Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 pm
ieatrabbits1942
Blind Blindness
And I want to say thank you for being in the guild for as long as you have been. heart

Yeah, it's nothing personal, Blindness. I just... feel awkward here. I tried to stay active and it just wasn't working out. I have a new place to go where I don't feel outcasted. Maybe someday I'll come back and start at the bottom again. But for now? I'm a stranger in a guild that only has lingering memories of good times. And because of that, I went out the only way I felt appropriate for this place: randomly and in a flashy, trolly, sneak-tastic way.

Well, whatever makes you happy. You were one of the few people who listened to me, like I've told you before, so I have that enormous extra respect for you because of that. Believing me was all I wanted, and not thinking I was some horribly mean person, and you listened to me and could believe that. I wouldn't doubt that your quitting wouldn't be for a selfish reason, it would be what was best for you. Plus, the guild you're in you should be happy, so I understand. Like you said, maybe someday you will come back and start anew. And we will have some new awesome members that you could have a lot of chemistry with. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:37 am
I don't really understand why you decided to take some things with you, though, to be honest. :/
And then why you didn't delete out other things, as well.
I didn't (and don't) mean to be rude and pissy, but, as I mentioned before, I'm sick, exhausted, and don't take well to being ordered around by a face I didn't recognize at the time.
I think most of us were reasonably upset because there really wasn't any word given to us about what was really happening to the banner, nor that you were that upset about being around the guild or letting us use your work, plus the fact that none of us really knew EXACTLY who you were until recently.
We had guesses, yes, but with the internet, who really knows whether a person is who you think they are?
ANYway.
Wish you well, I suppose, and I do hope you come back some day in the future.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

ieatrabbits1942

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 am
I only deleted what was mine. I was erasing most major traces of myself from here. Would you rather I had deleted a lot more things that weren't mine that left the guild in ruins? No, you probably would have been super pissed at that. Even though I easily could have deleted every sticky, every announcement, and every major thread in the wee hours of the morning when no one was online. I may be childish at times, but I wouldn't stoop that low and completely destroy a guild that I used to love dearly.
And that's the point of a troll: Make people upset. I laughed when you guys got all pissy. And I was only going to leave it at... I dunno.. perhaps the second banner I made. And then you guys turned around and started enjoying it, which in turn made me enjoy it more as well. I was in such good humour that I had even considered making you guys a whole new legitimate banner to leave behind. But then you stopped responding and I decided against it afterward. Too much work when the game was getting boring.
And like I said before... I go out with a bang. Which I'm sure Blindness would agree is a right appropriate way to leave this place. With confusion, chaos, and dare I say... a sudden randomness. Some of you guys had some laughs. I most certainly did. No harm was done and you (well, Blindness) had the power to stop me at any given moment. My anonymity made it all the more confusing and mysterious, giving you guys a chance to stretch your brains and try to figure things out. Because, toward the end, I went ahead and made it quite obvious about who I am. I figured it'd have been obvious from my first post: random person you've never seen before talking about a current issue that only a handful of people completely understand? Perhaps I was a little too subtle. I dunno.
Anywho, what's done is done and that's that. I had some good laughs. I know some other people did, too.

Trollolololo, my darlings. Trollolololo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 am
I wasn't insinuating in any way that you should have deleted everything... :/
But you did miss deleting your post in the meet the crew sticky; that's what I was actually talking about when I said I didn't understand why you left some things.
I can go in and do that myself, though, unless you want it left there.
And I don't go for obvious hints, by the by; I think in random, obtuse ways, and consider a lot of possibilities and probabilities because I think in a mathematical way, it's hard for me to explain in words.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 am
Yeah... I realized that I had forgotten to delete that AFTER I quit. I completely meant to, but I was too focused on looking for threads that had been created by me. You can go ahead and delete it, though... It's obviously outdated at this time.

And yes, I'm using my main account, now. No sense in hiding anymore when the main people involved figured it out wink Plus, I'm too lazy to open google chrome and log into that mule again. Its faux noobishness is nauseating, anyway.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:12 pm
Just wanted to make sure the option of keeping it was left open.
Didn't wanna be an a*****e about it. ^^;
In other news, this thread has somehow been made a non-announcement...
I don't know if there was a purpose to it or not, so I am just going to wait and see if anyone can give me answers. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 pm
Le Sapphoux
Yeah... I realized that I had forgotten to delete that AFTER I quit. I completely meant to, but I was too focused on looking for threads that had been created by me. You can go ahead and delete it, though... It's obviously outdated at this time.

And yes, I'm using my main account, now. No sense in hiding anymore when the main people involved figured it out wink Plus, I'm too lazy to open google chrome and log into that mule again. Its faux noobishness is nauseating, anyway.

User Image

x.x" oh my,sorry Sapph for snapping at you last night.~was partly cranky from feeling pooie~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 pm
I can assure you that it was not me to un-announcement it eek I most certainly don't have that power anymore! The crew log should tell you who did it, though.

@Yuki, no worries :] If I didn't want to be snapped at by the masses, I wouldn't have messed with everyone. You know me, I love causing trouble.

Anyway, I guess I'll get out of your guys' hair, now.

User Image

Le Sapphoux

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:39 pm
~huggles~I'm still sorry about it and yush! :3

Aw. :<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 pm
thanks for the comment on the banner i made earlier... would have posted such this morning... but was tired and sore from chipping the car free all bloody week....

and take care and such.. (just read updates since last night briefly.... and i never see yuki in this thread... hi there.. ^.^)  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm
Well, the log says NO ONE changed this topic...
How odd...
And now it's an announcement again.
And the log says NO ONE did that, either...
I'm going to hope it's Gaia being silly. .__.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:05 pm
i changed it back to an announcement when i tried to find it and it was mixed with the regular threads... but don't know when it changed out of it prior to that  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm
The log doesn't keep track of thread status changes, then...
Damn...
I'm going to guess someone accidentally edited it or something, I'm not too worried about it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm
I want to get one of the new hairstylessss...
But they look funny under a hat, and my avi is almost always wearing a hat. :<

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:28 pm
I like blue and green font xD

Hello everyone ^.^...Yuki, it's good to see you in this thread. *nod*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games