. A tear ran down her cheek as she started walking once more.

((gtg, I’ll be on and off all night.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 pm
"You alright?" Zetsu asked as he followed after her. "Are you sick? Are you hurt?" It was obvious that Zetsumei was very caring. Any normal person would think he and Lee were two parts of the same whole.
Lee was speed reading with ten clones all on different sections of the library, all using a charm to read through books finishing one within about fifteen minutes. It was training and studying at the same time.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm
She looked over to Zetsu and gave him a fake little smile. "yeahm I'm ok. Just forgot about a few things is all. Lets go find Lee and see what he's up to." She said. first she checked the training room and looked around and couldn't find him there. Next she went to the library and looked in. Kilies laughed when she all 11 different Lee's reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:44 pm
All Lee's finished the books they were reading and fuzed into one. "Hey, Zetsu, could you leave?"
"Sure Lee. I was gonna go swimming anyway. I'll see you later." Zetsumei then left and went back to the pool.
"You alright Kilies? You sounded a little distressed." Lee said, putting his wrist up to her forehead to check her temperature.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:04 pm
"I'm ok kinda but I need to ask something..." She let out a slow sigh, unsure of how to word anything with out making him upset. "I need the notes you have on the shadow stuff." Soon as the words came ot she looked away and nervusly bit her lower lip.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games