Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:31 pm
When I'm done with my home work, I'll draw ojiisan some aviart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:31 pm
Nope. Tana is sexy, period. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:33 pm
Great, now I feel like a mooch/whiner . . . I love avi art like the next person, but guilt trips are not good payment for them. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:33 pm
Tana is sexy...

Aw! It's no guilt trip! It's just Tana has it as his signature, so it just got me thinking he likes it! sweatdrop  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:34 pm
Not trrrrruuuuueeeee! :gonk'd: You're just flattering me, buttering me up. O:

:3 <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:38 pm
In my time of Gaia, I have had two pieces of avi art. One was from a dear friend years ago . . . the other was by Mou, inspired by the contest exhibition match. I cherish them both, but the rest just hasn't come around yet.

Tana is smexy! Besides, what could I butter you up for? I don't go begging for items or gold, and I am the captain of this place now, so no need to walk on eggshells around ya. razz  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:39 pm
Magni Prime
In my time of Gaia, I have had two pieces of avi art. One was from a dear friend years ago . . . the other was by Mou, inspired by the contest exhibition match. I cherish them both, but the rest just hasn't come around yet.

Tana is smexy! Besides, what could I butter you up for? I don't go begging for items or gold, and I am the captain of this place now, so no need to walk on eggshells around ya. razz

You know.

:3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:40 pm
I'mma go grab some grub, later guys.

And don't forget to divide by zero!

:3

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:14 pm
*slams tablet around a bit, and gets to work*

Ugh. I officially give up with essays... good thing I wont' have to write another one for a bit...

Last topic: 'How does 'The Great Gatsby' comment on the roaring twenties in America?'

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:21 pm
Answer: Decadence and corruption are not a new invention- the roaring twenties were as dilapidated as today, only in slightly different ways. Attempts to control excesses like alcohol consumption and organized crime were little more than a facade against the backdrop of prosperity and so-called decency.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:35 pm
... xD

I just went along the silly lines of, 'blah blah, Materialism, Recklessness, and Lost Innocence.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:40 pm
I didn't read The Great Gatsby. I had to read Fifth Business (Robertson Davies) and The FireDwellers (Margaret Laurence). I hate how we have to read crap novels just because they're Canadian authors. Havn't people realised yet that the only thing good enough to be read is either British or German... God.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:55 pm
Yeah... we're stuck on American authors and themes, right now.
I wonder what Eng. IV will be like...

WIP1

need to edit some things before I start coloring... Like how to make it look like he actually has a neck... >>;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:06 pm
A tips DTT, move his head further up and make it slightly bigger. Also you can try drawing the neck and head as if there was no scarf and then add the scarf later on... does miracles. Right now his neck isn't centered either, which kind of adds to the slightly off impression pirate (hope it helped some). I like the skull pin <3 Socute!

And while we're posting art... YURI! xD Actually I felt like posting it, because after 2 MONTHS I have finally managed to produce something that doesn't completely suck and is more than just a sketch with color slapped on it. It's a miracle @__@  

Mou

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:13 pm
Mou-Mou's stuff never sucks gonk exclaim

Thanks for the tips. I'll probably try 'em and see if it helps. I moved his shoulders down a little and added to the scarf, and it looks a bit better... I can never get the outcome that I want, though gonk  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games