Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:41 pm
lol never rock climbed using equipment or anything I used to climb this huge stone rock with my bare hands back in Lebanon. Skiing not so much I snowboard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:57 pm
Well, you wouldn't want to climb the walls in the climbing gym without equipment. Wouldn't be smart. And I'm not sure how you would get back down xd I'm a better climber than my dad and brother though, despite the fact that they can reach rocks that I can't. With dad being 5'8, brother being 6 feet tall, and me being 5'3 xd I'm more agile and flexible than they are though, hehe.

Skiing is fun....I first went skiing when I was like five...in Whistler. That was freaky. "Okay, do the pizza slice, kids!" But then I started liking it when I was 9 or 10 3nodding  

Zurgi

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:56 pm
Zurgi

Hockey is fun. I miss watching it -___-

Curse teh lockout... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:02 pm
Hehe ya but there's no substitue to actually limbing real rocks outside with that thrill caused by the fear of falling to your death 3nodding I almost fell once when I was really high up but I managed to grip on hehe xp Here in Canada it's all ice mountains it's alot harder  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:11 pm
surprised Fala pr0n!

User Image

Oh, and Onoj, just remember that it could be worse. I once went out with this one guy that I cought cheating on me a month after we started going out. When I confronted him, he broke up with me before I could dump him. The next day he called, crying, saying that he was sorry, begging for me to take him back. When I refused, he threatened to kill himself if I didn't. I got scared and accepted, then he dumped me again the next day. Then he stalked me for a couple of months. Oh, and he told me that he was bi and had been looking at other guys while we were dating. And he was a druggie. And he was satanic. And my first boyfriend. xp

That always cheers up my friends when they're having boy/girlfriend troubles. 3nodding

...I'm surprised that I didn't completely give up on guys after that... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:43 pm
0,o wow. That's one scary first boyfriend.  

Zach McClure

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:43 pm
Wow Nienna eek I would've let him kill himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:48 pm
Hmm since everyone seems to be going nude. Why not? xd Feast your eyes on the man behind the costume eek  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:01 pm
Heh, yeah. So bad that he was almost cliche. sweatdrop At least he finally went away when he was sent to a high school for troubled/in trouble kids.

eek More pr0n! surprised heart xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:10 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Heh, yeah. So bad that he was almost cliche. sweatdrop At least he finally went away when he was sent to a high school for troubled/in trouble kids.

eek More pr0n! surprised heart xd
Hehe. Oh and by the way, that gold thing coming out of my boxers IS actually a tail sweatdrop (not what you're thinking about you sickos) I'm staying like this till tomorro (I have my dignity to maintain, wait... no I don't xp )  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:20 pm
Fala Pr0n is ten times hotter than SYF Pr0n.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:31 pm
Falathrim
Fala Pr0n is ten times hotter than SYF Pr0n.

xd heart

Oh, on a completely random note, I have the "bad luck" song from Bard's Tale stuck in my head. That is possibly the funniest video game ever created. Anyone else played it?  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:52 pm
Behold: Nienna pr0n! xd

...Or close to it, anyway. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:28 am
Dear me. The dignity has left this guild of ours and nakedness runs rampant. Is nudity a trend now? Well, at least no one has stripped or asked for money yet...

ninja

*sticks 1 gold into all the pr0nny people's boxers/thongs*  

curumo

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:17 am
Yay! Everybody's naked!!!

Nienna is the only girl naked, though...we need more xp  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games