Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:19 pm
Pen tool = love. Learn to use it and you'll have the cleanest and prettiest lineart ever xD *free advice*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:24 pm
*pets free advice*
I've done a few linearts with that.... It takes more time then I want to spend, sometimes, though xp

One of my lineart stuffs...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:38 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
I didn't read The Great Gatsby. I had to read Fifth Business (Robertson Davies) and The FireDwellers (Margaret Laurence). I hate how we have to read crap novels just because they're Canadian authors. Havn't people realised yet that the only thing good enough to be read is either British or German... God.

Italians totally rock that s**t.

3:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:06 pm
I think, that if I was in a band, I'd call it Divide By Zero, and that would be the name of our hit single. That would be bitchen.

The following is supposed to be a rockin' smilie, but it doesn't really work...I think. But I did it anyway.

3:{
----(3

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:15 pm
Tana, baby! *gluggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:16 pm
I'd call my band "Hollow." You can probably guess why.  

Trowa The Fearless

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:22 pm
I'm so horrible at playing ANY instrument that a name for my band would be useless XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm
my friend and I came up with one...

Death by Conformity

I'd be that random person offstage pushing buttons... Even if I can play bass and sing.... *slightly stage shy*  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm
I can (not) sing! You could name it the Harbingers, looming certain doom is always great for a band that can't play music. They just stand on stage for half an hour to forty-five minutes on their venue.

I DJ'd my way through college and did a tour through America last summer. DJ Firefly - that's me. But I never recorded anything so xP.

:3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 pm
I think I can sing alright, but like DTT I am slightly stage shy (as in I only sing in the shower, or to Kyou or to babies whee )  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:33 pm
I karaoke all the time, it's fun as Hell. I'm taking Mary to this intensely hilarious karaoke bar tomorrow night, but she doesn't know about it. It's a secret. *shush face* I was in a garage band that lasted a week back in high school. :'D

:3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:35 pm
XD I was in a school musical; I failed... I remember when Christopher had his panic attack in between scenes, I ran all the way to the restaurant to get a paper bag and ran all the way back and then I had to go on stage and I was crying and ... It was horrible cry  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:37 pm
Awwwwww-(haha)-wwwwww! Poor Sui!

3:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:40 pm
*hugs knees* Don't laugh... it was a horrible night. And then the following night my dad was supposed to pick me up but he got wasted and passed out at home and my mum was in Toronto and Kyou couldn't come and I didn't want to take the bus at 2am because I had to go through downtown... >_> Enough ranting. I'm so sorry, I'm going on about s**t that doesn't even matter! XD  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:43 pm
*gives Sui a big hug anyway* What's past is passed and doesn't matter. What matters is the present and how you spend your time in the present. :3nod'd:

3:

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games