Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:19 pm
Vankala
Xenomina
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
Man, I just looked at the City Times topic and laughed at all the things about Resident Evil 4. You know, I'm still waiting for that XBOX version.

There will never be an RE game on the XBox, RE5 is the only RE that will be on the 360.

And that's why I plan on getting a 360 sooner or later. 3nodding

Well, since RE5 won't be coming out til 2009 apparently, you have plentty of time to get one. ^^

WOWZA! O_O Hope I can wait that long...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 pm
But really, you should be gettin a PS3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:43 pm
Or since the price dropped on the 60 Gig PS3, get both it and a XBOX 360 Elite. It'll cost about $1000, but this way you can still get Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 pm
Yes, but getting a PS3, you can still get all 3, it's the 360 that's lacking one of those titles. Suit yourself though.

Oh! So check this out... So I went to a rap concert today, Ice-T was performing. And like, in his act, he played this game a Hip-Hop quiz, where he'd tell you something about an artist/group and the audience has to guess which group he's talking about. And when we guess, the DJ would play a verse by that artist.
So one of the guesses was NWA, my favorite crew, and he was playing the verse. and I guess I was really rapping along with it enthusiastically, because next thing I know mid verse, he extends the microphone to me and let me rap for like 4 bars, which he didn't do with anyone with all the other songs. So that was very cool.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:55 pm
Yayyy! 3 hours ago it became July 27th... and now I'm officially 15! biggrin And now I gotta go to bed because I have to get up to go to driver's ed, which I have to be to by 10. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:04 am
Well I hate to say this, but the 360 has Halo 3 and Gears of War 2.  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:13 am
Canas Renvall
Yayyy! 3 hours ago it became July 27th... and now I'm officially 15! biggrin And now I gotta go to bed because I have to get up to go to driver's ed, which I have to be to by 10. xd
You can get your learner's permit at 15 where you are? Here we have to wait until 15.5, but whatever.

Speaking of birthdays, it is also my good friend's birthday today. As of 11 minutes ago, he is officially 17, which also means that it is six months until I am 16.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:08 am
15? It's 16 the legal age here. confused  

La Duchesse

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:24 am
It varies where you live.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:15 am
For us, you can take driver's ed at 14 years and 8 months, I just waited because I didn't want to go to driver's ed during school. You get your permit after three weeks, and if you're on the ball, your license at 16. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

um, no thanks, I'd rather not waste my money. PS3 has next to no good games right now, and won't for at least a year it looks like. ^^ Besides, I already got a Wii, I'm happy enough with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME

um, no thanks, I'd rather not waste my money. PS3 has next to no good games right now, and won't for at least a year it looks like. ^^ Besides, I already got a Wii, I'm happy enough with that.

Heavenly sword is coming as soon as September. Plus there's Lair. And then MGS4 at the beginning of 2008, so it'll be much less than a year. And the 360 had no good games for just about that long.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:42 pm
But the 360 has Dead Rising... XD I played it my friend's house and I loved it! smile And as far as a know, its not on the PS3.

MGS4 looks really awesome and I wouldn't mind playing it...its just that I've never even played the first 3. sweatdrop So, that's not exactly one of my priorities right now.

Either way, I'm still not sure which one I'l get first, the 360 or PS3. I'm kinda leaning towards 360, to be honest, though. But my first priority is getting a Wii before either of those so it'll be awhile til I'll be able to afford a PS3 or 360.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:02 pm
Eh... Desd Rising... That's no reason... Left4Dead is coming out soon, and although it's not for PS3, my computer can finally handle games like that, so I'll just get it for the PC. Now THAT will be a Zombie Survival multiplayer game to earn the title.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games