Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22542 22543 22544 22545 22546 22547 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Owwin
Wait So you don't want vaporeon?

Lord of Armageddon
If I'm choosing Squirtle, then I dont want Vaporeon as my Eeveelution. I don't want more than one type on my team unless it's a dual-type.

Did you mean to add that? That changes the post a lot. Okay, well I guess if you don't want squirtle pick bulbasaur, and if you don't want vaporeon then I hate you(and pick jolteon) As for stuff to have? Everybody loves a Nidoking

If I choose Bulbasaur, then I'll be more than happy to use Vaporeon, dude. xd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Owwin
Wait So you don't want vaporeon?

Lord of Armageddon
If I'm choosing Squirtle, then I dont want Vaporeon as my Eeveelution. I don't want more than one type on my team unless it's a dual-type.

Did you mean to add that? That changes the post a lot. Okay, well I guess if you don't want squirtle pick bulbasaur, and if you don't want vaporeon then I hate you(and pick jolteon) As for stuff to have? Everybody loves a Nidoking

If I choose Bulbasaur, then I'll be more than happy to use Vaporeon, dude. xd
You damn well better! Though I love squirtle and his evoloutions too, Vaporeon is my guy. Biggest of the first and I think second gen eveeloutions. He don't take no s**t from nobody!

Owwin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Okay, starting new Blue game.

Hello Prof. Oak, you old gasbag, you! mrgreen

What is my name? Why my name is....Nicolas (that's not my IRL name, btw).

So this douchebag's been my rival ever since I've been a baby, huh? Well then, I'll give him a good name. I shall name him...Queef...with an "e" at the end, so people will know I'm not messing around.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 pm

System C O R R U P T
Anyway, if the recoil throws you off then don't get it. Teach it something like Zen Headbutt.

I don't see how that's a good move at all.

Lord of Armageddon
Rampardos is the epitome of the term "glass cannon"; he can dish it, but he can't take it...his defense is pretty low. That recoil damage is going to bite him in the a**, and with that low speed of his, there's a good chance something will OHKO him before he even gets the attack in.

That's what I was thinking. I'm playing around with some baton pass techniques to boost his speed.

Lord of Armageddon
If Rampardos had access to the Rock Head ability, things might be different, but I don't think he does.

Nope. ):

Owwin
Well he is only really good for heavy hitting isn't he? I say throw it on there. Likely he isn't going to make it to the second turn anyway, so make sure he gets at least one kill.

That would make sense, too. The rest of the moves aren't defined yet, so I might aswell just teach it and try around for a while. Stupid me actually teached him avalanche for some type coverage, too bad I got the effect wrong and it actually sucks a**. That'll go.

Al Torrenz

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:48 pm

System C O R R U P T

No, just Mold Breaker.
Which is pretty damn useful, considering.

Yes, sir. I do believe I'll enjoy earthquaking those preposterous floating rascals.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Don't go into the tall grass, you say? BUT I WANNA!!!! crying crying

Oh, alright, I'll go get a starter Pokemon!

*follows old gasbag professor*

Queefe: Gramps! I'm fed up with waiting!

LoA: Your Mom probably was as well.

Sir Codin

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 pm

ChaosTorrent
System C O R R U P T

No, just Mold Breaker.
Which is pretty damn useful, considering.

Yes, sir. I do believe I'll enjoy earthquaking those preposterous floating rascals.

Let's not forget about Shedinja.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:52 pm

If recoil damage is worrying you, don't let it. I mean if he actually does survive the first pokemon somehow he won't outlast the second. Give it to him so it can be his Explosion. Better yet, just switch him out with something that can learn explosion.

Owwin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Okay, the moment of truth...

Bulbasaur, Squritle, or Charmander

Bulbasaur will be effective against the first two gyms and most of Team Rocket, but it's final evolution is ******** butt ugly. Squritle will help against that one douche who flirts with girls but gets his a** handed to him by Misty, Max, or Croagunk, but Squritle is for Owwin's; I'm not an Owwin or a Kuz or a Reg, I AM AN LoA. Charmander won't work well with the first two gyms, but that's the challenge behind it. Plus, Charizard kicks a**!

My inner fanboy demands I choose Charmander, but I must quell my inner fanboy...I shall choose...the ugly...plant...thingy...saur.

Queefe: "In that case, I'll take Charmander."

LoA: stare .................I'll kill you one day.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:57 pm

dfsvgsdgfrdsgf

otawara

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Lord of Armageddon

Bulbasaur will be effective against the first two gyms and most of Team Rocket, but it's final evolution is ******** butt ugly. Squritle will help against that one douche who flirts with girls but gets his a** handed to him by Misty, Max, or Croagunk, but Squritle is for Owwin's; I'm not an Owwin or a Kuz or a Reg, I AM A LOA. Charmander won't work well with the first two gyms, but that's the challenge behind it. Plus, Charizard kicks a**!

My inner fanboy demands I choose Charmander, but I must quell my inner fanboy...I shall choose...the ugly...plant...thingy...saur.

Good choice only queefs choose charmander.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Lord of Armageddon

Bulbasaur will be effective against the first two gyms and most of Team Rocket, but it's final evolution is ******** butt ugly. Squritle will help against that one douche who flirts with girls but gets his a** handed to him by Misty, Max, or Croagunk, but Squritle is for Owwin's; I'm not an Owwin or a Kuz or a Reg, I AM AN LoA. Charmander won't work well with the first two gyms, but that's the challenge behind it. Plus, Charizard kicks a**!

Bulbasaur is always the right choice.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Queefe: "Alright, Charmander, let's burn that little ******** to he - wait, you don't know any fire attacks?

Charmander: "CHARMANDER CHAR!! (Of course not, doichbag, I'm only level 5. LEVEL 5!!!)"

Queefe: "Well, do SOMETHING!"

CHARMANDER used GROWL

Oak: "Hey, Queefe, are my Pokemon amazing or what?"

Queefe: "GO ******** AN OVEN, GRAMPS!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Queefe: "I train my Pokemon to toughen it up. Nicolas (LoA), Gramps! Smell you later!"

LoA: "Whoa, dude, it was him not me."

Sir Codin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Dear Cult,

I love bacon.

That is all.

Sincerely yours,

Ribbz
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22542 22543 22544 22545 22546 22547 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games