Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22537 22538 22539 22540 22541 22542 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 am

hewo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 am

Hello!

Free Pancake Time!

-Dessynea-

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am

User Image
sup gaiz

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:13 am

BOOM

l-Kriel-l

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 am

SEPULCHRITUDE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 am

l-Kriel-l
BOOM

HEADSHOT

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 am

Regulust
l-Kriel-l
BOOM

HEADSHOT

*Spank-Humps Monitor*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 am

ALL YOUR LIFE

IS JUST A SHAME, SHAME, SHAME

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Evamortte

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 am

So, finally got around to watching Dennou Coil, and I can't stop laughing at this facial hair episode. xD
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 am

sup guys.

For my Creative Writing class we got to suggest short stories for the class to read, and she chose one I suggested as the first one, that you might be a little familiar with. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. =D I just read it again and it's still great. Can't wait to see what everyone in class has to say.

They probably actually didn't understand most of it. sweatdrop

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 am

Meta_Fish
sup guys.

For my Creative Writing class we got to suggest short stories for the class to read, and she chose one I suggested as the first one, that you might be a little familiar with. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. =D I just read it again and it's still great. Can't wait to see what everyone in class has to say.

I'm pretty sure this guy in my composition class just looks up everything online and bullshits the rest of his analyses, because the things he says will either be really profound or really confusing/bad.

Also I'm tired of seeing the creative director of Red Steel 2's face. He's charismatic, I get it. Stop posting pictures of him.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 am

Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
sup guys.

I'm pretty sure this guy in my composition class just looks up everything online and bullshits the rest of his analyses, because the things he says will either be really profound or really confusing/bad.

Also I'm tired of seeing the creative director of Red Steel 2's face. He's charismatic, I get it. Stop posting pictures of him.
Hah. We don't have to analyze any of it, but we talk about it in class. It's a really simple class to take.

And hey, if we have a face to put with a great game, it makes it that much easier to remember them in the future. That's probably why they're doing it. We see his face a lot, and remember what he looks like (easy to do, he's very... unique looking) and if the game is good we'll remember him the next time he is working on a game.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 am

Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
sup guys.

Hah. We don't have to analyze any of it, but we talk about it in class. It's a really simple class to take.

And hey, if we have a face to put with a great game, it makes it that much easier to remember them in the future. That's probably why they're doing it. We see his face a lot, and remember what he looks like (easy to do, he's very... unique looking) and if the game is good we'll remember him the next time he is working on a game.

but what if the game is bad
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 am

Also my mom is a cunnnnnnt lolz

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 am

Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
sup guys.

but what if the game is bad
Then the next time he works on a game they won't show his face. Or they'll show him and interview him and he'll talk about how much he's learned since Red Steel 2.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22537 22538 22539 22540 22541 22542 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games