Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:58 pm
It's just someone trolling, Lori, don't worry about it.
Getting annoyed is what they want.
I, personally, find the images amusing.
Wondering what they'll try next. xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm
What? They might as well keep doing it. What's better than to have rotating banners every few hours? I think it's splendid that someone likes our guild so much as to provide us with such entertainment. They're true artists, certainly. xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 am
I'm sick and don't feel like going to classes today...
Bleh...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:18 pm
i have a copy of the guild banner! Kimalika saw the orig in my sig earlier and sent me a copy yay  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Oh my, that's wonderful, Lori!
Use it until we can make a new one, hm?
I was about ask what people would want for a new banner since I'm pretty much finished with my project but I'm still in the Mac lab and can do work in Illustrator. >>;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 pm
The original creator of the old banner says that he doesn't want you using it anymore, which is why his account was handed over to a troll.
Come on, guys. You can delete it and be bannerless for a day until you make a new one. Not that hard.  

ieatrabbits1942

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:14 pm
And we should listen to you why?
I don't mean to be rude, but I've never seen you around here, so I honestly don't understand why we should listen to you.
And, really, if the original creator feels that way, why didn't he contact one of us, hm?
We would have happily complied; contrary to popular belief, this guild is NOT run by people with sticks/their heads up their asses.
Ugh, the nerve of some people, really!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 pm
This could very easily be the original creator's mule account, you know. Very easily.
In any case, he's not a part of the guild anymore and let the banner go wild, figuring you guys would just delete it and move on with your lives. Surprising that you haven't, yet. Maybe he just doesn't want to contact you about it. You don't even know who the original creator WAS! You obviously don't deserve to use something he put his heart, soul, and personal handwriting into if you wouldn't even be able to credit it ): So replace the banner with a blank one for now. He doesn't want you using it anymore. Plzkthx.  

ieatrabbits1942

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 pm
seems odd since it was made for this guild that now of all times this would happen. sooo yeah....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm
seriously, whoever you are, the original creator, or their mule should have simply asked us. I'm sure dany may know this person since it is his guild and the banner was made for this guild. granted i can't speak about everyone who makes something, but it would be silly honestly to make something for someone else then randomly decide to change their minds after lord knows how long that thing has been used without so much as a warning or a reason to such. If it was a bandwidth thing one of use i'm sure can easily rectify that and put it in our own.

but to put things simply, who are you? haven't seen you around and no offense (and this doesn't happen often) but really don't like the tone implied in the previous messages i have seen from you.

(course it could also be my previous agitation over digging and chipping out my car most this week- if that's the case swy, but i dun think that's really the case here)  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Oh yes, very easily, which doesn't make you look any less suspicious, kthx.
I don't care if you are or aren't a mule account for the creator, honestly.
And no, I don't know who it was, it was never a problem before.
I wasn't even in the guild when that banner was created, by the by, so don't be wenching at me for not knowing who made it.
We would have happily credited said person upon contact, were that really the issue here.
But, obviously, it ISN'T, else we wouldn't have to be beating around the bush to find any goddamn information.
Now then, were you familiar with this guild, you'd be well aware that none of use here currently have the authority to change the banner, else it WOULD be a blank.
Unfortunately, our captain is currently the only one with that authority, and he's not online at the moment.
And I really don't see why the creator wouldn't want to contact us.
MUCH ******** easier than all these games we're having to play with him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm
I'm the original creator's mule, how is that not obvious? I prefer to remain anonymous, I guess. Blindness MIGHT remember who made the banner, but I believe I made it while he was still MIA. Either way, I'm done with this guild because I feel sick coming in here. I don't like talking to anyone. So I decided to go out with a bang and cause some ruckus, figuring you guys would take it down after a couple hours or the moment Blindness got back on. *shrugs* No harm, no foul. Just screwin' with you guys. I don't like directly contacting people, anyway. Especially since it would have taken a while to get things done and it was easier to just change the image.

Anyway, I have a night class. So I have to go. I'll be home in about three and a half hours and maybe I'll come clean. Just CHILL, peeps ._. God. Thought you were having fun with it, anyway.  

ieatrabbits1942

ieatrabbits1942

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm
Queen Spazzy
Unfortunately, our captain is currently the only one with that authority, and he's not online at the moment.

He was on yesterday. Why didn't he do it, then? I know he saw it. He commented on it. And yet, it remains...

Seacrest, out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:40 pm
Because we were enjoying it yesterday and didn't see it as a problem at that point; we were going to leave it until one of us had made a new banner.
We didn't get upset about it, and had full intentions of either myself or Lore making a new one, until you decided you wanted to come in on an account that those of us currently here wouldn't recognize and try to tell us what to do.
I'm usually not so easy to anger, but I'm sick and my week has been crap so my fuse is rather short at the moment, not that many people accept that as a reasonable excuse, but whatever.
And, really, would it have taken any longer to just directly contact me or another member than it has by going this route?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:40 pm
....but we DID have fun with you last night. We didn't take it down "after a few hours" because we didn't think it'd hurt so much to leave it for a day or two until we made a new one. Plus, if you were gonna fool around with us a bit more, and give us amusement. Who knew. Aye. I hope we can just forget about this and everything.

I'm sorry you don't like talking to anyone. Honestly we have nice members though and I'm sure you could find a friend or two. Well, whatever you wish to do with anything, it's your freedom.

So....peace *raises white flag*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games